Originals?

DeletedUser

Good to see there are some old players still left, wish i'd stayed instead of messing up k61/2...

DeletedUser

Awww crud, did I slip out of the top 40 again? Lazy sitter!

Also, hi Lippa :)

DeletedUser

*says hi to everyone here that he remembers, tho i doubt anyone remembers my account...maybe boneslondon acct then..?*

DeletedUser

I know it doesnt count....but was the only player to play my account till i hit delete in January of this year...amazing to see so many of the same faces. i would have thought the world would be dead by now

DeletedUser

Hey Toll, we miss you. Still plugging away.

Not many of us "cowboys" left.

aka __Predator__

DeletedUser

*says hi to everyone here that he remembers, tho i doubt anyone remembers my account...maybe boneslondon acct then..?*

You played the BonesLondon account?

Didnt the owner click delete without any warning? also the account was in the top 20 at the time when it happened.

Lol hello Tollx we are still nobling away.

DeletedUser

brad K62 was just me and Bones that time :D .. I remember you (HI) If you remember it , I was the east WB side and Bones was the vest :p bdw are you back ing ?

DeletedUser

brad K62 was just me and Bones that time :D .. I remember you (HI) If you remember it , I was the east WB side and Bones was the vest :p bdw are you back ing ?

Haha, ok, ill give you that, k62 was you guys, i was definitely more k61 ;)

Im back in world 50 now, all this new crap tho, what are they doing haha, what are you up to on TW now, still have your w2 acc?

Ripfin...i hear you're on world 50 too?

DeletedUser

I guess I need to just go with" brad. you are a liar' I do have proof but can't show it on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You wish you ever caused me problems. Show me the twstats where you nobled a village off me, then ill show the ones i took off you... I never dual attacked you, I didn't need to...i was owning you myself anyway :S

DeletedUser

Wow,you owned me by taking 5 villages in 3 days.Considering you had me outnumbered 20 to one in K-61 that's a laugh. Besides the fact that 14 Hot members ran to TW and left me to fight a losing battle,you sucked at this game and I don't figure that has changed much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I quit the game, maybe thats why i was never able to finish you off. I had no problem taking those villages, and i can't be helped because of the HOT deserters, I had respect for you for staying, it was an inevitable defeat yes...but if i hadn't quit it wouldve been swift and ruthless.

DeletedUser

There is no point argueing about what could've happened or what did happen. What happened has happened. Brad27 quit but csaling has stayed and is still fighting in world 2.

DeletedUser90092

Player ranking for the continent 62

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 DeusExMachina LWS 19,02 Mio. 1.806 2.032

yummy k62

DeletedUser910

I know it doesnt count....but was the only player to play my account till i hit delete in January of this year...amazing to see so many of the same faces. i would have thought the world would be dead by now

Not yet, but it's slowly heading in that direction. Going to be under 300 players by the end of the year I'm sure.

I'm still the original on my account for both World 1 and World 2. I'm also playing Grepolis (InnoGames other online venture). It's amazing how many people gave their accounts away and now want them back. I know the addictive itch of this game is strong. Hopefully the Turkish guys will give your accounts back. Good luck.