PIRANA or CRASH

DeletedUser

Thanks for posting, because in two days your tribe would say we only took your villages as you quit :icon_rolleyes:

the acc has been pretty much flatlined for almost half a year now besides the occasional spur of the moment when i decide to noble some random villages out of boredom.
Strictly speaking i never quit but i havent been actively playing the acc since the acc joined Subv.

also FC return my freaken mail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would we want to particapate in tribal ops with untested noobs that would break at the first sign on an attack like youself?

Also those villages in k45 were not easy caps just i knew i could depend on pete and chill because they knew how to play unlike most of the tribe.

I would love to see these quotes.

Rc standards :lol: ,Isnt that the same Rc that was banned for cheating :icon_eek:

Some standards! :lol:

those noobs you call were the most respected players on w48 !

Everyone know if RC was cheating he would be banned many months before that day ! RC was 1st for many months and there wasnt any banning !

Repinski

RC wasn't the type to just barb. He got banned, and he told me why on skype. Now posting why is against the rules and this discussion itself is borderline.

DeletedUser

Everyone know if RC was cheating he would be banned many months before that day ! RC was 1st for many months and there wasnt any banning !

rc was banned shortly after 7.0. if you think which annoying feature was implemented then you can figure out the reason too. i still got the skype logs to prove it. so no sugar coating history plz.

DeletedUser

i laugh becuz meanwhile your own duke the carpatian or whatever his name is + a bunch of other womble members was also banned :)

this crazy v7.0 version got many banned for no reason , and that not only happened in this world.

discussing the banning reason of a player in externalz is against the rules just saying :)

DeletedUser

yet they didn't get a permanent ban. i wonder why.

i edited my previous post to make it plain to what it relates. i was not saying the ban was legit or not. there was a specific reason and RC could not convince the mods to lift the ban. -> permaban

to imply here month later that the acc was deleted by RC is either blind ignorance or a straight out lie. there are plenty of posts on this forum about this exact subject, who hint to the occurrences. i think even one by deathangelxyz.

one a side note; ppl who uses terms like "everyone knows" in a discussion deserve to be smacked around the head on general principle.

DeletedUser

Hawk, Carps dad plays this world, same connection etc. So its easy at times to forget etc. Why he couldnt attack his claims for ages as his dad faked them at start of war.

Bit of a difference between faking the same target and being rank one for using automated farming methods. Most of the top 10 got banned on w50 for this too, and on other worlds. I wonder why its always the top players this happens too. Oh thats right, cause it gives an unfair advantage :icon_rolleyes:

RC was a good player/leader. Only problem is Subv was RC. So without him subv would fail. Trust me if I left tomorrow, womble would be just as strong. I was almost inactive for 2 months, yep logging in for 15 mins a day, and still kept rank 2, and womble still is what it is :lol:

File Not Found

Right guys, I dun wanna swing the infract stick around here, so, we are going to drop the use of "ahole" and the recent discussion of bans pl0x.

DeletedUser

Hawk, Carps dad plays this world, same connection etc. So its easy at times to forget etc. Why he couldnt attack his claims for ages as his dad faked them at start of war.

Bit of a difference between faking the same target and being rank one for using automated farming methods. Most of the top 10 got banned on w50 for this too, and on other worlds. I wonder why its always the top players this happens too. Oh thats right, cause it gives an unfair advantage :icon_rolleyes:

RC was a good player/leader. Only problem is Subv was RC. So without him subv would fail. Trust me if I left tomorrow, womble would be just as strong. I was almost inactive for 2 months, yep logging in for 15 mins a day, and still kept rank 2, and womble still is what it is :lol:

understanble , i'm sure rc also has his own execusses for getting ban , the sad part is he is no more here to answer you himself. and i'm not going argue on behalf of him. as i'm not fully aware of his banning story.

either way agreed with the last sentences of your post!

DeletedUser

Carp has a busy RL and maintains running our diplomatic relations with his launches and such he can't always check the externals :)

I can however assure you that he was not banned for anything similar to RC, though I'm aware of the full details in their entirety as it's mostly my roomate's fault :p

DeletedUser

For starters, he wasn't restricting this to only crash members. Since Crash was made up of number 1 and most respected tribe in the world's history, SubV, and their untested allies brave...he's not giving Brave members consideration. Rather he chose to say that since all the good players of SubV have quit or are now in womble, that he voted crash.

Members of this list would include:

Skunk
Peteargriffon
Chillton
Toadstomper
Deathangelxyz
RevengeComing
Dadadadom
Dark T-Rex
Kingmq38
jeg31ny
Rolleywayman
silentknight2006
nightblade.greyswandir
whooker
topat

And more that I'm sure I'm forgetting. These were the elites of the core of this world though, the origins of facepalm and SubV.

wow, im surprise that you actually traced some of us all the way back to Facepalm days, not many would consider that. If i remember correctly, Skunk was the fearless leader of Facepalm back then. Isnt that right, Skunk? ;)

i'd add Filipok Ok Pok and whitey666 into that list too (RBG said that Filipok is one of the best players he faced). But Filipok just quit this world and focus on W57 a few weeks ago (1-2 weeks before the April fools war, me and him were gonna merge, but he barely logged on afterward and is now being sit by someone).

But back on topic: i'd say i still hate PIRANA more...just because.

[spoil]and yes, im expecting flames against me now that i actually posted something. And no, im not gonna change my sig...too lazy to do it[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I would have put Filipok on the list, but I heard he was still playing :p

Repinski

Red (Moonegg) told me to pass this message over to CRASH. We were on live tonight and yeah. :lol:

"Forfeit the game
Before somebody else
Takes you out of the frame
And puts your name to shame
Cover up your face
You can't run the race
The pace is too fast
You just won't last"

File Not Found

Linkin park lyrics = fail
Linkin park with JayZ = even bigger fail.

DeletedUser

FnF tastes in music:
[spoil]
EpicFail2.jpg
[/spoil]

File Not Found

to clarify.... your saying...

Linkin Park = good
Linkin Park with JayZ = Fail

??

If so, then I used to think like that, and then they just got old and outdated, and ... well, linked up with JayZ...

Sboh

Their original music was brilliant, I mean Hybrid theory and Meteora I probably know all the words to both albums (if I don't they both have lyrics that come with them to help). But when they teamed up with JayZ he just ruined the song 'Numb' and then carried both to make an album that was pretty average.. Just let linkin park down for me.