Pest Control - Invoice

DeletedUser

My cos English is not too good, uses Google translate
He meant just because 2 or 3 gents have friends in bugz and have helped them dosent mean all of gents is supporting Bugz . Our troops are more occupied with ruff front line and if you have sent the number of packets you are assigned you can help someone marked "ally" if he's a friend. Got it ? Or wanna still continue to whine about individual gents players doing what they please. We have a certain limit of freedom on individual level and mature ones respect it whilst the childish ones continue to whine "gents have done this,gents have done that and all that Shit gossip ye girls keep blabbering on externals."

DeletedUser1082

It isn't typically normal to classify "a few players doing something on their own" and "what the tribe is doing", as different. The umbrella of leadership falls into place over both scenarios.

-if a tribe's council didnt actively approve of a player getting involved in a war involving two top five tribes, and all the lost troops and difficult politics that creates, unless said council was wildly incompetent, it just wouldnt happen.
PHP:

DeletedUser

It isn't typically normal to classify "a few players doing something on their own" and "what the tribe is doing", as different. The umbrella of leadership falls into place over both scenarios.

-if a tribe's council didnt actively approve of a player getting involved in a war involving two top five tribes, and all the lost troops and difficult politics that creates, unless said council was wildly incompetent, it just wouldnt happen.
PHP:
Yeah the council is inactive incompetent and everything else. Don't know how gents survived this far. Gents is this that it's council is bla bla blue . Next?
-_- Ik gents is really important :p
has to be discussed all the time.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thus far, Regime has remained relatively quiet since declaration because we prefer to let our in game actions do the talking.

However we feel is it now prudent to post a small update and address some matters. 9 days after declaration.

Let me begin by saying that I feel talking smack about Kirk or other BugZ Family Leadership is extremely harsh and uncalled for. I wont lie, Kirk and myself have not seen eye to eye and in the build up to the war, our dealings were minor at best. However, there is no doubt in my mind that Kirk and his team are a dedicated and passionate leadership team. BugZ have not rolled over and have indeed made valiant efforts to stop Regime's march.

Now, to those of you who attempted to discredit Regime making this move....simply your logic is laughable. Kirk made moves against Regime, that he openly admitted prior to Regime declaring. He has not hid from them. BugZ Family firstly attempted to support our enemy in DO IT! (confirmed by Kirk) but quickly thought better of it due to their hasty annihilation at Regime hands. Instead they recruited several and declared on the remnants of a tribe Regime had decimated. At the time, this wasn't a fool-hearted or thoughtless move - Kirk did so with the intent of delaying Regimes progression south (again confirmed by Kirk). However it was these moves, combined with BugZ Family recruitment policy that has led to this war. A war that is very much in its infancy and ongoing.

Yes, BugZ Family declared on Sabre prior to Regime moving but this is of little interest to Regime interests. We moved due to prior transgressions mentioned above and with more than enough justification. Simply put, you cannot poke a bear with a stick and not expect it to hurt you.

At the time of posting, in their entirety, since declaration the stats are as follows:

Side 1:

Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ
Players: killardan, Silver Soul, joevic24, Spongebob SquarePants, Big MJ23, fsunole93, StonedNoble, Impulse2011

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:30:00 to 05/08/2015 19:10:26

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 14
Difference: 180

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,603,441
Side 2: 108,580
Difference: 1,494,861

chart

Indeed impressive stats for a 9 day old early world war but BugZ had 2 fronts at the time of Regimes declaration. With Gents involvement, we now fully expect a much more difficult task going forward. One Regime only relish, as I am sure BugZ Family do.

To BugZ Family and Leadership - we are aware this is nowhere near over and are looking forward to what is to come. On behalf of Regime, I wish you all the very best.

