Paper Tigers.

DeletedUser

Good work k-Magic !!

I don't think this "mini-op" did any good for 1/0 as they must have lost 10x more troops than Haze...Haze will retrain them in 2 days and it will take 1/0 2 weeks to get the full nuke back.

Have fun killing..

DeletedUser

I liked it better after/during the time that Haze was fighting and winning, but before they began bragging in 3-4 threads at a time.

greenmonsta

Meh, good work stacking villages, Haze. But it's nothing to brag and show-off about, we ran a mini-op for reasons that will remain our own, was wIzd0m telling you the truth about why we ran those ops? Who knows? Only we do.

What I do know, from experience, is that those tribes that brag and show-off about a couple of gains early on always end up eating their words. You may be able to hold your own early on in the war when both sides have plenty of troops, but when things really hot up ... who will come out ahead?

You can say Many things, but you have to accept you failed in this one. Dont say it was planned :p dont lie to yourselves.
While would you be suiciding troops not sending "Full nukes"

***Seems like you are describing how 1/0 has being doing while fighting any tribe. Werent you braggin and "showing-off" about a couple of gains u had with some tribes?

This is a lesson for you boys of 1/0 (you know for wich especially)... Hope you start learning..

As I said, we have our own reason for these things. When i led we did plenty of things that everyone ridiculed and called pointless and wasting troops, yet it was always only the first part of a 15-part plan. Perhaps this is something similar. Honestly, I haven't been too active so I don't actually know of the plans myself, but I know wizdom and we think alike (though he's obviously better at is :lol: ). As I said, this is only the beginning.

We may have bragged a bit, but we always did so just before our enemies fell, which was usually pretty fast, so I understand your misunderstanding there. Theres a big difference between posting stats of us winning before our enemies fall, and a tribe creating their own thread to show a few lost nukes under 48 hours into a war.

The way I see it, you're taking the chance to show off your lead while you can, in the hope that others will look at them and think 'Hey, 1/0 isn't unbeatable, lets jump in!'. There is no other valid reason for this thread.

Good work k-Magic !!

I don't think this "mini-op" did any good for 1/0 as they must have lost 10x more troops than Haze...Haze will retrain them in 2 days and it will take 1/0 2 weeks to get the full nuke back.

Have fun killing..

I don't know what kind of player you are, but it doesn't take us 2 weeks to rebuild a full nuke.

DeletedUser

I don't know what kind of player you are, but it doesn't take us 2 weeks to rebuild a full nuke.

wow how easily you can miss the point..
Okies my bad 10-14 days depending on the number of axes in the nuke..

DeletedUser

Normally nukes are easy to rebuild and can be done in 1 week but when you start too loose aquite a few nukes it starts to take longer as resources are stretch plus noble cost.

DeletedUser

Normally nukes are easy to rebuild and can be done in 1 week but when you start too loose aquite a few nukes it starts to take longer as resources are stretch plus noble cost.

I don't think resource is a constrain but it is the speed with which rax/stables work
Axes at 25lvl rax: 0:02:17
LC at 20 lvl stable: 0:04:10

To train 20k troops at whatever possible ratio you will need a minimum of 10 days..

Anyways let's stay on topic. Can we have some more reports to know the other side of the story as well.

greenmonsta

I don't think resource is a constrain but it is the speed with which rax/stables work
Axes at 25lvl rax: 0:02:17
LC at 20 lvl stable: 0:04:10

To train 20k troops at whatever possible ratio you will need a minimum of 10 days..

Anyways let's stay on topic. Can we have some more reports to know the other side of the story as well.

We have better things to do than to sit around pasting a lot of reports. Attacking for example. Maybe Haze will show some reports since they obviously have time on their hands.

DeletedUser50733

I love it how the only noble on k-magics list that got through was the one sent with the def vill. For some reason that just makes me laugh :lol:

Anyhow, I said it would be interesting to see what would happen shortly after 05:30, glad I wasn't wrong!! I must say, nice timing from 1/0, always a pleasure to see well-timed attacks. I reckon this will be a cracking war :icon_twisted:

Michael Corleone.

Can we have an official thread titled "1/0 and Haze Flame Wars" please? :icon_redface:

We're at war, we are obviously going to be flaming each other...

Besides, for everyone that is saying we are showing off or bragging, that is not the case. This is a response to your declaration of war and we are showing the public here what is going on. I didn't know a response back was bragging. But I mean I understand, this is like the first time for you 1/0 guys here on W49 where your enemy doesn't just stand down and let you run all over them. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We're at war, we are obviously going to be flaming each other...

Besides, for everyone that is saying we are showing off or bragging, that is not the case. This is a response to your declaration of war and we are showing the public here what is going on. I didn't know a response back was bragging.

Jeez, I meant it in a good way - no modding thread where you guys can flame each other all you want, I didn't mean it in a sarcastic way. :p

Bcardi

http://en49.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7836670 on 20.07. at 21:44
:O

you decided not to dodge?

Matalito on 20.07. at 21:46
well it was obvious that you were either sending fakes at us, or you have a large scout ville... so based on that, there wasn't any need to dodge really.

I am just wondering if you think attacking will be good for our tribes relations... I'm gonna have to let someone know about this.

http://en49.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7836670 on 20.07. at 21:47
roflmao

Your tribe has sent me 210 incomings, play the gamee!!

Matalito on 20.07. at 21:55
I am trying to play the game, but I don't want to loose any villages over this!!!

http://en49.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7836670 on 20.07. at 22:00
Well you dont attack me I leave you alone :p

Matalito on 20.07. at 22:01
Ok... I won't...
So we have a truce?

http://en49.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=7836670 on 20.07. at 22:15
Alright

Matalito on 20.07. at 22:25
Phew, that was a close one...

Matalito on 20.07. at 23:03
LIAR!!!

1/0 always fighting on many fronts :p hugging on the rest