PCP vs *RS*

DeletedUser

When I am at home, I will sit down and deconstruct every invalid point you have portrayed.

Also, this whole "common sense" argument is nullified, when is common sense common?

I like how you are still saying my points are invalid, yet you still have yet to demonstrate how they are with a real counter-example.

Maybe common sense seems uncommon to you? Just because you lack it and you surround yourself with people who lack it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, nor does it mean using it as an argument is nullified.

I have admitted you nobled better villages than we did, the reason for that wasn't anything other than the fact your tribe doesn't have villages of that calibre, so naturally we would have to noble worse villages, that or wait for your tribe to build them up to the same point levels as us.

Thats pretty logical and straight forward.

Wrong, you stated that you were countering what we said, when in fact you weren't as we did not actually say the things you were attempting to counter. Or did you think I was going to let that drop?

Oh you mean that in-game banter we had where it took you approx 50 messages back and forth to realize I was playing you for the fool you are? Oh you mean that mail. I remember now. Yes this will go in the same manner, but only because you need to believe your lies and make others believe your tribe is doing better than it actually is.

Wrong again, it is that ingame mail that took me 50 mails to realize that you were a complete idiot and that you have put around yourself a shield of idiocy that is immune to logic?

Actually, in that mail you repeated yourself many times questions and attempted counter arguments that I had already addressed; A common tactic used by people who are backed into a corner and have no other way out other than playing stupid or acknowledging the opponent's point as superior to your own. You chose option number 1, and I have the feeling you are about to choose it again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems when people are incapable of making an argument with quality, they try to make one with quantity and you have just done so by double posting, and once again repeating things I've already addressed. Very well, allow me to repeat myself so you can actually remember it this time.

Oh and just a thought...

Your whole argument is your tribe is doing better than ours because you have nobled villages of greater points than us (even though accumulated points of all villages we have nobled off you is still higher than the accumulated points of all villages you have nobled off us), correct?

Incorrect. I already said that we are saying we are better or that we are winning - We simply said we took better villages. I said that in this post:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3634722&postcount=239

So does that mean, in your eyes if Tribe A nobles 1 (one) 12k point village and Tribe B nobles 100 3k point villages that Tribe A is winning the war? Basically thats what you are saying in all of your posts by saying your tribe has nobled better villages.

See above?
Don't come on the forum saying outlandish remarks like "common sense" and "I have logic" if you are not willing to back them up with actual evidence.

I would imagine that things like common sense and logic seem outlandish to you. But if you actually read my post with some level of attention, you would see that have explained how I did back them up.

I can see you are a stubborn person who only thinks they are right, while I am flexible in my train of thought... as long as you can prove you argument to be substanciated.

Being flexible in a train of thought means you are inattentive; Which you have clearly shown by making points that I have already responded to previously. You make it sound like I've never admitted I was wrong? Yes, I have. However, I generally don't admit I am wrong when I actually right, like in this case. Hard to understand for your infantile skull? Too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wrong, you stated that you were countering what we said, when in fact you weren't as we did not actually say the things you were attempting to counter. Or did you think I was going to let that drop?

Incorrect. I already said that we are saying we are better or that we are winning

Thanks buddy.

See above?

I would imagine that things like common sense and logic seem outlandish to you. But if you actually read my post with some level of attention, you would see that have explained how I did back them up.

Actually that's a saying, someone as well educated as yourself should have known that.

Being flexible in a train of thought means you are inattentive

That is your oppinion.

Hard to understand for your infantile skull? Too bad.[/color]

You must not have read what I wrote about trying to come at me with cheap shots.

You don't need to resort to childish behavour, it shows a lack of witt.

You are not worth the time.

Go back to your tribe, get someone else to come here and retort if you wish to continue this debate any further (you can even tell them what to say). I refuse to deal with you any further, I won't lower myself to that level.

~ LordAOE

DeletedUser

Thanks buddy.

Actually that's a saying, someone as well educated as yourself should have known that.

That is your oppinion.

You must not have read what I wrote about trying to come at me with cheap shots.

You don't need to resort to childish behavour, it shows a lack of witt.

You are not worth the time.

Go back to your tribe, get someone else to come here and retort if you wish to continue this debate any further (you can even tell them what to say). I refuse to deal with you any further, I won't lower myself to that level.

