Party at SVG.

thorfalar

Surprised that SVG, after all their tough talk on the forums, is afraid of SLURP! and huggles them the way that they do.

DeletedUser

Just doing what you guys do seem if we can emulate your greatness <3

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Surprised that SVG, after all their tough talk on the forums, is afraid of SLURP! and huggles them the way that they do.

Learning from the best?

Damn we only have half the diplo you guys do... Hurry anyone who wants to be allies mail me xXx

DeletedUser

Who cares, TnK left for personally reasons. Me and TW.P gave it a shot but everything was falling faster then we could fix it. So Slurp asked me if it was fixable and I gave them my honest opinon 'No'..

SVG had some to do with it but not entirely. Alot of internal issues and bickering and bad recruitment/lack of participation.

On that note not use to no haul worlds (different stragety entirely apparently). Infact I didn't even know the world settings when I said I would help out TnK for abit but the orginal plan was for us all three to play but that didn't work out as planned and I didn't have the time to fix everything that needed to be corrected. Anyways met some nice guys. I will hopefully see them around or in other worlds.

@LoR. To be honest, he was co'ing me on w62.. not the other way around :icon_razz:

GL to you all in your future endevors.

DeletedUser

I won't say I told ya so, next time though maybe do a little research before logging into the externals.

DeletedUser

I won't say I told ya so, next time though maybe do a little research before logging into the externals.
I did and was told your co is your gf/bf i should of just looked at the names of you 2.:( lol

DeletedUser

We are both males and have never looked at him in a sexual way. I will admit he is a handsome guy, no one could deny that. Especially with his lovely conditioned hair. However I nor he has ever made any advances. Maybe the fact he is in the navy has swayed peoples opinions :icon_neutral: Who knows what the new year holds though?

I have a co, who you know. Why would Disrus be on the account too when between me and Em. The account is active 24/7.

DeletedUser108374

We are both males and have never looked at him in a sexual way. I will admit he is a handsome guy, no one could deny that. Especially with his lovely conditioned hair. However I nor he has ever made any advances. Maybe the fact he is in the navy has swayed peoples opinions :icon_neutral: Who knows what the new year holds though?

I have a co, who you know. Why would Disrus be on the account too when between me and Em. The account is active 24/7.

ummm Lucy...you got some splaining to do!!!!!

DeletedUser

Should I be worried Virus replied to 2 other threads but ignored this one :icon_sad:

Used and binned come`s to my mind.Ask in tribe skype for another co play for you and i will see your post there.!GL..

DeletedUser108374

Used and binned come`s to my mind.Ask in tribe skype for another co play for you and i will see your post there.!GL..

you think he used me :icon_evil:. hmmm wonder if a Yarr player needs a co...wait...I think they like Virus :icon_twisted:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you think he used me :icon_evil:. hmmm wonder if a Yarr player needs a co...wait...I think they like Virus :icon_twisted:

PFFFT em your mine <3
you're joining me, already decided, we brought you from virus today :D