Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nice declaration Niyah

Should be an interesting war..with lotsa of clean fights..
hopefully the forum can also can be kept clean without any spamming and personal abuses..

Good Luck MOM..you will need it :)

Already to the 4th pages? WOW.. forum is back online..

DeletedUser80599

haha 2hot :)))

We need to remember to include Jackattack in stats :)

DeletedUser82708

I wish both sides an enjoyable war...as this game is for fun and enjoyment. I look forward to seeing the skype, forum and pm exchanges on both sides. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Stop lying....the fact is ohyeah, cant do it alone.....dont cry, its fine. i understand. No i will not join you. Stop sending recruitment letters.

In terms of getting code involved some strong words were exchanged other a few incidents and they decided to go the right way no the wrong.

They may not have done it alone but the tribes attacking were the same size as haul! also at the end of the day they are still here Haul! are not, you failed as a duke.

DeletedUser

They may not have done it alone but the tribes attacking were the same size as haul! also at the end of the day they are still here Haul! are not, you failed as a duke.

Please dont turn this into Another Bigjay mudsling thread..
this is MOM vs OhYeah thread..

if bigjay cant post anything constructive or interesting..ignore him..please :)

DeletedUser

Thing is.... I said that I didn't like the "amount" of unicorns in the thread.... Why did people take that to mean as I thought there was too many? There's not enough!

DeletedUser80599

Thing is.... I said that I didn't like the "amount" of unicorns in the thread.... Why did people take that to mean as I thought there was too many? There's not enough!

Nice try to talk yourself out of it :p but yeah:p

DeletedUser98802

Why aren't you on skype?

DeletedUser

I think this will be an enjoyable war for me good luck MoM i think your gonna need it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oooh...Im going to get defender of the day o_O

Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on today (258.426 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Last edited by a moderator:

xRedDevil

Good luck to everyone involved, this will be an interesting war to spectate.

DeletedUser

stats as of yet from ohyeahs side:

6303420189_e59516c909_b.jpg