Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser95593

Oh if your curious about why OHYEAH is a moon in the first picture:

[8:39:51 AM] Cred/MLB: why are ohyeah a moon?
[8:39:54 AM] Cred/MLB: Im lost
[8:40:03 AM] Niyah: they are crazy.. moonheads
[8:40:03 AM] Niyah: :p

DeletedUser

Oh if your curious about why OHYEAH is a moon in the first picture:

[8:39:51 AM] Cred/MLB: why are ohyeah a moon?
[8:39:54 AM] Cred/MLB: Im lost
[8:40:03 AM] Niyah: they are crazy.. moonheads
[8:40:03 AM] Niyah: :p

tsk tsk tsk.. dont post here our conve in SKYPE..

gotta give to niyah for a job well done on the picture.. ^_^

DeletedUser

Great declaration Niyah. Seems to me someone was up all night making it perfect..

They will definitely try to recruit through mails such as: "join or we will attackz you"

anton is not know bigjay x2 was in purple juice drinkers 2 b send this mailing

:icon_surprised:

anton is wish good warring 2 other MoMs, is fun havin should be - we is like most of you

DeletedUser101120

Can we keeep this a respectful mail with tons of funny messages between participants?

DeletedUser

yeah!

BFmSp.gif

DeletedUser

Great declaration Niyah. Seems to me someone was up all night making it perfect..

They will definitely need luck.

They will definitely try to recruit through mails such as: "join or we will attackz you"

They will definitely ask someone to jump on their bandwagon to help them out because ohyeah just cant do it alone.

Personally i will enjoy watching ohyeah fail because their ego has almost outsized mine.

since when did Oh Yeah! ask a tribe to attack Haul!, LMAO!! this guy is so high on ego, you are a hypocrat you ask CODE to attack us and even made an alliance. But you failed.. Little did you know that we are fighting 3 fronts at that time #2, #3 and some tribe that is in top 10.

I hope you shrug your curse when you go to MoM. Speaking of curse, every tribe that you unintentionally or intentionally drag into war with us failed so hard that it is not funny anymore.. :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OHYEAH MoMmy! This war looks HAWT! Can't wait to see how this one plays out ^.^

DeletedUser

Rank 1 v Rank 2...what the world wants (and can only be good for Rank 3 :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

Neat map, astounding to see how much border was created by recruiting, should be an interesting war. GL & HF!

DeletedUser

I'd like to say, I'm not pleased at the amount of unicorns. Just sayin'.