~OY~ revisited

DeletedUser

With all major interest of W5 forum concentrated North and West things south-east went quiet and unnoticed.
I just took a look in that corner and noticed significant progress of ~OY~ that their good leader rowanbaen did not announce (probably just being shy of success).

Honestly, those guy collapsed even without fight (at least I never heard of it). Probably the victory over very few remote villages (not players) mainly from inactives was the top of their capabilities. Yeah, I expected ~TNE~ to be around for one - two more weeks and ~OY~ - until October. I am somewhat disappointed the way it happened and that it happened so quick and unspectacular, I missed the fun and my prospective combatants for later now in ally and NAP tribes. Oh, well :icon_sad:

P.S. I will not call a person refugee even though I spent several dozens of nukes and several noble trains on him and gained a village back.

DeletedUser23324

a) Say what has happened.
b) Don't expect everyone to have Huge E-ego's who need to tell the world that they managed to press x number of clicks together.
c)Am sure the legends of your great masterful attacks will live on in w5 history..........

DeletedUser

a) Say what has happened.
b) Don't expect everyone to have Huge E-ego's who need to tell the world that they managed to press x number of clicks together.
c)Am sure the legends of your great masterful attacks will live on in w5 history..........

lol nice post, QFT

DeletedUser

I do not know what happened - just noticed their "progress" in rankings and went to check twstats - just click on it, it is all there

DeletedUser

A few guys wanted to join up with R2-Tru and another few with Sciros I belive. wanted more activity and aimed for greater goals kinda. Rowan is a great and smart guy who picked a tribe he liked. Oy wasn't really in a good position in the long run.

DeletedUser

they merged with R2-TRU, but alot of the members did not want to go.

DeletedUser

Some of their leadership wanted to merge with R2, Others did not agree and the tribe went in two different directions.

Some went to R2, others to SCIR0S and SCIRSA and there are still some that sticked with OY.

DeletedUser

With all major interest of W5 forum concentrated North and West things south-east went quiet and unnoticed.
I just took a look in that corner and noticed significant progress of ~OY~ that their good leader rowanbaen did not announce (probably just being shy of success).

Honestly, those guy collapsed even without fight (at least I never heard of it). Probably the victory over very few remote villages (not players) mainly from inactives was the top of their capabilities. Yeah, I expected ~TNE~ to be around for one - two more weeks and ~OY~ - until October. I am somewhat disappointed the way it happened and that it happened so quick and unspectacular, I missed the fun and my prospective combatants for later now in ally and NAP tribes. Oh, well :icon_sad:

P.S. I will not call a person refugee even though I spent several dozens of nukes and several noble trains on him and gained a village back.
and who are you? :icon_rolleyes:
heh, i expected OY to be around untill october myself.

but you need to get your facts straight... I wasn't a leader, and i din't have any prevs.
and the ones with prevs (some of them) used their prevs to "win" something.
i have prevs, you don't, so you shut up!.

then harlesburg failed to recruit a middle aggresif guy who wanted to have himself a campain on INW.
everyone wants warlike members, clearly he inactive idiots. :icon_rolleyes:
you should have made your application vojd. :lol:

anyway, i will not put my statement in the open, you can always mail me in-game and i'll forward you some stuff :]

DeletedUser

from what i know

from what i know and have heard th leadership wasnt very active with attacking and letting ther members attack red dots.....from PAs i have heard that it took days for them to get clearance to attack a red dot

DeletedUser43231

ultimatly, both Sci and R2 would have probably decided they wanted to control the southeast corner, so i guess they just saved themselves the headache later on

DeletedUser

from what i know and have heard th leadership wasnt very active with attacking and letting ther members attack red dots.....from PAs i have heard that it took days for them to get clearance to attack a red dot
nah, untrue.
i always let anyone attack red dots, no matter what tribe it was. :)

ask vojd for more information. :]

DeletedUser

nah, untrue.

I'll back him on this...as I'm sure FLASHAOD would if he came onto forums.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nah, untrue.

yah i nkow you did we worked preety well together but from what i heard other dukes didnt do much

DeletedUser

yah i nkow you did we worked preety well together but from what i heard other dukes didnt do much

Yes, the real problems came if someone else actually mailed the dukes with said issue. As long as I got stuff cleared with Rowan, it was fine by me even though I knew he wasn't a leader... he was willing to take the rap if the leadership got irked in the name of progress.

But once the others were involved I was on hold for a good 24-48 hours.. that's about 23-47 hours longer than I'm used to.

DeletedUser

I actually always though that Rowan was their duke.:S

Last edited by a moderator:

Gingerballs

what i heard was that somebody that wanted to have the tribe merge with r2-tru and when told no numerous times he got board of waiting for it and sent mails to our bigger players saying sci was going to attack and to join r2-tru to save themselfs

unfortuantly alot listerned to him and didn't want to fight and left shortly after with-in a day or 2 after the the one left did want the said person to have it all his own way so joined sci

others have stayed and are rebuilding

and skeletons101 in ~oy~ a red dot means you can attack if there not surposed to attack they were marked as allies or nap's.

also ~oy~ had few allies only ones in a local area a hell of alot less then other tribes

Matt76827

If you have that mail I'd be interested to read it. Out of curiosity more than anything as what's done can't be undone.

DeletedUser

Sciros might not attack you but tribes grows restless, even some of mine wanted to expand on you but Rowan is a great friend so I said no.:)

Even warring lfkd will be restless and sometimes a change is needed for a lot of ones tribe.OY was in the worst position possible except Arisa.:p

Gingerballs

i didn't put names in for a reason

maybe some of the ~oy~ players in sci will help you out or maybe even in ~oy~ players itselfs