Order/Chaos VS Beast

blckdrgn1

Omg tots like ikr!

Yeah coin wise its obviously better to noble a higher point village, though efficiency wise its the same. In every other aspect it's not. I'm not advocating for nobling strictly barbs and internals, but as i said in my original post, it serves a purpose. Strategic barb nobling is a real ting.

General guidelines by blckdrgn1 -

Active tribemates using their vills = best
Enemy gifting 10k vills = good
Taking enemy 10k vills by force = good
Tribemate gifting 10k = good*
Inactive you have to clear = ok*
1.5k barbs or less = worst*

*as long as your enemies arent breaking your front while you internal/barb noble

Last edited:

DeletedUser121331

As i said twice already, it serves a purpose and can be utilized efficiently. Lovely guideline Cody, simplism was always your thing :p (sarcasm "valley girl")

You didn't know right though. Mock my valley girl speech all you want. You're just making yourself look bad.

Yes. I did't know nobling a barb uses up a coin and that free isn't technically free. It's not like i meant "free" in a lose no troops typa way. And his reply was more frivolous than anything.

blckdrgn1

coin wise its obviously better to noble a higher point village, though efficiency wise its the same.

Res wise it could be equal efficiency if taking an enemy village costs more than the building upgrades in a barb however time is metric that has to be considered also when looking at efficiency. How much res does a village that already has 30 pits make in the time it takes to upgrade a barb from 1500 points to max? So obviously its not the same efficiency wise ;)

This whole debate can go on into infinite hypotheticals. Thats why I prefer simple guidelines rather than running in circles about "BUT IN THIS SITUATION YOU ARE WRONG"

DeletedUser121331

Ofc. It goes both ways and varies case to case pending on the troop loss taking the village. Losing the troops while trying to take that village also hinders you from using them on future caps which would also have to be factored in. The whole point i was trying to make is that nobling barbs and internals has it's benefits at times. A point which seemingly was purposefully neglected.

Whereas you only lose a coin for the barb which can pay for itself quite quickly and doesn't slow you down in taking that larger more built up village. Tbh i dont even know how we got here or why this was ever argued. I agree with everything that was said lol. Carry on. Go Beast!

DeletedUser99805

And I already said it before, that was one guy who was a disgruntled internal (inactive, came back). I even explained that in the mail to trustme, the person who got nuked. If others were nuked I challange you here to prove it.

So far, still nothing but dishonorable play.

Dishonourable play?...Do you remember the antics yourself and Kate2 displayed on this world?

You both are two of the most disgusting players I've ever had to endure playing with. You're lower than Sir Cornish.

Wishing you an extremely shitty day
Nathan

DeletedUser121386

Dishonourable play?...Do you remember the antics yourself and Kate2 displayed on this world?

You both are two of the most disgusting players I've ever had to endure playing with. You're lower than Sir Cornish.

Nathan

You need to get laid

DeletedUser80720

Nathan
well no shit sherlock its incredibly hard to be above me so theyll have to be lower