OUR NEW MOD leviant2910 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser

Thats why I: Levy <3 :)
You should too, only 2.99 for the starter pack which contains everything you see here

empty%20box%20jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm closer to servy post count wise than 99% of the community :p

Also Googly, stop spamming, you could easily have your spam classified as pointless and get banned.

DeletedUser

hmm....i could like, delete all your posts here. that would put you back some :p

DeletedUser

hmm....i could like, delete all your posts here. that would put you back some :p

I'd then dob you in for mod power abuse, I'd become the mod and nazi mod dark so I get a higher post count than him.

Dooo eeeeeeeeeeeet! I'm never going to catch him at this rate... :( Especially with that meanie kdeb deleting entire topics.

^ this. Seeming as you've made 500 posts since February 6th, compared to me making 249 posts since December 16th 2009, it will put YOU back further than me :D Though it will put me back down into 7th (I can make that up easily though), so don't plox >_>

dark, l2spam

Also, if you posted at the same rate as me (11.98 PPD), you would have 9762 total posts, so quit whining and start posting, you're almost 5k posts behind where you should be :p

DeletedUser

hey, "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you to their level then beat you with experience"

you should know that by now...

DeletedUser

i'd only delete all the spam :eek: nothing else. so about 90% of your posts :p