~ LordAOE
Good job, you managed to pick option #2 this time, albeit indirectly. You do realize when you start making 1 line responses that mean nothing and saying things like "You are not worth the time" or you aren't going to continue, whilst not having proved anything or made any points in an entire post, means you have basically lost the debate?

Cheap shots could only be cheap when they have no real truth behind them and are only meant to provoke; Whereas I am completely sure that what I stated had total backing deriving from the level of logic in your posts.

DeletedUser

Ahh, Look at this Jax is ripping you *RS* ppl's up on this forum ;)

DeletedUser

lol How did he rip me up? Was it because I refused to lower myself to childish antics? If so then Yes he ripped me up.

I showed where he said he was winning in my last post (he said I couldn't lol). I showed where his tribe was failing in this "war".

I laughed at how they seem to think nobling 2 vills at 4k a piece shows their skilled players, where as we are noobs for only nobling villages of lower points (if anything that would show they are noobs for not being able to build villages properly).

I could point and make fun at their build levels, as the majority of their villages don't even have level 20 barracks or 15 stables *Cough* Point Whores Much *Cough*.

I could point and laugh at the fact 5 of their members have had their villages nobled whereas they could only noble 2 of ours (heck, we even have bigger point villages, shouldn't we be the point whores who don't have troops?)

In any case, regardless of what PnP is thrown around from either side. The war stats show [-.-] is winning, IN ALL AREAS.

So please say whatever it is you want, the stats don't show in PCP's favor.

Last edited by a moderator:

halo2themax

Ahh, Look at this Jax is ripping you *RS* ppl's up on this forum ;)

Well actually no one is owning anyone, its almost gone down the road of

I like how you are still saying my points are invalid, yet you still have yet to demonstrate how they are with a real counter-example.

And

Don't come on the forum saying outlandish remarks like "common sense" and "I have logic" if you are not willing to back them up with actual evidence.

So if you strip away all the tough guy posery, it basically comes down to

Guy#1: I have just proved you wrong.
Guy#2: No you haven’t. I just wtfpwned you.

Whatever substances was in the argument left a long time ago.

Jax is saying that they nobled better villages which can be put to better use, and LordAoe is arguing that they didn’t build villages up high enough, that is they didn’t noble high ones.

Is seems LordAoe using an excuse as to why his tribe aren’t nobling as high pointed villages, and Jax is saying how it is an advantage.

So lets just go by points at this stage. [‘_’] (or whatever) has 12k points, and PCP have 8k. Sound fair?

Also when this happens its often left down to who formats their post better and sounds more intelligent, so I would say it’s a tie.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: [-.-]
Players: erykroom
Side 2:
Tribes: PCP
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 37
Side 2: 22
Difference: 15
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 104,518
Side 2: 46,952
Difference: 57,566
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 16,408
Side 2: 8,328
Difference: 8,080
image.php

Its funny, how yo uare saying you nobled better vilalges, when you fial to defend the conquered village?

You already lost one of the conquered village, so in total you jsut took one village from us.
Also, phoenix7187 just lsot his main, he was the person who nobled the other village and he will lose his another village soon.

I feel bored pasting all the reports, that I have been recieving regaring your failed attacks. Its jsut too amny already, I have already posted a few before, but I will do you a favour this time adn wont post those losses . It seems like you are just gambling around attacking and losing troops. On the other hand, we are just growing and gethering intels on you and nobling villages, whenever we feel ,we can get with minimum loss.

Also, kindly paste some stats and proof, before you say you are owning us. Only posting on public forums and have fan following from previous worlds doesnt make you look good, I thought PCP was going to give us a good fight, you guys are just been as pathetic as 28thcu or GCE.

you are jsut warring Us , and we are warrign all three tribes in k54, also you ahve the assistance of FLAME tribe , who will suffer from us after we rim you because they joined an uninvited war.

DeletedUser

It's quite even between you two.

Opponents defeated (Tribes)(As Attacker)

11Politics, Corruption, Propaganda366.991

12Rabid Squarrels356.742

20PCP100.947119.122

Side 1:
Tribes: *RS*
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: PCP
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 6
Difference: 4
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,819
Side 2: 8,651
Difference: 3,832
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,102
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,102
image.php

Don't make me wait longer. Get fighting. I want to see the best war since that fake one. Even though it's just a bit too early. But you have nobles. :icon_wink:

Those are the stats jsut after jz declared war, that time you ahve 6 conquers overall against our 2.

