PCP vs *RS*

DeletedUser54064

Your saying that as if your the one made them to lose by conquering a large amount of villages. Alas, it is unlucky that they lost, guess the size of members does matter :(

DeletedUser

Your saying that as if your the one made them to lose by conquering a large amount of villages. Alas, it is unlucky that they lost, guess the size of members does matter :(

ITs not the size of the membrs, when the war was decalred, both tribes were even, with *rs* only one conquer overall.

we won the war, because we hurt their growth, and they on the other hand kept losing their troops, while we saved them and used them wisely and kept our growth going.

PCP could have given better fight, if they would have declared a bit later, they are good warriors. some of them are very offensive, but I guess as jax mentioned in his starting post, they havent joined a new world for quite some time and this is where, they went down.

we could have worked something out together, but I guess in wars, in the end there is only one winner.

Hope PCP players ,if they join the new world , owns the new world, as they would have learned the mistakes they did in this one and wont commit the same.

DeletedUser

Agreed,

Trial and Error is indeed the Key to a Good tribe. Although there was lack of trust and respect that tied into the loss.

DeletedUser

Well, so we've conceded defeat. Yes, it was a mistake, but we still fought our hearts out. :)
Good luck to UNKNOWN too!

DeletedUser

Thank you, i know no-one wanted this war as its the early stages of the game and from when i was at PCP, most of your are mid game players.
Good luck, send me some resources so i can build back up :)

EstoyLoco

God I missed something nice ;) wish I could be around...

humm where is Jax to answer questions when we do need him?? :p

Estoy