PIRANA or CRASH

DeletedUser99126

crash are the noobiest tribe in the world, generally because i am in it.... lol :p and some of what comes out of walshaws mouth is a load of rubbish but some of it is true

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cant pick one over the other but I dont consider any part of Crash to be Subv. The good players of Subv have all quit or are in Womble now

Don't want to sound rude, but do you mean following names in below as good players of SubV? :icon_rolleyes:

- You (exPirana)
- Rolleywayman (giggles)
- *Vendetta* (pffft 15mins a day online, sat)
- veiling (Kanuk is good)
- silentknight2006 (SubV Womble Loyalist)

DeletedUser

You forgot

Skunk15, Chill and Peta, they are all ex subv too :lol:

DeletedUser

well yh, but they never been considered to be part of Crash before

DeletedUser

You forgot

they were only under SubV's flag , they never tried to participate in any ops , the were only taking easy vills in k44 .

I have many quotes from RC that he was complaining about them , and at last they kicked from SubV , they never had RC's standards !

DeletedUser

they were only under SubV's flag , they never tried to participate in any ops , the were only taking easy vills in k44 .

I have many quotes from RC that he was complaining about them , and at last they kicked from SubV , they never had RC's standards !

Yep, and those massively spread out clusters are doing well for you arent they :icon_biggrin:

I showed and can quote me back in feb why king would suffer, and he did. Skunk wanted to hit people locally, look what he did to mighty. Because he didnt want to have many small clusters all over the place. Lets say there is a split in your tribe, so many players would be screwed by having so many clusters all over.

Even now, there are 3 players we have yet to hit, with more than one cluster on our front. there was a player in mighty just like it, we hit him on 3 fronts, he didnt know what to do. :icon_wink:

The reason we did well, but never outstanding in wars, is because we only ever fought in small groups to ensure productive growth etc. I bet you have a lot more churches than us, not because we dont know how to use them, but more because you are so spread out. Even rage needs to cluster like mad in k48/49 as quite spread out, and must have a church in most of villages around there. Why he needs to time everything exactly, or lose villages quite easily.

I guess due to all the re caps womble have, is just proof at your small clusters not working with all the troops lost and then the village so easily against our front line BIG clusters.

DeletedUser

well yh, but they never been considered to be part of Crash before

For starters, he wasn't restricting this to only crash members. Since Crash was made up of number 1 and most respected tribe in the world's history, SubV, and their untested allies brave...he's not giving Brave members consideration. Rather he chose to say that since all the good players of SubV have quit or are now in womble, that he voted crash.

Members of this list would include:

Skunk
Peteargriffon
Chillton
Toadstomper
Deathangelxyz
RevengeComing
Dadadadom
Dark T-Rex
Kingmq38
jeg31ny
Rolleywayman
silentknight2006
nightblade.greyswandir
whooker
topat

And more that I'm sure I'm forgetting. These were the elites of the core of this world though, the origins of facepalm and SubV.

DeletedUser

You forgot

you dont know how Much RC was happy when he kicked them out :)

he was like : sarah , guess what? i finally got rid of those ****. (party) (party) on skype

all in all tribalwars is not all about being a strong individual other wise it name was not TRIBALwars.

DeletedUser

you dont know how Much RC was happy when he kicked them out :)

he was like : sarah , guess what? i finally got rid of those ****. (party) (party) on skype

But I got all of k45, as his main plan was to attack them, you got ven and veiling as part of the package. Guessed that worked out for us too :lol:

DeletedUser

My opinion

I dislike CRASH more, just because of the fact they, when known as SubV flamed PIRANA so much!
Then they did exactly what gave PIRANA a bad name and merged.

That was my best at making it non-biased due to me being in PIRANA.

none of those that flamed PIRANA the most are in crash anymore.

Silent , RC , deathangelx , torelli been the ones flaming pirana the most :)

so your reasons for disliking CRASH is a void.

i dislike crash becuz of Whitey666 :lol: he sucks. even more than FCB.

