OUR NEW MOD dawnrising27 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser85711

Ya know, the rules are there for a reason. And ignoring infractions and doing whatever you want is a great way to get a ban.

Anyway, dawn, if any of these nublets give you any problems, let me know. I'm at war with most of then so can attack them. :3
It's like you read what I said that completely forgot what was said.

Bring it noob. :p

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your last sentence there sounds wrong too. But maybe I've just spent too long in the drunk chat. And I guess pretty much every other Skype chat I've ever been in with more than 3 other TW people. :lol:

DeletedUser

Aren't you lady that mods my other world ? 26? Just how many worlds do you think you can handle at once? Please say: ALL OF THEM. Nothing better than a mod with big ambitions.

DeletedUser93262

I mod three worlds.

We love you. Actually Idk you. I'm Jimmy. You might end up infracting me for being a Republican radical rightist (im not a Nazi, or KKK member or any of those).

Anyways good luck :)

DeletedUser

Your last sentence there sounds wrong too. But maybe I've just spent too long in the drunk chat. And I guess pretty much every other Skype chat I've ever been in with more than 3 other TW people. :lol:

Too long in that drunk chat. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser82708

All my chats end up inappropriate as well, usually i am the one doing it though :icon_eek:

well then.. I've been a bad duke of the trout... I might need moderated...:icon_twisted:

but seriously, congrats.. and welcome to your burden that you have willingly took upon yourself, for the betterment of the rest of us...and for that..we thank you. *runs for it*

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So Dawny, you might want to consider explaining how telephone numbers work to a certain person. I just had to walk him through it, and he was having difficulties... No names so that I don't get myself in too much trouble with him, but you should be able to guess. :icon_wink:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't have her number. Just the area code. You'll have to work up the courage to ask her for it yourself. :lol: