Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well since W2V are now way behind the MoM's war front let me see how long it will take for someone to start saying MoM is winning only cos W2V are supporting. :)

DeletedUser89560

This would be a exciting war. Good luck to both sides :D

DeletedUser

Well since W2V are now way behind the MoM's war front let me see how long it will take for someone to start saying MoM is winning only cos W2V are supporting. :)

MoM only got the initial upper hand coz W2V supported them.
They've been stackg your front lines for days
why doesnt W2V jsut declare as well. we're fighting both of you anyway
:icon_razz:

there we go, got it out the way for you
:lol:

DeletedUser

Oh yeah (pun intended) - I've been super stacked by W2V. So has Bigjay and Endless.... Mhhhm (nods enthusiastically)....

Then I woke up. :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: This mythical W2V support is just an excuse I hear over and over again. W2V did help MoM finish off our wars, but through attacking our enemies, not through stacking our frontlines.

DeletedUser

I will wait until I see incoming W2V support onto my newly conquered villages before I believe a mere rumour

Seriously though, come on MoM, this is rubbish:

6302468176_7aff37aa45_t.jpg

I can send that in less than 10 mins :D put a bitta effort into it and I might actually shut up on the forums and get to work ingame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MoM only got the initial upper hand coz W2V supported them.
They've been stackg your front lines for days
why doesnt W2V jsut declare as well. we're fighting both of you anyway

Funniest thing I've heard all day.

W2V have their own thing to do.

DeletedUser

I don't think he meant it seriously :)

Anyway, I'd like to thank MoM for the declaration. Both tribes have well deserved this challenge and this will surely be interesting event.

Let us also celebrate the fact, that it's the only war this world currently has :) So let's keep the thread nice and clean because there is nothing else to read about. :)

DeletedUser89560

Never knew we could send support to Mom till now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We have sent exactly the quantity of support MoM has requested us to

DeletedUser

Dino why haven't you sent the support you owe your bedpal iNate. </3

DeletedUser

Good luck to both of you
I think that Oh-yeah holds an advantage as they have twice the oda and odd meaning they are a lot more battle hardened.

Also isnt the first few hundred caps going to be a continuation of the OH-YEAh/Haul war?

DeletedUser

Good luck to both of you
I think that Oh-yeah holds an advantage as they have twice the oda and odd meaning they are a lot more battle hardened.

Also isnt the first few hundred caps going to be a continuation of the OH-YEAh/Haul war?

What.... how do they hold twice the ODA and ODD when MoM are ranked #1 ODT and OHYEAH are ranked 4th & with that MoM I believe double theres or close to it.

DeletedUser

Wrong.

MoM has twice the ODA and ODD and is more battle hardened.

OHYEAH's position is much more favorable than MoM's though, as MoM appears to have a small amount of "safe spots" on which to draw support, due to their naturally thin frame. (Something most people love in a woman, eh?)

DeletedUser

did anyone from W2V sent support to MoM?

dont make such lies OHYEAH.. just make you guys sound desperate.. @_@

DeletedUser

OH crap I am sorry. When I read the declaration and hit the last spoiler I saw the oda's and odd. I just figured purple belonged to OH-YEAH.

I mis-read it.
my bad

DeletedUser89560

Dino why haven't you sent the support you owe your bedpal iNate. </3

Coz he keeps on singing rolling in the deep. lol

Why does every tribe that MoM faces always comes with a excuse?