Pacman over and out!

DeletedUser

2253299.png

It's a sad, sad day for myself. The truth will now come out...

Pacman is over. I woke up this morning to find this... but basically we have failed to reach our aim of winning the world (by quite a margin), but I'm afraid no-one at Pacman is enjoying our time here and so we must depart to a place where we will have fun.

The facts are that w58 should not have been the world for Pacman to join. I rushed into things and brought some players onto a church world which really had no competition, I should have waited longer. Don't get me wrong though, there are some tribes out there with good potential but at this current time we find the world a bore. Despite MANIC's efforts in trying to liven the mood, it's still not enough.

You may think of us as 'incredible farmers' as we managed to dominate the rankings early game. However we really aren't that. Farming efficiently is what I go by, but I myself have never farmed on my account since the 5th village, as goes for plenty of Pacman accounts. We HATE farming, it's just not a fun experience. This is why the next no haul world - Pacman will establish once again. A world in which rankings are not dominated by farming, but based on skill.

Personally, I will never join a farming world again as I really am **** at farming - I find it a waste of my life, as do others in Pacman.

Before we leave though, I'd like to thank a few players and tribes.

[spoil]in.active
Allan
ghiassi
Midnite
Inevit
Aaron
Geo[/spoil]
These lot have been here since the very beginning and I really enjoyed playing with them from then, they've been good to work alongside and a pleasure to lead.

[spoil]Googly
Devlin[/spoil]
A big thanks to these 2 who stepped in to lead whilst I was gone, they did a good job in leading however couldn't fight the inevitable boredom the players had.

*Other notable players outside the tribe:

Rawr Mode - Despite your arrogance, I really do appreciate the banter we have all had on these forums. It's been great to excite this world.

MANIC - Despite a rather lame/pointless war I do wish you all the best in w58. Just destroy that immature/internalling/barb nobling leader of yours and you're looking good.
FORK - Despite the availability of some top players from GBEARS, you guys stormed to the top and seem to really enjoy this world - it's nice to see.

There is a time when tribes leave, we have a bit prematurely to our objective - but seriously we've not enjoyed the last few weeks of w58, it's been really dull I'm afraid. Sorry to add to the dullness with our departure.

Pacman, over and out. See you on the next no hauls!
Thanks w58,
DaB. :)

EDIT: What I do want to say is - no MANIC did not beat us; if anything they livened the world up a bit for us. They did not war Pacman and win in proper terms.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bye Dabs.

Pacman was a great experience for me even with the churches. I'll happily hop in as an additional pair of hands if ever asked to again :)

DeletedUser

I'm up for No hauls. And I wish good luck to you Dab!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83679

well played, despite the banter, was fun, all the best and good luck

ToPaT

He has work! But yeah, a no haul world would be fine by me considering it doesn't really matter if you are technologically impaired at a time when you are on tribalwars. Where as you can't farm effectively on an xperia play in the canteen at break but you can surely queue an iron mine. :p

DeletedUser

Sadlly to see pacman go, was a good tribe in this world, but as u said, Church world suck

DeletedUser96004

well played. Shame to see you go!! sorry things never worked out with us Dabs.

DeletedUser

@ToPaT - Good boy, let's rock a no haul!
@UW - Not exactly the church either though, it's just farming in general. Waste of time, bleh.
@ts jay - Hopefully see you in the future some day, on our side. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@ToPaT - Good boy, let's rock a no haul!
@UW - Not exactly the church either though, it's just farming in general. Waste of time, bleh.
@ts jay - Hopefully see you in the future some day, on our side. :icon_wink:

I wish u gud luck mate :) and may God bless you

DeletedUser

Dab u collected some noobs so in the end u come here. (Kidding)
If u had allowed me to join, PACMAN might have gone early, so it would be a lot easier to say goodbye. (Kidding)

Its sad to see PACMAN go down.

have fun.

DeletedUser95452

I love this stage ... you see so many big projects Fail :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Plain and simple, the core wasnt very competitive. I never saw pacman do anything special or unique but none the less they did have the best set up for mid-game.

Every world is different so keep your head on your shoulders and stay modest :) Good luck!

DeletedUser

Plain and simple, the core wasnt very competitive. I never saw pacman do anything special or unique but none the less they did have the best set up for mid-game.

Every world is different so keep your head on your shoulders and stay modest :) Good luck!

I see what you mean mate, but really we didn't have anything to shine on. There was nothing in our current areas to keep enjoyment for the game.