PD War Declaration

Jovis

2zhr04o.gif

War Declaration on Fallen Warriors, & DominationWarriors:

Hear ye all and know that the tribe PD declares war on these fake warriors! Their crimes on world 86 consist of: bilge, malevolent acts, and a nebbish temperament. They call themselves warriors, but we have seen their real colors. They our cowards and draft dodgers. They excel invainglorious language, but cannot back their words with truth. In fact, PD has issued a dishonorable discharge for these warriors, as they have failed to show any aptitude for war. Instead they are mendacious and this is evidenced by them inviting a cantankerous named Dr. Heisenberg. He is not only an ignoramus, but also a pettifogger.

Not to mention they have insulted the Pastor of the world. When you speak in popinjay language like these tribes do to a Pastor, well you have to answer for it.

A tribe leader who is puzzlewit, and a tribe who is dishonorable to the people who have fought for their country, must not go unpunished. Therefore, PD declares that we will wipe these supercilious tribes off the map.

Your tribes have been served and will be prosecuted in the court of uckF. Your tribes have been issued a dishonorable discharge and you are no longer welcome in this world. We will not stop until these poltroon tribes apologize to everyone for joining this world.

PD issues you a dishonorable discharge for fraudulently enlisting in a world that you have no place in. Blood will have Blood.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The war hasnt even started and we have clipped one down
went along the lines of this:
giphy.gif

I was surprised by FW basically conceding defeat before the war even started i mean they planned this big gangbang on us which to be fair was always expected you can't be no.1 and not have jealous noobs try and knock you down. The duke was all up for the fight and was messaging me saying when they rim us il have a spot, and then all of a sudden changed heart and said i do not care about this world and FW is an awful tribe (not going to lie i already knew that). Still poor form, but i hope there is a fight, and i hope the tribes that i will not mention here do join in the fight as im sure you all want me gone so here is your chance. Who will step up?

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

giphy.gif

TEK joins the the fight welcome you unfortunate noobs.
giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Making the A-List

DeletedUser

Self-proclaimed vainglorious! So proclaimed I withhold any luck I've given to PD til' the proper post is edit for obvious reasons.

DeletedUser118341

PnP : 1/10. Your tribe seems to be full of people obsessed with GIFs. Yet when you write a pnp. It is devoid of anything interesting, or anything to catch the eye. There are a few great examples of pnp's on recent worlds, and ofcourse if you look back further too. I suggest you go read them.

Also, why you guys declaring on a tribe 1/3 your size. To me, it just seems like your eating food, but want to claim its a 'war' to make it seem important.

Still far too early for this nonsense too.

NB. That goes for all wars, not just PD. Before you claim bias :p

DeletedUser

PnP : 1/10. Your tribe seems to be full of people obsessed with GIFs. Yet when you write a pnp. It is devoid of anything interesting, or anything to catch the eye. There are a few great examples of pnp's on recent worlds, and ofcourse if you look back further too. I suggest you go read them.

Also, why you guys declaring on a tribe 1/3 your size. To me, it just seems like your eating food, but want to claim its a 'war' to make it seem important.

I give your review 0/10 because nobody cares, this declaration was obviously for fun, learn to have fun you stooge

DeletedUser115558

Offensive PnP, 0/10, I am not quoting those line here or reporting it because giving a chance to the first timer , with language it is clear that some idiotic mind is behind this.

With your spying and so called hidden ally's if you think you making a good move in this world with Big Mouth, you all reminding me NAM (W83)... who finally begged on forum for disrespect from all over.

Why don't players understand flaming always not required...anyways choice is your :)

[spoil]
1012068_10152318961546787_4013347830413628686_n.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Its not our fault we declared on a family and a load of other tribes joined i mean i heard even the guys in FFF were going to join TEK and FW and DW, well done your post is moot, we diddnt declare on food we jumped them because we were going to get gangbanged .

Offensive PnP, 0/10, I am not quoting those line here or reporting it because giving a chance to the first timer , with language it is clear that some idiotic mind is behind this.

With your spying and so called hidden ally's if you think you making a good move in this world with Big Mouth, you all reminding me NAM (W83)... who finally begged on forum for disrespect from all over.

Why don't players understand flaming always not required...anyways choice is your :)

[spoil]
1012068_10152318961546787_4013347830413628686_n.jpg
[/spoil]

[video=youtube;pbIR51_J_qY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbIR51_J_qY[/video]

Jovis

I give you a F grade for being a piece of cow dung : D
r856s3.gif

DeletedUser115558

Why do people think only they have information , I know who is what..

and I think you 2 are enough to keep this thread alive, keep us updated :)

No point for me to come back and post here

DeletedUser118341

So... If I'm the piece of cow dung. Judging by the gif.

Does that mean I blow up in your face, and make you fall on your ass and look silly.

Surely that means I win? :lol:

e845444ffb41eb6f4dc0e87bd5d10cd7.png

^This is also adorable. I'm very interested into who did it, considering I haven't played in years, and the only 2 worlds I play are W82 and W84. Where I'm still going strong(W82) / half-arseing it (W84). Only people I can think of, is the people I humiliated on W80. But I don't even know if they play this world. And surely they wouldn't bring up that embarrassing episode for them again, not to mention that they never rimmed me, I ended up caving to their tribemates pleas and hit delete . Please reveal yourself mysterious bs'er:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser118341

looks like we have a another shayhd he who cannot be rimmed lol

screw you and get off our thread and people accuse me of being an attention whore jeez i havent nobled you ever but from what i hear you are just an arrogant prat who thinks he is the bees knees.

But seriously back to topic lets list why PD is so superior to rest of the world

Don't be idiotic. Ofcourse I could be rimmed. Anyone can. I just don't like people who claim things that never happened. And if it did happen. Then why not just say who it is? :^)

So are you guys winning this war yet? :^)

PS. Considering who I am guessing told you their opinion of me, I can't say I am surprised. But I also know they are just poor trolls :p

Edit: It wasn't me who dragged it off topic. It was them. Not sure why they felt the need to talk about me playing, when this war nor my post had anything to do with me. Was merely an observation of the poor quality of the pnp. Unless you just want to talk to yourself in these threads? :^)

Never seen an externals so devoid of any form of discussion, and when anyone tried to make a useful post, it is met with a barrage of spam. And I thought the W83 forums were toxic. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;OFIWstcaoLc]https://youtu.be/OFIWstcaoLc[/video]

There are so many things to address in this thread, like the 0/10 PnP backlash. PD's reaction? Misnomers? Seriously?

The fact of the matter? PD represents the top tribe in W86, and they represent it by alienating a whole segment of players and when called out they just go further to disrespect them?

PD? Where is your sense to lead by example? Oh that's right, it's in your name! Maybe you should rename it to Personality Misnomers!

Now I'm gonna follow someone else's example and nope right outa this thread.

Take Care,
Phoenix