Pirana vs -XIII-

DeletedUser

They're all scared of PIRANA so are running away - guess you're so upset by that, that you needed to ask twice? :)

Sboh

Why did a bunch leave XIII and make a new tribe?

We in the north-west are poor, we thought the best thing would be to chip in together and buy a holiday home.. It is only for weekends but it is cosy at least.

Shotgun top bunk.

DeletedUser

We've had enough of your spear nukes so we fled, hoping that you guys won't declare on this tribe

DeletedUser

Mistakes happen, now why would your leader start a cluster near robin? Doesn't he think thats dumb?

Our leader has had villages next door to robin since robin left and joined Womble...taking a few more villages actually seems like the correct course of action but maybe my way of playing the game is different from yours.

DeletedUser

Are womble really that scary.

More huggles done by enemies to fight poor old us. Would of been worried if it was an actual suprise :icon_rolleyes:

Wonder how long before you might get a forum with crash :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Can a mod please close this thread? It looks like this war is over.

DeletedUser

My money is on a merge considering that was being discussed before the war.

The west has steamrollered crash and pirana and xiii think they are gonna make a difference?

DeletedUser

My money is on a merge considering that was being discussed before the war.

The west has steamrollered crash and pirana and xiii think they are gonna make a difference?

They will make a big difference
its more expansion space for the landlocked players over there :D

DeletedUser

They will make a big difference
its more expansion space for the landlocked players over there :D

lol, no, it'll make a bigger landlock ;p
1. Fishies lost all of their -xiii- targets (cant expand north anymore)
2. -xiii- that are on PIRANA frontline has no where to go...another land lock.

see my points?

secondly, my money's on the merge between -xiii- and PIRANA, just dont know exactly when.

thirdly, it still wouldnt make a difference on Womble Western front. Why? Because -XIII- and Fishies probably already has a shared forum against Womble...its not gonna make a difference if they join together.

Repinski

Silent, Lego is in Womble. He meant our landlocked players now have a whole front to play with. :3

Repinski

My Grandpa actually lives in Vegas and I visit him every year :icon_biggrin: