OUR NEW MOD dawnrising27 APPRECIATION THREAD

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And a big welcome to you, dawnrising27! This is now your official appreciation thread.

Eep! Must concoct some evil initiation... I'd ask Darkeh for ideas because he's good at being evil, but he'd probably want to be nice to a fellow forum mod, so I guess I'm on my own. >.<

We could bury you up to your neck next to an anthill and pour honey on your head, but that's already been done.

Here's my idea. We'll put you in a cage made of chicken wire. And dangle it over a river infested with crocodiles. Oh, and did I mention there's a hole in the bottom of the cage?

Anyway, this thread is for you and about you and all your glory. :icon_biggrin:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm still brain dead from getting 2 hours of sleep Sunday night. I apologize for my lack of creativity. Would you prefer that it be electrified? :icon_neutral:

darkaniken2

Why not change the chicken wire to razor wire, change the river to a salt water lake, and change the crocodiles to half-starved sharks?

Oh... hai dawn. I didn't see you there... :3

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love you even more than I did before, if that's possible. Maybe I should have asked you for ideas afterall. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You can infract me now to save you the hardship later.

PS. Hello and good luck.

DeletedUser

48873_funny-pictures-cat-is-expecting-you.jpg

DeletedUser

Welcome to the world where amazing happens. (o_O) \m/

*Looks for razor wires...and only finds dawnrising27 chewing it up.*

DeletedUser

DAWN WE LOVE YOU! GO TO w44 :p be the next in the LINEUP :)

I'll introduce myself.

I am AoA Hellfire aka CHAO, the person soon to be cool but not yet cool though wanted to be cool.

I maybe not known here but its because I am the legendary spammer who talks once in a while :).

DeletedUser

Congratz babe. <3

Also AoA get back to W44 before I kick yo butt.