Pirana vs -XIII-

DeletedUser70293

I said all he does is inner noble,

Not that this is the entire picture but....

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: dog-on-point
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 14
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 379,732
Side 2: 126,127
Difference: 253,605

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil] Side 1:
Players: sboh
Side 2:
Tribes: ASCN

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 3
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 228,017
Side 2: 26,066
Difference: 201,951

chart

[/spoil]

Sboh

LOL loving how dog-on-points words don't fit the stats?

But in all honesty what has actually happened here, not what your perception is but the reality..

You have come on here bigging yourself up and how amazing you are, trying to put me down.. How is that me being a badass? From what I see it is actually the other way around and others apparently agree.

Just give up, the amount of hot air that comes out your mouth puts you on such a high pedastool that when the stats come out you don't come on the externals for a while due to concussion.

Just listen to me and do your talking on the battlefield, because verbal diahorrea is not your strong point.. No matter how much you put out.

DeletedUser

LOL, sboh that is what is so funny. I am letting my playing on the battlefield do the talking. Took almost 7 frontline villages today. You have taken 7 enemy villages in months.

Repinski

Repinski, go and read in the ASCN thread all the crap SBOH talked to me. Then you will understand, he is an idiot and I want him to know that and he called me out about how horrible of a player I am many many times.... I have no problem with anyone else, just him. Cause he is an idiot. Thats all.

Dop I've read it and I still think my point is valid. I personally think your the one bigging yourself up and verbally attacking sboh without a just cause. Yes a lot was said in the other thread but from what I can tell, sboh is just defending himself and you keep brining up the same issue. Now I don't know who started it off the top of my head and I don't feel like looking it up but your the one that looks like the "trying to be a forum badass" as you put it.

The way your posting right now is what got PIRANA chased and flamed off the forums way back when. I don't think you are thinking your posts through before you post them and are just typing things as they pop into your head. Please just take a moment and think out your post to the end before you start typing next time and before clicking submit reply, reread it back to yourself. I want forum activity to go up and thing to get a bit more mature around here when it comes to the flaming so we don't have the 20 deleted threads again like we did from the Womble CRASH spewing.

Relax a bit, looses up, and look at how this community acts. We're not a serious bunch. We joke and spam a lot but when the time comes for it we get serious. Flames are too circular lately and that's why posters like MadisonBama no longer post actively and why I don't get involved as much as I used to when I am by the computer. The forums are getting dull due to the lack of substance and thought out replies.

Sboh

Sorry there was something here but I just feel there was no need for it so I have changed it completely.

I am bored of you now dog.. You don't listen to me at all you just yap on about how amazing you are.

I find you the equivelent to that annoying corperate executive guy you always see in the movies who pulls out such quotes as 'I bought 15 houses this month and made a net profit of £15,000,000,000 what are you doing with your life?'

Just because you're on a frontline and I am not it doesn't mean you are better than me.. It just means you got luckier with the position and diplomacy of your tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You can always relocate SBOH... And you remind me of the guy who always reminisces on how things would of been if only things had been different, instead of the guy who takes the initiative. Like the guy who says I should of maybe bought some real estate and made some money, but instead I will flame the guy who took the initiative and was rewarded.

Rep I think my posts through quite a bit, just like to mock SBOH is all. Kinda cracks me up though, the top three threads are basically bashing on pirana, I come in try to stand up a bit. Call someone out on the bs he spews on here, and in the end i am the bad guy! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

No. Sticking up for the fish doesn't make you a bad guy. Being a dumbass in your posts is what people attack you for. Your last post wasn't bad but numerous ones seem to just be attacks and that isn't what the w48 community is about or the externals themselves. Every post you make reflects on you and your tribe. To be respected, you have to act respectable and just be yourself at the same time.

For instance I don't have an issue with you or House of Omega and your both fish. If you know anything about me, you should know I hate the fish as a whole. Then on the contrary I also think certain members of the fish deserve respect.. or well at least some.

It sorta goes back to the age old saying of "treat others how you want to be treated" in the externals. If you act like a noob you will be chewed up and spit out over and over again. But if you take time to learn and don't jump at the first impulses and think, you'll slowly grow a reputation. Be it a good or bad one. There are hated and loved well known players. It all depends on how you act.

On topic..... I WANT STATS!

DeletedUser

Alright I will get you some credit Dog. While I agree mostly with rep your comments do need looked over by you before you post sometimes to find your flaws I will say as a former piranha poster WAY back in the day it is difficult to get a good reputation as a fish.

But it can be done and I would like to say I am an example of that because I started poster in the forums a little before piranha and came more vocal after it formed. You really just need to try and stick to mostly straight facts and solid opinions that you can back up and not just throw out there.

Another thing that will help is if you try to get involved in some treads not just about piranha and try to have fun with the forums with jokes and humor. But this is just my advice I know some just like staying in their treads and thats it.

Repinski

^ What that noob said. He's an ex-fish after all. Not to mention a good buddy of mine and I hate the fish. That might be because we go back before the fish though. :lol:

DeletedUser

3 Months

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -XIII-
Side 2:
Tribes: -DIE-, PIRANA

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,228
Side 2: 8,224
Difference: 5,996

chart

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 257
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,794,397
Side 2: 68,056,784
Difference: 48,262,387

chart

Side 1: 2,249,681
Side 2: 2,531,109
Difference: 281,428

chart

[/spoil]

Month
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 755
Side 2: 2,173
Difference: 1,418

chart

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 144
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1: 6,630,508
Side 2: 18,275,205
Difference: 11,644,697

chart

Side 1: 870,114
Side 2: 1,394,435
Difference: 524,321

chart

[/spoil]

Week

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 394
Difference: 248

chart

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 26
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 1,267,082
Side 2: 3,401,996
Difference: 2,134,914

chart

Side 1: 242,896
Side 2: 237,540
Difference: 5,356

chart

[/spoil]

48 Hours.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 171
Difference: 128

chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 16
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 404,331
Side 2: 1,501,836
Difference: 1,097,505

chart

Side 1: 88,333
Side 2: 143,484
Difference: 55,151

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

dospilas Another player dropped from Piranha the second he starts bleeding villas. You guys remind me of the USSR, you got so many members that you have absolutely no regard for people. All you are about it starts. When one of our members goes inactive, we try to find a replacement for him, because we respect the time it took to build such an account. And only if we cant get one, then we drop it and noble it.

You dropped 2 players which had over 2 million points in total just because we were attacking them. Sadly it does not show on the stats. But you can add 200 villages (2000000/10000) to the -XIII- side of the stats that were posted.

DeletedUser

Kons add smoke and loco to the stats and it does not look good either man.... goes both ways. And according to our stats page dospilas lost a total of 3 villages to you guys, had conquered 10. And he was not kicked out, he went barb.

Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Players: Loco7, SmokeLord

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,988
Side 2: 2,228
Difference: 4,760

chart

Side 1: 318
Side 2: 177
Difference: 141

chart

Side 1: 59,620,075
Side 2: 19,805,004
Difference: 39,815,071

chart

Side 1: 3,129,873
Side 2: 1,671,982
Difference: 1,457,891

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Sboh

The stats are invalid both ways though.. dospilas, smokelord and loco all had villages taken before and after they went inactive.. so you can put them in but people will always complain.

DeletedUser

The only change I am dealing with is how to protect all the villages I keep getting!! :icon_twisted: Lucky I have Freaky to lead the way for me!