#P~A# declare war on NMS (its time say the open secret for the record)

DeletedUser

Message sent to L a z a r u s today at 01:28:

clear and brief because i hate to beat around the bush:

Its time for a formal act:

We (#P~A#) declare war on you (NMS)!!

Why?!
Our "relationship" collapsed...we are not interested in any new mediation attempts...we are only intersted in waging war against your tribe!:axemen:

The reason for those hard words are:

-we want no part of this monument of inbreeding and weakness!! (LOST and NMS are allied and PARAS was naped with them too before merging >> this is a sign of incompetence - the top 3 tribes are only able to fight against smaller tribes...do you not have any honor?!)
maybe merging is an answer of the question: "how will i get nr. 1 tribe in this world" BUT it isnt an answer of the question: "how can i win a war"
-the world is very boring so we want to make it funnier :) (you are to fearful for declaring war - only blahblahblah and no real well-coordinated actions from your side even though your tribe is bigger and "better" (from the points point of view)

Its time for a world war...!!! good luck man...:icon_cool:

Greetings,
Zimsalabim

DeletedUser

i hope the forum will wake up after this declaration of war! ;)

DeletedUser

Bonus points to PA for declaring before NMS, extra points because from the looks of things on the forum, PA was suffering some inactivity? Boredom?

My money is on NMS for this one, I'm confident that their players sharing a front with PA are worth their salt.

DeletedUser

My bet was on NMS declaring on #P-A# didnt expect the other way around i respect there courage and am rooting for the under dogs

DeletedUser

A war that I was looking for...
PA stunned with making the war declaration first!

DeletedUser

finally about freakin time. this should be interesting. NMS should win but we will see how it goes.

DeletedUser

Sorry to disappoint you all with no PnP, but we simply didn't feel the need for it. Attacks have been rolling their way for a couple days already. :icon_wink:

Hey ZIM! I still don't have any incomings...I'm w a i t i n g!

DeletedUser

Hey ZIM! I still don't have any incomings...I'm w a i t i n g!

Haste makes waste! ;)

>> and i´m smiling about your attacks...very very well timed and coordinated *sarcastic* :

L a z a r u son 19.12. at 17:09L a z a r u son 19.12. at 18:35L a z a r u son 19.12. at 20:24L a z a r u son 19.12. at 20:51L a z a r u son 19.12. at 21:57L a z a r u son 19.12. at 22:52L a z a r u son 20.12. at 06:41__________________________________________________

but we simply didn't feel the need for it

blah blah blah ... it seems like that you hate waring...plz choose another game .... like sim city :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OTHER NMS PLAYERS WHO ENJOY FIGHTING ....

DeletedUser

Damn you Laz, if you woulda declared, I woulda won the bet.

Any reports or stats yet, or have the attacks yet to land?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: #P~A#
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,502
Side 2: 0
Difference: 50,502

image.php

stats in the 24 hours, yes the stats have been various even in the month ratio, but with this 6-0 in the past 24 hours, I believe and conclude NMS will be pacing up since its now declared.

DeletedUser

I feel like if your going to declare war, you should have your attacks planned, timed and prepped. I'm surprised to see that PA hasn't nobled anyone yet, then again maybe the attacks haven't landed yet :)

DeletedUser17449

Another walk in the park.. yawn.

You're right zimsalabim, woulda been more interesting if we could have fought a tribe closer to our size.. or a few tribes to make up for the lack of that.

DeletedUser

stats in the 24 hours, yes the stats have been various even in the month ratio, but with this 6-0 in the past 24 hours, I believe and conclude NMS will be pacing up since its now declared.

That only the re-nobling of some of NMS town if i am not mistaking, that wars his just starting and it's a long way from the end ;)

DeletedUser

Damn you Laz, if you woulda declared, I woulda won the bet.

You and me both :icon_wink:

They both appear level headed intelligent Dukes running tight tribes, I'm looking forward to the show... :lol:

DeletedUser

I feel like if your going to declare war, you should have your attacks planned, timed and prepped. I'm surprised to see that PA hasn't nobled anyone yet, then again maybe the attacks haven't landed yet :)
they might have declared without a plan because NMS was already attacking them. Judging by the title it just seems they took what they considered a "secret" war and put it out in the open.

DeletedUser

The current wars of PA vs NMS and Lost vs Kata have initiated the spin cycle..... it will be interesting to see if there are other active aggressive tribe and how they add to the scenario handed them...... should be exciting to watch as it unfolds.

Props to PA for their declaration.......do these guys even hold hands? :icon_wink: