~OY~2 vs -=3=-

DeletedUser

:) so it means that you are a lol you have 500 mates and you cant even get one of my villages ;)

DeletedUser

:) so it means that you are a lol you have 500 mates and you cant even get one of my villages ;)

ok... so by your logic... DFB had aboout 5000 ememies... that means that i am withstanding 5000 attacks? because they cant take my village... even do im sure they would like to own them...

DeletedUser

i am thinking about it... i have seen you od scores... they are once again to repeat myself... patethic!!!!

you have not withstood 500 players attacking, id be surprised if you have in ur entire time here been attacked 500 times at all let alone 500 players all at once sending multiple attacks which isnt what your saying no but its the implications....

you even changed tribe name so you wouldnt get attacked... pretty poor form if you ask me... you mouth off about being so great then try to hide? scared much?

but hell... ill go by your rubbish way of counting it...

by your thoughts im holding off 5000+ enemies all at once... deadly... im so great:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hehe how stupid can people be :) eh nvm if you cant understand something like this i salut you couse you are even more pethic and stupid then Thana ^^

DeletedUser

hehe how stupid can people be :) eh nvm if you cant understand something like this i salut you couse you are even more pethic and stupid then Thana ^^

Atta boy, when someone makes a valid point just call them and some other people stupid. Your debate is rapidly degenerating nalla, and it's you that stole what class this thread had.

DeletedUser

...So 500 lols...

500 lols = lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

DeletedUser

Dazried i realy dont care all my posts are like that ;) and you know why.. i think you know:)

DeletedUser

I eat tacos today so I'm really in a good mood, not to mention that you sound like a TacoGirl as well.:D

And on the same time.;D
Do you and Nalla got some relation amoung yourself outside the game, you both got similar names?

DeletedUser

why asking? is it related to this thread?

(we don;t have tacos where i live:icon_cry: )

DeletedUser

Tacos is always on topic, but us the last three posters will express how it feels to eat tacos everytime we eat it for you.:)

But you can make tacos yourself as well, itsn't that hard just that you should eat it with a few more.:)

Just don't boy the cheap things for it.:)