~OY~2 vs -=3=-

DeletedUser

Ok i have enough of this.. 11 days and only three people are still attacking me.. From whom only one can do anything to me is Lunchy... Few last pages of this subject where only to laugh at you... With your power you should wipe me out in one maybe two days.. and this lasts for two weeks.. People in my tribe are jokeing about you, and this is a truth, you are pathetic.

This tribes declared war to me:

~OY~
~OY~2
TDE
-K-
(=CK=)
DOF5
PKs
DFB

and many more...

You can count their players and villages..

Is it only me who sees power of it? you challanged me not my tribe. I let my people leave then. Those who had decided to stay i think learned more with me then they would ever do with any of you. Moreover, i didn't threaten anyone. This is a message i sent to them:

screenshot1201974785xy1.jpg

I didn't achieve my goal fully. I planned to stop expansion of some tribes at k88 and to teach few newbies how to play. Those few will go with me to other worlds. I'll stay hidden somewhere here and i'll hunt you one by one. I think Rowanbean knows on which account.

You called my name. Thanks to this it became known at this world. Now many recognise me and fears me, even if they laugh loudly they observe each step i make and would still look around if i am nearby. They will regard each polish player they meet.

And even if i didn't won this battle, i won the war. Because of seed of fear i planted into you, that will destroy you slowly.

Only Lunchy can take my villages. He is the only one who deserves it. Each other attack i'll be defending.

Ironic is that most lies shown here where told by you, not by me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just want to hug Nalla, she's so cute:)

Nalla, have you eaten Tacos before.?:)

kire

@nalla, i can say that then also.

Tribe 1: 100 players
Tribe 2: 30 players
Tribe 3: 503 (family) players

Are attacking me. See i can stand attacks from 633 players. Oh im soo good ow jeah!!

That is u nalla...

DeletedUser

I'll let DFB and PKs know that they are at war with him, they seemed unaware when I asked. That should help make him happy.

DeletedUser

it woud be funn to be in PKs profile without theyr idea..

Well, you neatly sidestepped the DFB issue. One wonders how much of this you just make up when you constantly dodge points like that. As for the PKs, I didn't say no one was attacking you, just all the members I asked didn't know about it. Maybe it's top secret so they can coordinate a major offensive against you.

DeletedUser

i dunno i mean he is withstanding over 500 attacks...

and apparently im at war with him bcos im DFB? and PKs at war with you? ha ha... not even worth it possibly due to the moral thing....

all i know is u are a complete tosser...

talking crap... i mean come on... i by far dont take this game very serious...its just that... a game... i realy just want to know what you are on... some kind of hullucigenic i assume?

as for people fearing you? oh yes... im quaking in my boots...