Petition to have tribal member limit dropped

DeletedUser

It is my opinion that the rather large tribal limit on W8 has led to a decidedly boring political and strategic climate. The dwindling population of active players seems to attest strongly to this notion. . .

Let's reduce the tribal limit to 50. . . is this possible? It may be our only hope!

DeletedUser

your suggestion of 50 is absurd, but the idea is a good one.

how about 250? i realise that all tribes are already below this limit, so nobody will be immediately affected by this. it will prevent tribes from getting huge in future though.

halving the max size while not directly affecting anyone - sounds like a good compromise to me.

DeletedUser

I think a good compromise would be one that actually changed the status quo, yet in a lesser fashion. Even a 100 member cap would be revolutionary for this world.

I'd be happy to go as low as 40 - but limits just create family tribes that'll end up using shared forums just like one tribe again.

DeletedUser

I'd be happy to go as low as 40 - but limits just create family tribes that'll end up using shared forums just like one tribe again.

I know, we'd have more Knights Noobs Templars (Copywrited by JP, so I'm breaking he law :)) tribes.

DeletedUser

Gnil,
Are you not in KNT? a tribe with over 50 members?
So what you want is to break your tribe up as well as others?

Does make me laugh though, i am sure your tribe will turn it into a family warring world....oh...wait... you already have.

DeletedUser

To make it work, the leaders of all the major tribes would have to meet to lay ground rules. I seriously doubt some dukes will participate, due to the loss of control and power.

spleen mage

If we went down to down to 50 member tribes or so, I'd happily pick up another account.

DeletedUser

ye this idea seems fun, maybe would help me get ino the game abit more.

DeletedUser

I dont think it should be changed,
this are the rules of this world if you dont agree,
play another world

DeletedUser

100 is sensible. Would give us a chance to cut out the dead wood! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

This would just make it where there would be a Fenix1, Fenix2, Fenix3, and Fenix4, and the same for any other tribe. Sure, it would mix things up a little bit, but we would just adjust and things would go back to normal.

DeletedUser3967

This would just make it where there would be a Fenix1, Fenix2, Fenix3, and Fenix4, and the same for any other tribe. Sure, it would mix things up a little bit, but we would just adjust and things would go back to normal.

Thats also a good point.

I've hit delete on my acc anyway.

Think this world ended for me a long time ago.

DeletedUser92

I know, we'd have more Knights Noobs Templars (Copywrited by JP, so I'm breaking he law :)) tribes.

Pretty sure that was DTATDM, actually. If it was me, I must have been really, really high at the time...

13967 said:

I mean, yeah, but even with a 500 limit there are family tribes. Have we forgotten about KNT+C? Or the old SE family? Hell, even F.D and Fenix have a "Special relationship" wherein they are "brothers and sisters."

Or maybe they're "pitcher and catcher?" Haha, just teasing mates. But seriously, the point is...The tribe limit doesn't matter. The strategic situation of the moment is resultant of large players spread out over massive swaths of land.

DeletedUser

Thats also a good point.

I've hit delete on my acc anyway.

Think this world ended for me a long time ago.

don't you dare delete in w21 mate - we are just about to get going now ;)

sorry its been a bit quiet - but that aint going to last much longer :D

DeletedUser

LOL. That got anything to do with the fact you guys have 33 members? No wonder you'd be happy.

Member limit aint gonna change. You guys are just seeing the points dropping when you think of dropping this number that low, where as some tribes will lose friends and the tribes sense of community. That too me is more important than the points. The more people, the more chatter, the more fun. Who says small tribes are better than bigger sized tribes?

150 seems fair kind off, although when we joined this world we accepted the rules of this world, which was a 500 player limit.

DeletedUser

We are way more original :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

with the new shared forum system if you reduce the limit you will just create a lot of families sharing their forums