WE now have 37 conquers agaisnt your 22. SO in the mean time ,we have conquered more vilalges then you.

Points vilue of total conquer RS/unknown: 104,518 (37 villages) ( 3k approximately average)
PCP: 46,952 (22 villages) (2k approximately average)
Difference: 57,566

Even in total no. of conquers agaisnt opposite side, we are ahead irrespective of the fact that how many nukes and nobles you have lost already.

Opponent Defeated now:-
4UNKNOWN1,04 Mio.
16Politics, Corruption, Propaganda643.353
Last time, it was almost the same, now we have gained more then double of what you have gained in the time being,

Even in ODD, we are way ahead now , because of your poor timing of attacks and some quality defending thanks to all UNKNOWN members.

22PCP192.570206.178494.208712.904

last time it was,

20PCP100.947119.122

We have gained almost 200k points in the time being compared to your 100k.

Conclusion:-
I see PCP as BIG FAIL.

DeletedUser

Those are the stats jsut after jz declared war, that time you ahve 6 conquers overall against our 2.

WE now have 37 conquers agaisnt your 22. SO in the mean time ,we have conquered more vilalges then you.

You do realise that TotalWipeout is in Chess, right?

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure his using the post from TotalWipeout as his evidence... Not talking to TotalWipeout

DeletedUser

lol How did he rip me up? Was it because I refused to lower myself to childish antics? If so then Yes he ripped me up.

I showed where he said he was winning in my last post (he said I couldn't lol). I showed where his tribe was failing in this "war".

You showed a post where I miswrote something, and you clearly understood that. That does not mean you actually found something where we state that nobling better villages means we are winning.
I laughed at how they seem to think nobling 2 vills at 4k a piece shows their skilled players, where as we are noobs for only nobling villages of lower points (if anything that would show they are noobs for not being able to build villages properly).
Laugh as you wish, you only look like a fool for laughing at us for something we never said.
I could point and make fun at their build levels, as the majority of their villages don't even have level 20 barracks or 15 stables *Cough* Point Whores Much *Cough*.
Judging by how many players you scouted and how many players we have, I can firmly say you have no right to make inferences about the "Majority of our players", and doing so further proves your idiocy.

I could point and laugh at the fact 5 of their members have had their villages nobled whereas they could only noble 2 of ours (heck, we even have bigger point villages, shouldn't we be the point whores who don't have troops?)

In any case, regardless of what PnP is thrown around from either side. The war stats show [-.-] is winning, IN ALL AREAS.

So please say whatever it is you want, the stats don't show in PCP's favor.

Like I said, we would've never gone into this war in the first place if we had not believed we would've had support from GCE; And if we did have that, your tribe would've been completely blown away from the start with no chance to recover. That did not happen, thus we are losing.

If you think I use childish antics, then I must say you are a fair hypocrite. Having bigger point villages does not mean you have less troops, don't play stupid.

DeletedUser

When will we see one of these tribes actually take a good amount of vills say 20 without losing any vills?

DeletedUser

PCP still got a better name and leadership :icon_wink:

I never argued about it, I told it in my previous post too,

Also, kindly paste some stats and proof, before you say you are owning us. Only posting on public forums and have fan following from previous worlds doesnt make you look good, I thought PCP was going to give us a good fight, you guys are just been as pathetic as 28thcu or GCE.

DeletedUser

May 22
13:54 sam de gangsta left the tribe.
May 22
13:08 oO-LOVERSTAR-Oo left the tribe.
May 22
13:07 MahtanT left the tribe.
May 21
23:54 ChristoffGW left the tribe.
May 21
22:52 Sexy Kamikaze Team left the tribe.

It's done for PCP :(

DeletedUser

I know, regarding PCP players in k54, they are all our war refugee, except mahtanT, whom we have agreed to spare on remy's request.

Regarding pcp in k53, we do not care wherever they join except those few near the border and who have sent their nukes in our way, we will come after you.

DeletedUser

Well its all over

[-.-] Have won the war against PCP
they weren't really much of a opposition

OWNED