ORION declares war..........

DeletedUser

He's never been very active, he was on daily or every other day but not what I'd call active. Ezi is a great person and a great player, unfortunately he's too friendly to be a leader and makes bad decisions that come back to haunt him and the tribe.

DeletedUser

Poor Warrior! Cheers to the one who did take it!

I've already reclaimed it reguardless. Btw, we finally kicked your tribes spy out of our tribe. Didnt seem to do you guys much help anyway besides giving you his villages to noble more into k50. I'm just curious as in why people think sending 4 ram train fakes or sending axe speed attacks are going to do anything. If you dont send nobles then there is no reason for me to try and fight all the attacks.

Frankly, I grew bored of this game a long time ago. Only still here because of a couple of friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Warrior everyone has a different way of learning and doing things. Of all people to talk about the art of sending attacks. What I have seen from you so far I think..... (shaking my head) and I will leave it at that.

Warloque

I do agree with Cyndy... Though, Bey0nd may have kicked the wrong spy, lol... we should submit a list of possible spies on our payroll for Bey0nd to kick some more, lol... And I'm just as curious as Warrior about why people send one or two nukes at a couple of my villages each, over 200+ hours of distance into my secured continents without any prospect of nobling the targets. If they don't send any nobles, I don't see any reason for them to try to fight either *yawn*

FYI - The delete button is always just a click away ;)

DeletedUser

Warloque, I'll explain maybe a reason for it to you. As you should be very aware, nukes build much quicker than Defense, meaning they can pump as many nukes as they want at all your villages and in the long run they have a bigger chance of succeeding as there troops build quicker and they can produce more.
Attacking totally random villages but on a small basis means you won't find a pattern in their attacks, meaning it is unpredictable and totally random. This of course is much more dangerous as you never know what they're attacking next.

Nobles will come after wards, I hope :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Warloque, I'll explain maybe a reason for it to you. As you should be very aware, nukes build much quicker than Defense, meaning they can pump as many nukes as they want at all your villages and in the long run they have a bigger chance of succeeding as there troops build quicker and they can produce more.
Attacking totally random villages but on a small basis means you won't find a pattern in their attacks, meaning it is unpredictable and totally random. This of course is much more dangerous as you never know what they're attacking next.

Ssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell secrets. LOL!

lord rok

Frankly, I grew bored of this game a long time ago. Only still here because of a couple of friends.

i know how you feel, its a shame that u didnt start with us on w44, u know
or u are completly bored of TW? there is w45 coming out as well... a premade with quite a few of w13 guys
u would be welcome, but if u are bored than its the best to click "delete" and never return here...

this is kinda spam, sry

Warloque

Good reason, that's what lil'Queenie is receiving ;) ... But with what I am seeing from my end, it looks like a fly coming, waiting to go splat, lol. And I don't agree on the small scale part, I had scouted all the launch villages way before anything can land =) ... How can I not know what they are attacking when it is generally from K50/K51 into around 30 villages in K93 (with a couple landing in surrounding Ks)? But then again, let's not dwell on this, or we'll be revealing one too many secrets to the noobs =D ... I'll have to check with our real spies for any hilarious statements, lol

DeletedUser

...As you should be very aware, nukes build much quicker than Defense, meaning they can pump as many nukes as they want at all your villages and in the long run they have a bigger chance of succeeding as there troops build quicker and they can produce more...

Now, since we didn't exactly start playing this game yesterday and we're pretty much all done with middle-school, let's make this a bit more interesting:

Assuming an available farm space of 20,000 and max level military buildings, exactly how long will it take to build the "best" nuke? The answer should be in x days and y hrs. In exactly the same amount of time as above, what is the "best" defensive village you can produce? Run them through a simulator and see what happens. Based on that, what is the recommended village configuration and offensive/defensive village ratio? Can't give you the answer here, you'll have to peek into our internals.

Disclaimer: The above calcs are based on 100% confidence level and instant reaction time. In reality, uncertainty (i.e., fakes) and offline intervals will skew the results.

/ Back to ORION

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by whitty
...As you should be very aware, nukes build much quicker than Defense, meaning they can pump as many nukes as they want at all your villages and in the long run they have a bigger chance of succeeding as there troops build quicker and they can produce more...

the thing you are incorrectly assuming here whitty is that the offensive nukes are hitting villages with just one def village in it. this is rarely the case when tossing 200+ hour attacks. the defender is either going to dodge(causing the attacker to b out of a nuke for 400+ hours while the defender loses nothing) or the defender is going to stack(causing the attacker to lose a full nuke while the defender loses 1/5 of his troops in 3 def villages).

Warloque

Yo zac ^^

Well, that and because our defence configs are designed to take up to ten nukes each, no stacking required for just 2 nukes each landing into my lap, lol ;p

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by whitty

the thing you are incorrectly assuming here whitty is that the offensive nukes are hitting villages with just one def village in it. this is rarely the case when tossing 200+ hour attacks. the defender is either going to dodge(causing the attacker to b out of a nuke for 400+ hours while the defender loses nothing) or the defender is going to stack(causing the attacker to lose a full nuke while the defender loses 1/5 of his troops in 3 def villages).

That's the point of it. One player on their own won't be able to stack 30 villages. Sending 5 nukes to each (all with scouts) can exploit spots and help you plan further strategies.
This of course only works if a whole tribe do the same and attack other players, which Bey0nd's aren't hence the flaw.

Everybody knows that Offense is built quicker than Defense. Of course you can show an example of a quickly built defense against a slowly built offense and vice versa. The matter of fact is you can build a more powerful nuke in a short amount of time than you can a powerful defense.

DeletedUser

Some how this does not sound right.

lmao No it doesn't. When I was playing I had a ratio of 6 out of 10 villages defence, 1 out of 10 for scouting and the other 3 were offence. It was never that hard to stack my own or my tribe mates villages. Especially since I was always building my villages based on the HC/SP set up. Can't recall the numbers now but I think it was something like 5k HC with 3K SP and 500 or so Scouts just to give those who like to scout a bad day.

Stacking 30 villages by my self was childs play. Especially with how quickly I could move my defence from one point to another. Given 200+ hours to plan when and where to move my troops... It'd be like smashing the walls of barbarian villages.

Warloque

Splat, splat, splat... Oh, someone's beginning to panic in their forums, lol

What was Bey0nd's objective again? I think it was something like, to hold us out of their boundaries? Was it K50/K51? Or has it shifted to K40/K41? ;)

Stats from formation of ORION:
Side 1:
Tribes: ORION ORION2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bey0nd KidlaT
Players:

Timeframe: 02/11/2009 00:00:00 to 04/12/2009 17:42:05

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,026
Side 2: 1,210
Difference: 1,816

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 273
Side 2: 19
Difference: 254

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 29,896,879
Side 2: 12,123,895
Difference: 17,772,984

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,938,339
Side 2: 191,421
Difference: 2,746,918

image.php

DeletedUser

i know i've been having a lot of luck sending nukes from 200+ hours out. Maybe these players are just too lazy to dodge, or stack. I dont know, but my OD is enjoying it. :D

DeletedUser

By the way I want to publicly tell dannyboy aka. Driver thank you for my birthday presents even though they haven't all landed. It was very sweet to celebrate my birthday that way.

DeletedUser

By the way I want to publicly tell dannyboy aka. Driver thank you for my birthday presents even though they haven't all landed. It was very sweet to celebrate my birthday that way.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday. And I did that bacause I <3 u. :p
And plz don't cry. We don't need Q.Qers flooding the forums.