Personal chronicles...

Warayama

....I got married and sort of stepped aside. This is when Rudes realised it was on his shoulders to run the tribe and MM were always on about a merge, he thought that it was opportune time to merge with MM.

I left something out that I am sure APOC guys will find very amusing...There were 2 tribes after the merge with INF and MM...after I stepped down, no-one wanted to unduke me. This needed to happen and I wanted someone to step up...so I unduked everyone else in the tribe and sent a ransom e-mail to leaders and making it look like I had given my account away to someone in APOC had it and was holding the tribe to ransom!

You should have seen the chat in the Duke room, it was so funny. Maybe I can dig it up...

DeletedUser

I LoL'd :)

(Can't you unduke yourself or was the unduking more of a ceremonial hand-over?)

DeletedUser

Like I said I wanted someone to step up....nothing happened, so I made them think about it!

Finally admitted to something. You had stepped down, and ruds was playing on another world. Sadly, INF's lack of leadership was omitted when I was asked if I would like to merge (as well as the constant tantrums between your 2 south teams). You all came back 3 months later though. Good times :)

Warayama

Finally admitted to something.
Before I did it, I did tell someone about it...and you didnt think it was me?

You had stepped down, and ruds was playing on another world. Sadly, INF's lack of leadership was omitted when I was asked if I would like to merge (as well as the constant tantrums between your 2 south teams). You all came back 3 months later though. Good times :)

Yeah it would have been one of my questions - where the F is Wara? But the state MM was in, no-one really bothered to ask each other is my guess....if you stop and think about INF and the number of merges it went thru, there was bound to be some conflict here and there. I personally think some tension is a good thing as it keeps you on your toes.

Wara

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Before I did it, I did tell someone about it...and you didnt think it was me?

Yeah it would have been one of my questions - where the F is Wara? But the state MM was in, no-one really bothered to ask each other is my guess....if you stop and think about INF and the number of merges it went thru, there was bound to be some conflict here and there. I personally think some tension is a good thing as it keeps you on your toes.

Wara

Wara, the day after ruds and I spoke, you were added to the chat along with Gambit. Once the merger happened, Gambit stepped down and you guys disappeared right away. Who exactly was I supposed to ask? Nobody in your tribe knew what was going on.

-MM- wasn't in a 'state'. We were tearing through the south but we were up against the best (Zain, Davidemah, Zurtle, etc) in the core. All we needed was to strengthen the core and although I got the requested lists to ruds and HDTH (more then once), nothing ever happened until it was all too late. If those Ks of D were utilised properly, the core advance would have been blocked and our southern advance would have accelerated.

Unfortunately, apart from Gambit in the initial days, the only person from your side that did anything useful in HC was maddawg. By the time you came back, there was no more MIM.

Warayama

Wara, the day after ruds and I spoke, you were added to the chat along with Gambit. Once the merger happened, Gambit stepped down and you guys disappeared right away. Who exactly was I supposed to ask? Nobody in your tribe knew what was going on.

To my point...I thought that I stepped down? Why add me to chats? Maybe I did something stupid like ask ;-)

Of all the people only you had the guts to unduke me and I think you did it!

DeletedUser

To my point...I thought that I stepped down? Why add me to chats? Maybe I did something stupid like ask ;-)

Of all the people only you had the guts to unduke me and I think you did it!

Wara, I pieced it all together later. Originally I didn't want to overstep out of respect and wanted you guys to choose your side of the HC and leadership just like we did but then things got out of hand.

You are right :) I ended up getting Duke privs in the other tribes through sat accounts and removed priveleges from at least 100 members (twice coz HDTH gave them back the first time), lol.

DeletedUser

You are right :) I ended up getting Duke privs in the other tribes through sat accounts and removed priveleges from at least 100 members (twice coz HDTH gave them back the first time), lol.

Lol...I remember this...was complete mess with trusted and hidden privs...I was really grrrrr:lol:

DeletedUser

Lol...I remember this...was complete mess with trusted and hidden privs...I was really grrrrr:lol:

You made me giggle in RL. I had completely forgotten about it all until Wara's post and your post just properly reminded me of the whole thing. It was a disaster! Everyone had at least 2 privs, including hidden, lol. I ended up giving you trusted though :)

DeletedUser

You made me giggle in RL. I had completely forgotten about it all until Wara's post and your post just properly reminded me of the whole thing. It was a disaster! Everyone had at least 2 privs, including hidden, lol. I ended up giving you trusted though :)

yup,disaster but kinda funny one when I think about it now:)

and yuuuup,I ended with privs that I really really didnt wanted...lol

I think that Ruds is removed them soon as he is noticed:lol:

DeletedUser53573

I am the actual owner of the Zurtle account. We swapped forum names for laughs. Thats my story :)