Paper Tigers.

Atraxis

Hmmm, why is it bad to try to talk someone into not attacking? If you can use words to neutralize an opponent, in order to allow you to focus on another one, why not do it? Mat was doing the smart move, as I beleive he was under attack at the time. Maybe he wanted to be able to focus on defending, or maybe he was just blowing smoke up his arse until he decided to attack... either way, words can be an effective weapon... as many on PnP have found out.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, why is it bad to try to talk someone into not attacking? If you can use words to neutralize an opponent, in order to allow you to focus on another one, why not do it? Mat was doing the smart move, as I beleive he was under attack at the time. Maybe he wanted to be able to focus on defending, or maybe he was just blowing smoke up his arse until he decided to attack... either way, words can be an effective weapon... as many on PnP have found out.

Congratulations. You just made me spray drink with laughter. :lol:

Michael Corleone.

Good idea freddyguy, and you know whats funny?

great, then you got no excuses then.

war on.

That was wIz's reply to me in the -U-/1/0 thread, and who is the one making the excuses? :icon_wink:

Atraxis

How is my post an excuse? I simply stated that there are many ways to go about war, and using communication is one of them. If you can talk an attacker out of attacking, then have you not gained a victory?

DeletedUser

Good idea freddyguy, and you know whats funny?

That was wIz's reply to me in the -U-/1/0 thread, and who is the one making the excuses? :icon_wink:

ohe noes. we fail.. umm truce? :lol: we totally sent everything at you guys, and its wierd.. they all died :icon_cry: so i guess we will just sit here for a week or so rebuilding.. sucks when you have nothign to carry on with. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

DeletedUser

what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

i didnt think haze could get worse?

Michael Corleone.

i didnt think haze could get worse?

I don't think you get the joke as that is from a movie. :icon_razz:

ohe noes. we fail.. umm truce? :lol: we totally sent everything at you guys, and its wierd.. they all died :icon_cry: so i guess we will just sit here for a week or so rebuilding.. sucks when you have nothign to carry on with. :icon_wink:
Never said y'all fail as a tribe. Meh, we got plenty to carry on with, so like your own tribemate said, stop picking facts outta your ass. :p

DeletedUser

f you can talk an attacker out of attacking, then have you not gained a victory?

No you've just gained a stalemate. The scenario wouldn't have changed if you'd started this war or not if you talk us out of a war.

Atraxis

Hmmm, Lets break this down... You call my post "rambling" so lets see what the dictionary says:

ram·bling
   /ˈræmblɪŋ/ Show Spelled[ram-bling] Show IPA
–adjective
aimlessly wandering.
taking an irregular course; straggling: a rambling brook.
spread out irregularly in various directions: a rambling mansion.
to talk or write in a discursive, aimless way

I fail to see how I strayed from the subject as I began with his tactics, then moved on to his motives.

You called it "incoherent, so again we will go to the dictionary:

in·co·her·ent
   /ˌɪnkoʊˈhɪərənt, -ˈhɛr-/ Show Spelled[in-koh-heer-uhnt, -her-] Show IPA
–adjective
without logical or meaningful connection; disjointed; rambling

My post stayed on the topic of what Mat did and why he did it. I am fairly sure that most English speaking people SHOULD be able to follow a few simple sentences. Maybe I should dumb down my vocabulary for you:

I SAID: HE TRIED TO TALK TO HIM SO HE WOULD NOT ATTACK. IT IS A GOOD IDEA. ( I said it loud and slow, so you could understand it).

Michael Corleone.

Hmmm, Lets break this down... You call my post "rambling" so lets see what the dictionary says:

ram·bling
–adjective
aimlessly wandering.

I fail to see how I strayed from the subject as I began with his tactics, then moved on to his motives.

in·co·her·ent
–adjective

My post stayed on the topic of what Mat did and why he did it. I am fairly sure that most English speaking people SHOULD be able to follow a few simple sentences. Maybe I should dumb down my vocabulary for you:

I SAID: HE TRIED TO TALK TO HIM SO HE WOULD NOT ATTACK. IT IS A GOOD IDEA. ( I said it loud and slow, so you could understand it).
He posted a quite from the movie Billy Madison. In the words of an old internet meme:

U mad bro?

DeletedUser

Congrats! You managed to flame him on the fact not all of his quote from a film fitted quite right. Good job. Reading between the lines isn't your numerous fortes I dont think. Maybe it isn't him who needs stuff spelled out.

DeletedUser

ram·bling
–adjective
aimlessly wandering.

in·co·her·ent
–adjective

dbmyh0.jpg

Well, I could think of three things I'd like to do. One would involve some ice cubes and a nine iron. Two would involve a buffalo, live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety's sake, and three, we bring back some of those ice cubes and switch it over to a pitching wedge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atraxis

Congrats! You managed to flame him on the fact not all of his quote from a film fitted quite right. Good job. Reading between the lines isn't your numerous fortes I dont think. Maybe it isn't him who needs stuff spelled out.

Okay, so Horse posts a random movie quote, that, in no way pertains to what I posted and I am not correctly "reading between the lines?" I enjoy using a good quote or two myself, but try to make the quote fit the situation or else it just makes you look like an idiot.

I could easily just say: "Scooby, dooby, dooo!!!"

Bcardi

Okay, so Horse posts a random movie quote, that, in no way pertains to what I posted and I am not correctly "reading between the lines?" I enjoy using a good quote or two myself, but try to make the quote fit the situation or else it just makes you look like an idiot.

I found it fit perfect. 1/0 is suppose to be such a great tribe. Look at the forums of them talking. Big ego. Yet you think it is ok to try and talk your way out of a war???

I think Scooby, dooby, dooo does fit for you.

DeletedUser

from Urban Dictionary.

Scooby
Scooby is a simple term derived from the combination of the words "It's cool B." Basically it can mean that you're okay with something, or it can be a question asking if someone else is okay with something.

dooby
1)Noun,(Doo-bee)One who puffs Mad cheeba,
2)the stoke
3)a perfect name for a dog
4)a person who lives in jamaca, eats Ganja cakes, smokes Weed then drinks bong water while listening to Rastafirean Regge musict.....

doo
1) A word meaning "dude" that white rich kids say to sound cool. Usually found in the suburbs of the richest part of town. 1/2 of whom try to act black or think they are the shit.
2) Hair do