ORION declares war..........

DeletedUser

Well first I wanted to see who had made the most recent ennoblements.

Side 1:
Tribes: ORION ORION2
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: KidlaT Bey0nd
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 583
Side 2: 336
Difference: 247
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 37
Side 2: 3
Difference: 34
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 5,658,292
Side 2: 3,364,245
Difference: 2,294,047
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 356,192
Side 2: 30,640
Difference: 325,552
image.php

Then I put in Forever to see who has been winning the war overall. This is what I got.

Side 1:
Tribes: ORION ORION2
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: KidlaT Bey0nd
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,940
Side 2: 35,532
Difference: 33,592
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 146
Side 2: 8
Difference: 138
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 19,131,068
Side 2: 335,846,860
Difference: 316,715,792
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,563,458
Side 2: 80,438
Difference: 1,483,020
image.php

DeletedUser

you need to go back and add nova to those stats to see the real picture.

lord rok

yup, lol, stats u made are really useless, at least those with total conquers for long time period

DeletedUser

you need to go back and add nova to those stats to see the real picture.
There not completely useless, at the least they show that since the creation of orion they have still been making gains from bey0nd and that they are keeping up the pressure

jimmy513

There not completely useless, at the least they show that since the creation of orion they have still been making gains from bey0nd and that they are keeping up the pressure
true, but it doesnt give a full picture of the war

DeletedUser

no argument there...the new tribe hasnt missed a beat.

Raid3r

What i see is this. Beyond is still in tact, and a combination of four old tribes that have had to consolidate to compete are making gains vs Beyond. I am sure if Beyond partnered up with 3 active tribes and made one (or in this case two) new tribes, they could show activity, growth, and stability. Basically Beyond has done what NOVA, BLOOD, (and also PURE, Ialone, CIV Family, FLUX and dozens of others ) have failed to do, and that is survive.

Raid3r

DeletedUser61110

Thats true raid3r but thats the only thing beyond has done survive nothing more

Raid3r

proving my point is a player in a regurgitated account in a patchwork tribe.

I am thankful for players who argue my point against themselves.

Happy Thanksgiving All.

Raid3r

DeletedUser

Bey0nd has definitely a large number of active players who are both defending and counter-attacking. But saying that BLOOD and NOVA failed to survive is quite a stretch beyond (no pun intended) reality. A tribe fails to survive when its active members seek a new (and existing) home, when they simply change their coat of arms it's just computer graphics.

Happy Thanksgiving to all also.

shagohad

i agree to say that BLOOD and NOVA died off or didnt survive isnt really true. Combination in itself is a type of survival. Adaptation and Evolution are necessary for the world and that is what BLOOD and NOVA did we didnt die we chose to Evolve

DeletedUser

What i see is this. Beyond is still in tact, and a combination of four old tribes that have had to consolidate to compete are making gains vs Beyond. I am sure if Beyond partnered up with 3 active tribes and made one (or in this case two) new tribes, they could show activity, growth, and stability. Basically Beyond has done what NOVA, BLOOD, (and also PURE, Ialone, CIV Family, FLUX and dozens of others ) have failed to do, and that is survive.

Raid3r

i don't agree at all with you. beyond as far as i see them have been dead for a long time. it's clear no one in that tribe actuelly cares for the tribe any more. if they did then they would have already have got rid of their dead wieght, and have another tribe emerge from the ashes. yeah basically another X would have appeared in that side of the world by now.

i think they have let beyond die to much that another successful tribe is unable to emerge in that part of the world, so no i don't see activity, growth or stability comming from them. the only future for them is food for orion.

DeletedUser

Raid3r

staying alive as you put is merely having the tribe still there, with players in it, the whole tribe could be inactive, but the enemy would not be able to noble them out quck enough, then by your definition they would still be alive

Raid3r

staying alive as you put is merely having the tribe still there, with players in it, the whole tribe could be inactive, but the enemy would not be able to noble them out quck enough, then by your definition they would still be alive

Just curious if it was your bad attitude, poor in game skills, or your negative reputation in communicating simple facts that left you out if -X-? I am sure CYA was everyone's first choice as a tribe as -CIV- was collapsing upon itself.

Raid3r

DeletedUser

Last night was the first time someone in Nova/Blood (now Orion) managed to take one of my villages that wasnt them counter taking something I took. and I only slept 4 hours god.

DeletedUser

If you ever need someone to sit you warrior so you can sleep, i'm right here.

In my eyes (the inside of Bey0nd), I see the leadership at fault. Ezi took in too many players from enemy tribes and let the inactive problem grow to large, players lost interest and left. He never seemed to agree with what I said; I warned him that taking in enemy players would leave us with spies, that they were only with us to be in the next strongest tribe and survive, they were never loyal and all fled at the sign of war. His only ever answer to this war "we need to replace our inactive players".

That is IMO what's let Bey0nd down. It still has a great squad of maybe 20 - 40 players (Ezi being one of them). If Ezi realizes this and decides to cut off the good stuff from the bad stuff, you could see a whole different tribe that is far more efficient and active.

DeletedUser

If you ever need someone to sit you warrior so you can sleep, i'm right here.

In my eyes (the inside of Bey0nd), I see the leadership at fault. Ezi took in too many players from enemy tribes and let the inactive problem grow to large, players lost interest and left. He never seemed to agree with what I said; I warned him that taking in enemy players would leave us with spies, that they were only with us to be in the next strongest tribe and survive, they were never loyal and all fled at the sign of war. His only ever answer to this war "we need to replace our inactive players".

That is IMO what's let Bey0nd down. It still has a great squad of maybe 20 - 40 players (Ezi being one of them). If Ezi realizes this and decides to cut off the good stuff from the bad stuff, you could see a whole different tribe that is far more efficient and active.

Funny but I think when looking at twstats I saw eziquel is inactive? Could be wrong.