Pacman under DaB out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

unfortunately there is a world full of arse holes out there who seem to think that some how this is more than a game ........ its meant to be fun ffs

DeletedUser

Yes, It was my pleasure to tell him and its has been my pleasure to tell you. ;)

So, back to the thread at hand, does this need to stay open?

DeletedUser93450

Nah, i'm pretty sure merging it into other threads makes more sense.

DeletedUser

not really sure this thread was neccesary. And in all honesty, if it was, DaB's at least should have had the courtesy to not just leave a one liner that made him seem like a drama queen but an actual goodbye. Thats just me though.

But in all honesty, cyberbullying is a joke. I used to be the class punching bag, and that isnt fun. But cyberbullying...you're behind a screen, you can leave at any time. And you can just as easily take 5 minutes to thing of a witty and snappy retort.

DeletedUser

She's a girl, the guy had naked pictures of her, he had the her address and her friend's contacts.

Do you know how hard that would be for the girl? Please read the whole article if you don't wanna look like a fool.

DeletedUser

She's a girl, the guy had naked pictures of her, he had the her address and her friend's contacts.

Do you know how hard that would be for the girl? Please read the whole article if you don't wanna look like a fool.

Please don't give another human being naked pictures of yourself if you don't wanna look like a fool.

DeletedUser

Please don't give another human being naked pictures of yourself if you don't wanna look like a fool.

Ugly people are also born everyday.

Having said that, sometimes things just can't be helped. Things happen and the human psyche doesn't just run on pure logic.

DeletedUser

Ugly people are also born everyday.

Having said that, sometimes things just can't be helped. Things happen and the human psyche doesn't just run on pure logic.

That said, do you know how hard it would be to be the abuser? Imagine the guilt that person goes through remembering the traumatizing experience of abusing that girl. Things happen and the human psyche doesn't just run on pure logic.

DeletedUser

That said, do you know how hard it would be to be the abuser? Imagine the guilt that person goes through remembering the traumatizing experience of abusing that girl. Things happen and the human psyche doesn't just run on pure logic.

*facepalm*

I said:

In response to this:

But in all honesty, cyberbullying is a joke. I used to be the class punching bag, and that isnt fun. But cyberbullying...you're behind a screen, you can leave at any time. And you can just as easily take 5 minutes to thing of a witty and snappy retort.

I never said anything, nor do I care, about the problems of the abuser. He might have problems and he might have a hard time, but that is besides the point. If you are gonna argue with me, actually make sense and be in context. Don't be dense. ^_^

P.S. If you are trolling, then well played, if not then lol to your life. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What if she was the type that secretly enjoys it and this was all part of her plan? That makes her the abuser and the so called abuser the victim. I feel for his situation, she deserves to be placed behind bars if this is the case and for all potential charges against this man to be dropped. This is democracy!

DeletedUser

What if she was the type that secretly enjoys it and this was all part of her plan? That makes her the abuser and the so called abuser the victim. I feel for his situation, she deserves to be placed behind bars if this is the case and for all potential charges against this man to be dropped. This is democracy!

....you realize she commited suicide right?

Status
Not open for further replies.