But I got all of k45, as his main plan was to attack them, you got ven and veiling as part of the package. Guessed that worked out for us too :lol:

Yes it does. mainly becuz RC never find enough time to finish his Plans.

R.I.P Rc really :)

DeletedUser

For starters, he wasn't restricting this to only crash members. Since Crash was made up of number 1 and most respected tribe in the world's history, SubV, and their untested allies brave...he's not giving Brave members consideration. Rather he chose to say that since all the good players of SubV have quit or are now in womble, that he voted crash.

Members of this list would include:

Skunk
Peteargriffon
Chillton
Toadstomper
Deathangelxyz
RevengeComing
Dadadadom
Dark T-Rex
Kingmq38
jeg31ny
Rolleywayman
silentknight2006
nightblade.greyswandir
whooker
topat

And more that I'm sure I'm forgetting. These were the elites of the core of this world though, the origins of facepalm and SubV.

For starters, keep your attitude to yourself.

If he meant something else and I misunderstood, it can just be said so instead of your attitude and flame.. read what i asked and what you replied with :? do you see any relationship :? don't change the subject.

DeletedUser

Well Zrip is exactly right because I said QUIT or are part of Womble.

My list:
Deathangelxyz
RevengeComing
Dadadadom
Kingmq38
jeg31ny
Rolleywayman
silentknight2006
RimBound
Silent-Reaper (Quit just before the merge)
Vendetta

And thats just the list that quit or left right around the merge so a few great players could be added to if you go farther back like Zrip did

DeletedUser

For starters, keep your attitude to yourself.

If he meant something else and I misunderstood, it can just be said so instead of your attitude and flame.. read what i asked and what you replied with :? do you see any relationship :? don't change the subject.

Calm down there tiger. There was no attitude in that post, just because I said for starters doesn't mean I'm personally attacking you in some way. I'm just correcting you is all.

DeletedUser

Why would we want to particapate in tribal ops with untested noobs that would break at the first sign on an attack like youself?

Also those villages in k45 were not easy caps just i knew i could depend on pete and chill because they knew how to play unlike most of the tribe.

I would love to see these quotes.

Rc standards :lol: ,Isnt that the same Rc that was banned for cheating :icon_eek:

Some standards! :lol:

DeletedUser

Yep, and those massively spread out clusters are doing well for you arent they :icon_biggrin:

I showed and can quote me back in feb why king would suffer, and he did. Skunk wanted to hit people locally, look what he did to mighty. Because he didnt want to have many small clusters all over the place. Lets say there is a split in your tribe, so many players would be screwed by having so many clusters all over.

Even now, there are 3 players we have yet to hit, with more than one cluster on our front. there was a player in mighty just like it, we hit him on 3 fronts, he didnt know what to do. :icon_wink:

The reason we did well, but never outstanding in wars, is because we only ever fought in small groups to ensure productive growth etc. I bet you have a lot more churches than us, not because we dont know how to use them, but more because you are so spread out. Even rage needs to cluster like mad in k48/49 as quite spread out, and must have a church in most of villages around there. Why he needs to time everything exactly, or lose villages quite easily.

I guess due to all the re caps womble have, is just proof at your small clusters not working with all the troops lost and then the village so easily against our front line BIG clusters.
if rc wasnt banned those small clusters would actually work pretty well. Problem is, it takes too much maintenance and hard to sustain without someone really dedicated and good at planning.

DeletedUser

if rc wasnt banned those small clusters would actually work pretty well. Problem is, it takes too much maintenance and hard to sustain without someone really dedicated and good at planning.

Thanks for posting, because in two days your tribe would say we only took your villages as you quit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Walsh, he has actually quit more than a month ago, and different player plays dihead account :p original dihead was just too busy in RL and had 15mins online time a day and you know its not enough ;)