Thankyou for that post mate.. yes bugz are by no means done for, and are slowly but surely consolidaing and taking out the baddies.. the regime march is now slowing down and will now come up against bugz as a whole soon..we are still active and wont be swatted so easily as has been.. its nice to hear that regime can see that some can not.
regarding support.. i think i can count on one hand the supported villas from gents. this is only because we are bugz and have declined many offers. assistance left and right of our location offensively on gents wars is always welcome though..
btw well done regime so far..well organized and committed..with only one internal so far..(poor sam)

DuteTare

Thankyou for that post mate.. yes bugz are by no means done for, and are slowly but surely consolidaing and taking out the baddies.. the regime march is now slowing down and will now come up against bugz as a whole soon..we are still active and wont be swatted so easily as has been.. its nice to hear that regime can see that some can not.
regarding support.. i think i can count on one hand the supported villas from gents. this is only because we are bugz and have declined many offers. assistance left and right of our location offensively on gents wars is always welcome though..
btw well done regime so far..well organized and committed..with only one internal so far..(poor sam)

what? come again please?

DeletedUser1082

Yeah the council is inactive incompetent and everything else. Don't know how gents survived this far. Gents is this that it's council is bla bla blue . Next?
-_- Ik gents is really important :p
has to be discussed all the time.

Learn to read and critically understand posts before you reply to them.
I wasnt calling Gents council incompetent, i was calling them liars, and stating the only alternative is incompetence. Interesting to see which of those you prefer though.

DeletedUser

Learn to read and critically understand posts before you reply to them.
I wasnt calling Gents council incompetent, i was calling them liars, and stating the only alternative is incompetence. Interesting to see which of those you prefer though.

Critical analysis?
<3 me and gents are ignorant fools we don't understand what sophisticated people like you mean :(

DeletedUser

Again if Gents council has not permitted their members to support Bugz, they would not be doing so. So the actions of even a few players reflect the decision of the council.

DeletedUser

This sentence is clear enough for everyone to understand. But you are just trying to change the subject, distract the readers by insulting and cursing him instead. You could actually answer that question or you could just ignore it. The way you chose was not necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not that i care about your opinion, but my reputation is just fine outside of the special circle of morons that fawn over Gents, and the opinions of those that do are worth less than dust.

Lies, we just pretend to like you steve <3

I've said it once and I'll say it again Gent's actions this world have made it one of the lamest worlds possibly imagined, it forced way too many alliances to compete with the merging super power. Worst of all it's a lose-lose for Gents, either they Win the world and go down as one of the lamest tribe's in tribal wars or they lose the world and go down as one of the lamest tribe's in tribal wars.

When you play multiple worlds you realise the victory at the end means absolutely nothing, it's all about the journey, steve's actions not only was for his tribe but the rest of the world. He was trying to salvage the world from the merge fest that was gents, and the resultant merges that would come of the Gents playstyle.

Lust trying to merge into ctrl.
Ctrl. merging into Sabre ect.
Regime and Ruffians having no choice but to ally in order to defeat Gents.

If you disregarded Gents at one stage of the world, the rank 2-8 tribes were all 800k points away from each other, it would have been a crazy competitive world which would have been all sorts of fun.

DeletedUser110464

I understand gents may be somewhat relevant in some context to this, but keep it on topic everyone. This is supposed to be about Regime vs Bugz.

DeletedUser115610

Someone always has to say about us. It 's so funny how everyone speaks ill of us, but no one has declared war. And yes.. .. all the wars we started us. But none of you that speaks has declared war.

Sorry for my bad english.

DeletedUser118016

Would anyone from BugZ and/or The Regime like to release an update?

This war seems to have slipped out of the public eye!

DeletedUser

So yes, just over a month in, an update is due.

That said, it is hard to give a complete stat update due to BugZZ being gone and many of the accounts that left BugZ under-fire no longer existing (fsunole93, StonedNoble, etc) - therefore we cannot add them to TWStats War Stats feature. However the below will suffice.

Side 1:
Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: BugZ
Players: StrawberryQueen, Mr wildcat0, Arctic Skykin, Impulse2011, skagen, Sanjusaurus, dfieguth, Meatball, ViciousMind, d824, Sayonnara, LothlorienRogue, Dr.MooseKnuckle, joevic24, killardan

Timeframe: 27/07/2015 18:30:00 to 30/08/2015 00:03:19

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 343
Side 2: 46
Difference: 297

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,815,533
Side 2: 374,758
Difference: 2,440,775

chart

Stats drastically in Regimes favour but as Kirk said above - BugZ are still very much fighting on.

Last edited by a moderator: