Painting competition ~Sponsored by PKs(Defending the little guy)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23324

Well my pic is created like the one you like:)

The one i like would also not be qualified, that part of my post was just totally random and not about the up and coming competition :)

Also tahnkyou sooo much for chaning your avatar.

Makes me happy.

DeletedUser19924

sylvestru's were the best and out of those the ICECO one was best.

DeletedUser23324

sylvestru's were the best and out of those the ICECO one was best.

Opinions were quiete split in the voting, the marking sections is somewhere also.

My favorite was probably the one with sylvestru being be-headed,

great quote "I don't like PKs, their cats even less, but this guy ticks me off" :)

"very impressive mate!

clever and original idea: me head getting choped off by a cat.

did it take you long to come up with such a brilliant scenario?" - Sylvestru,

those were the days.

Anyway the new one will be up in the next few weeks, maybe a return of some forum banter.

DeletedUser

We could get radioplug to moderate and (help) judge this, but would that do our hidden LFKD indoctrine any good?

DeletedUser19924

Opinions were quiete split in the voting, the marking sections is somewhere also.

My favorite was probably the one with sylvestru being be-headed,

im sure its not because you dislike sylvestru[sarcasm]. however the ICECO pic in my opinion should take top because it insults you(cat getting carrot shoved up arse) and ICECO i have nothing against you guys but a pic like that you cant help but laugh a little.(me for atleast 45mins.)and there is no ass kissing involved.

DeletedUser

Someone PM me with the rules that you want and then I'll create the competition.

Just some ground rules I want to establish - any swipe at the gay community (regardless if someone is gay or not) will be auto-infracted. No warnings. (Well consider this your warning). I don't tolerate this at all.

So let's keep the forum clean, eh? :icon_wink:

Arlborn

Hum, if the people inside the picture don't mind the picture at all, does it really matter? It is not like they showed them doing anything offensive...

I guess that is a matter of opnion, and in some countries specially things are a bit, hum, well, too harsh I guess.

DeletedUser23324

Someone PM me with the rules that you want and then I'll create the competition.

Just some ground rules I want to establish - any swipe at the gay community (regardless if someone is gay or not) will be auto-infracted. No warnings. (Well consider this your warning). I don't tolerate this at all.

So let's keep the forum clean, eh? :icon_wink:

I'll make the competition,

We would like you to judge it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.