Pest Control - Invoice

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
my point is/was that radical posted about bugz members being internaled/leaving as though it is regime doing that.

remember it wasnt long ago that we were "the family tribe" (even though most had also a academy).. now weve chopped down to one tribe and also creating a solid fighting tribe, it still seems that there is now reasons for slagging that move also..

lets just be fair here, i posted overall war stats, and were still number two in the world.. once that is surpassed by other tribes then they can post and make their points..

DeletedUser109837

You may be number two but your ratio is not that great man. Your argument makes zero sense

DeletedUser

As much as everyone flames Bugzz, you have to respect them for still being here. They are definitely battle tested and have not been removed from this world anywhere near as easily as everyone has continuously predicted! Props to you Bugz I truely hope yous continue fighting for a long time in this world! Best of luck.

DeletedUser118016

What does that have to do with anything kirk?

Total War stats with BugZ and their greatest Ally and greatest Enemy? Ermmmmm

Regime will surpass BugZ soon, but BugZ has remained in #2 for a very long time... also peaking at #1 for some time as well.

I hope that any players fresh in Tribalwars was able to use these wars to gain some experience and use that in future worlds.

DeletedUser102104

As much as everyone flames Bugzz, you have to respect them for still being here. They are definitely battle tested and have not been removed from this world anywhere near as easily as everyone has continuously predicted! Props to you Bugz I truely hope yous continue fighting for a long time in this world! Best of luck.

Very true, much respect to Bugz for still being here. They have fought their way to their survival, I love that.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Plus it would be worse if they didn't kick all those players when they started losing villages

hypocrite...oh wait, we made a new tribe so that's totally not the same thing as kicking members....

DeletedUser

Lets look at all those tribes which according to external forums were far far superior than BUgz their leader far shrewder, smarter, skillful than the drunk Kirk....

ROMANS
NUKE
SABRE
KISS
CONTROL
MVDC
RUFFS
...and few more (dont wanna name them, few of those are frendz now)

Funny I dont see those names anywhere today...other than past dated post on the externals...

People forget Bugz are the only living creatures made by god that can survive nuclear holocaust.... Only 1 tribe will win this world and it may not be BUGZ, but dont be surprised a few names will get added to the RIP list above before that comes on W80.

DuteTare

Lets look at all those tribes which according to external forums were far far superior than BUgz their leader far shrewder, smarter, skillful than the drunk Kirk....

ROMANS
NUKE
SABRE
KISS
CONTROL
MVDC
RUFFS
...and few more (dont wanna name them, few of those are frendz now)

Funny I dont see those names anywhere today...other than past dated post on the externals...

People forget Bugz are the only living creatures made by god that can survive nuclear holocaust.... Only 1 tribe will win this world and it may not be BUGZ, but dont be surprised a few names will get added to the RIP list above before that comes on W80.

i'm afraid you've spent your quota of stupidity with this post. Please get out of the externals now. Cheers

^gave me a giggle

DeletedUser

oh really.... good so which of the now dead tribe were you in?

DuteTare

was in gents, coplaying an accoutn until i realized i do not like gents. How come god didn't tell you that?

I'm on w82, hit me up ^^

DeletedUser58259

*cough*

DuteTare does not speak on behalf of DNC/DTF?/P.U./Whatever out tag of the day is.

DeletedUser

So basically what you are saying is..... You didnot survive W80... and jumped on w82...whay are U doing here???? You Get out of this external.

Last edited by a moderator: