#P~A# declare war on NMS (its time say the open secret for the record)

DeletedUser

That only the re-nobling of some of NMS town if i am not mistaking, that wars his just starting and it's a long way from the end ;)

Wrong, all 6 were legit conquers.

I feel like if your going to declare war, you should have your attacks planned, timed and prepped. I'm surprised to see that PA hasn't nobled anyone yet, then again maybe the attacks haven't landed yet :)

They were already under fire from us, this is basically them making it official.

Good luck to PA, you guys are gonna need it. Wish I could be closer to the action, this is the way the chips fall sometimes though. I'm sure our northern boys will be having enough fun for everyone lighting you guys up.

DeletedUser

OMG, this will mean NMS will have to fight for their spot and not juggle the figures about, lets see if you are Rank 1 for a reason or wether you just merged yourselves there.

#P~A#, you are going to eat them alive, If NMS are so good you think this war will be over very quick, If you are as good as I think you are in for the long haul boys and girls, they take no prisoner's, they don't tribal hug and Devileater is definately going to take some of your villages for sure, that man is an animal.

Good luck guys, The little guys are coming to kick some NMS butts I think LOL

DeletedUser

go PA.. i hope they are able to win this! NMS is spread on the map over few K's so this should help to PA! on that way they will not fight whole tribe

DeletedUser

Interesting.

I hope this would be a close war. War stats don't show that at the moment though even though its abit early - its a bad start.

I hope ~PA~ will win this to be honest. Goodluck to both tribes, Im looking forward to this :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Interesting.

I hope this would be a close war. War stats don't show that at the moment though even though its abit early - its a bad start.

lol....stats don't mean anything about the outcome of the war during the first few days. NMS needs to dominate in the first few weeks, if they fail to, NMS is opening itself up to multiple fronts as other tribes become encouraged by PA's success. That being said, I know PA has talent, but can they withstand the might of NMS on their own? Their arrogance is about to be tested, and hopefully they don't flop on the main stage with all eyes on them.

DeletedUser

My predicitions - NMS starts running away with the lead very early in the war. The few top members from PA will merge and the rest will die. Bottom line tho Chuckiie is a NOOB :)

DeletedUser

PA has great member's i know of and some really bad member's who sent a train at a barb and lost Lol.

NMS are real gammer's. Mean bunch to many merge's doe guy's have to admit.

Also this is prob's going to be the best war due to PA not going for allince NAP nor a merge only enemie :)

DeletedUser

^ whatever he said, plus;

I cant wait to see some results come a few weeks. Should be very entertaining. Thanks for livening things up Genesis. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)Side 1:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: #P~A#
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,194
Side 2: 994
Difference: 1,200
image.php
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 6
Difference: 8
image.php
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,582,238
Side 2: 5,770,692
Difference: 7,811,546
image.php
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100,163
Side 2: 49,245
Difference: 50,918

DeletedUser

More tribes need to join side two if NMS wins and nobles almost all PA villages they will be even bigger and unstoppable this should be a fair fight

DeletedUser

I wonder...

I cant wait to see some results from forever ago.

/waits

Quasako

I need to check the forums more >_>

Anywho, what I've come to say:

Patience! Wait for the world war.

Posted it a few days ago, and look what happened? I officially place myself as the lucky charm of this forum.
I AM OWED A COOKIE. Chocolate chip, please.

DeletedUser

I've heard several people say this through PMs and in the forums, but Im not quite understanding it.

Why would this be considered a "world war"?

/nub =O

DeletedUser

It's not.

The world is still open for joining & there are not 2 main alliance blocs dominating most of the world.

But it is a very welcome development & seems likely to be the biggest war this world has seen so far.

DeletedUser

Because if NMS win, that will be the biggest war this world will see ...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: #P~A#
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 258
Difference: 149

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 12
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 765,192
Side 2: 1,889,039
Difference: 1,123,847

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,409
Side 2: 93,537
Difference: 84,128

image.php

DeletedUser

“Lies, damned lies and statistics“

>>give us some weeks ... those guys who attacked some minutes after war declaration are not good strategist even when this attacks arent good coordinated!!!

>>dont answer: "whats with a blitzkrieg..." because a blitzkrieg starts without a declaration of war and is based on very good organization...

also plz give us some time..we will keep you updated!