OUR NEW MOD leviant2910 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser

I became an inspiration to spammers everywhere when I became a mod :')
I think you can tell a bit about a person by the kind of people who post in their mod intro thread. If you look in mine you'll find some of the biggest spammers/trolls .net has to offer. Their my peeps :lol:

his lurking in my mailbox now
He sent me that too :\

Maybe we can sell leviant for pki...
I will not be something you can just buy... unless you have cookies. Then I could possibly be persuaded.

Can we start a pki for W42 mod campain? pkiwarrior is win :3
Ummm. No. You wouldn't want me as mod Lewder. Trust me. Ask googly. I'll eat your babies.

Levy <3 :)

And Pki loves modding worlds I am in - most of W39 pnp accounts are banned :D
Not true! >:3
Only like two people are banned but they each had multiple ban-evade accounts :lol:

DeletedUser

Technically it is true, and as the person childishly reporting half of those, I knowz your secret :eek:

ooops

Levy <3 :) and Pki <3 :) (gotta be nice to Pki or I get in trouble on main spam area)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I became an inspiration to spammers everywhere when I became a mod :')
I think you can tell a bit about a person by the kind of people who post in their mod intro thread. If you look in mine you'll find some of the biggest spammers/trolls .net has to offer. Their my peeps :lol:

He sent me that too :\

I will not be something you can just buy... unless you have cookies. Then I could possibly be persuaded.

Ummm. No. You wouldn't want me as mod Lewder. Trust me. Ask googly. I'll eat your babies.

Not true! >:3
Only like two people are banned but they each had multiple ban-evade accounts :lol:

And pki, I do want you as a mod.

And pki, you are inspirational <3

he's allowed to spam in this thread :O i notice he spams other worlds, but that is not under my control sadly :( as long as he keeps it clean on the pnp's, i'm happy.

lolnub

I don't play IG, I just spam here :D IG takes up too much time.

I'm just boosting my post count.

DeletedUser

that's pretty much the limit of his vocabulary sadly :(

so instead of nobling, you increase your post count? meh, requires less effort i guess :p

Yes, it does. The only problem is its far easier to get banned here for me >_< And soon enough I shall be #4 in post count :icon_cool: I'll never over take pyker though, if I did I could probably boast being .net's biggest spammer. :p

DeletedUser

You'd have to beat servy as well though. No one will ever pass servy, not even pyker even though pyker has higher posts/day. (or used to anyways.. hes been pretty inactive over the last little while).

DeletedUser

You'd have to beat servy as well though. No one will ever pass servy, not even pyker even though pyker has higher posts/day. (or used to anyways.. hes been pretty inactive over the last little while).

Not exactly :p He's infract invincible, unlike us mere mortals. :p

And yeah, pyker is becoming less active.

DeletedUser

Its fixed because as soon as you get near servy's post count, he makes sure that you can't post again...

DeletedUser

Levy <3 :)

I'm not allowed to double-post so if anybody fancies posting after me, much appreciated :p