Rejected by Developer Paladin Skill Book Trading

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Dalek

Hello everyone!

Just a cool idea I thought of as Ive ran across too many worlds where I'm unable to find the Pally skill books I want or need at the times I need or want them.
I know INNO has the PP trade system but Id much rather spend my money on things like Rec boosts and Premium account time...

So my idea is a pretty simple one, add Skill Book Trading between Tribe mates. It would function exactly as flag trading does now, inter tribe only and you can trade 1 book for a different book of the same level, So if my 1st villa is offensive and Ive gotten nothing but sword books, I can trade them with a tribe mate who got all axe books etc.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This idea is approved for voting. Good luck!

chantika

No voted. For example, you could create a second and third account, exchange items and start the help account again. Is also the reason why you can not give or exchange an ordinary item.

DeletedUser110820

No voted. For example, you could create a second and third account, exchange items and start the help account again. Is also the reason why you can not give or exchange an ordinary item.

Which is exactly why having more than 1 account is not allowed. Also, they could ban people from exchanging skill books on same IP and apply same account sitting restrictions for this as they already do for trade

DeletedUser110820

They could also limit the trade to 1 skill book per person per day.
I very much support the idea as my useless collection of "Destruction" skill book keeps growing exponentially, while I only have 4 "Riding" books between 4 paladins. RNGesus doesn't like me it seems.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Voted yes but it should be controlled so its not abused

DeletedUser110820

i now have 9 Catapult "Destruction" skill books just lying around. At this point I am quite convinced that the system is rigged to give you more skill books of the same kind, if you have some in your inventory. So if you have useless books lying around, the system will give you more of them, forcing you to use PPs to trade them to other ones.
Just to give you an idea, out of my last 8 skill books, 6 have been Destruction. In total, I was awarded 10 Destruction books and only 2 Fortification (which I need the most out of the tier).