PKs Offically declare war!

DeletedUser

Eduard does not have the report. I clear reports to keep my inbox clean and easy to use. I was sitting for Eduard at the approximate time of that attack.

Also, Don't worry. I'm better defended than you'd imagine! :icon_razz:

bongofury

Eduard does not have the report. I clear reports to keep my inbox clean and easy to use. I was sitting for Eduard at the approximate time of that attack.

mmmm That's Convenient :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, I was bored and realized that it might be interesting to gather some data about the War.

I decided to go back to July 22, back when the original "AK64 and the alliance against LFKD" thread was created by AWKD.

PKs Vs. AK64
PKs: +15 villages
AK64: +1 village

Now, on July 21, PKs wrecked a player, taking 11 villages. So, if it floats your boat, you could consider that part of their spoils of war.

As for AK64's family tribes...

PKs Vs. AK-50K
PKs: +1 village
AK-50K: no conquers

PKs Vs. AK64FO
PKs: +2 villages
AK64FO: no conquers

PKs Vs. AK63
PKs: +17 villages
AK63: no conquers (one was conquered on the 22nd, retaken on 25th)

I would say the action has been pretty flat. They're averaging 5 villages a day if you don't count the 11 on the 21st. I would have expected a dash out the doors with such a late declaration, but who knows? PKs might be cooking up something devious. I won't deny though that there's a lot of green dots on those nobling lists.

I decided to start on the 22nd instead of July 27, since not much has been exchanged since then.

Now, as a sidenote, here's how the rest of LFKD has been faring against AK64 since July 22nd.

D.A.:
lost one village to Ak64.
took one village from AK63.

DFB:
has taken 10 villages (Ramuh alone took 9), AK64 took 2 from Ramuh.
has no history with AK63.

LotD:
has taken 3 villages from AK64.
has not exchanged any villages with AK63 since July 22nd.

So, there you have it. The mighty war between the mighty 1st and 13th ranked tribes.

DeletedUser

Well, I was bored and realized that it might be interesting to gather some data about the War.

I decided to go back to July 22, back when the original "AK64 and the alliance against LFKD" thread was created by AWKD.

PKs Vs. AK64

Now, on July 21, PKs wrecked a player, taking 11 villages. So, if it floats your boat, you could consider that part of their spoils of war.

PKs Vs. AK-50K

PKs Vs. AK64FO

PKs Vs. AK63

I would say the action has been pretty flat. They're averaging 5 villages a day if you don't count the 11 on the 21st. I would have expected a dash out the doors with such a late declaration, but who knows? PKs might be cooking up something devious. I won't deny though that there's a lot of green dots on those nobling lists.

I decided to start on the 22nd instead of July 27, since not much has been exchanged since then.

Now, as a sidenote, here's how the rest of LFKD has been faring against AK64 since July 22nd.

D.A.:

DFB:

LotD:

So, there you have it. The mighty war between the mighty 1st and 13th ranked tribes.

Never mind the number of ak's who are forced to quit or leave their tribe.

41/57 of my conqours have been from ak64, including vills from their players that were forced to quit or found themselves banned :p .

DeletedUser

Is it really fair to look at villages captured from them months ago?

Actually, it seems AK64 is holding up pretty well when it comes to players abandoning ship. A few players had some spasms and couldn't make up their minds, but overall it's not too shabby.

Seems AK63 has had some trouble though.

AWKD

PKs Vs. AK64

PKs Vs. AK-50K

PKs Vs. AK64FO

PKs Vs. AK63

D.A.:

DFB:

LotD:

Also what is needed to be clarified here to is that my thread mentioned in you post was to address a rumor that had been presented to the Leaders of LFKD in regards to mass alliance looking to launch a massive assault on all 4 LFKD tribes. It was not a declaration of WAR, so really to be correct you should evaluate from Mattius's official declaration thread. Or you could go through the whole conquer history of PK's but that might hurt some feelings!!

PK's are Monsters!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I understand it was not a declaration of war, but if I had used the data from after July 27th, you would realize that this war is off to a slow start.

Many people have already said that PKs has been in conflicts with HELLAS and AK64 family for a while now, as the TW+ bears out, so I figured the 22nd would be a good starting point.

I would have gone into the HELLAS data, but seriously that would take me all day. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'll put it this way, the LFKD Alliance has been at war (just undeclared here on the p&p forum) against GLORY, GoD, HELLAS, AK64, BIAR, =DK= and their various family tribes for some time now. Certainly since well before the thread of which you speak. Some wars have been more at the forefront of our plans and actions than others. For instance we wiped out GLORY initially and their remnant, HGLORY, are now just another HELLAS family tribe. Since GLORY have gone the way of the dodo we've been focussing more on other tribes. BIAR have now followed GLORY into annihilation with their sister tribes breaking away in fear and they themselves disbanding. GoD are spiralling downwards at an ever increasing rate and their top players are jumping ship as quickly as they can scramble into the life boats and it is only a matter of time before they give up the ghost too. And this doesn't even include the warsthat the individual tribes within the LFKD were involved in such as DFB vs BarBar (which has cooled down now) and DFB vs ~STFT~ (who were again totally annihilated).

So should AK64, HELLAS, =DK= and families be worried? You'd better believe it!

DeletedUser

Biar1 is now DE3, if I'm not mistaking. I'm waiting for DE to list in their profile wether or not it's a real branch of their family.

PS: Look Mattius! I'm rimming an AK'er! He's from AK-PWR, on the rim and only 1/6 of my points, but it's still an AK'er :icon_rolleyes:
(He had 200 swords as defense, begged me a few times for ercy, offered me resources and wanted to give his account to me <- just for the record).
AK64, prepare (muhahahaha!).
general announcement: Tetrazone, stop sending me attacks from 200 hours away, you're wasting your troops. On second thought, continue, it's good for my OD.

DeletedUser

I understand it was not a declaration of war, but if I had used the data from after July 27th, you would realize that this war is off to a slow start.

Many people have already said that PKs has been in conflicts with HELLAS and AK64 family for a while now, as the TW+ bears out, so I figured the 22nd would be a good starting point.

I would have gone into the HELLAS data, but seriously that would take me all day. :icon_eek:

We are patient players, as long as we are doing well we are happy to let a war go on indefinatly. :)

DeletedUser

I'll put it this way, the LFKD Alliance has been at war (just undeclared here on the p&p forum) against GLORY, GoD, HELLAS, AK64, BIAR, =DK= and their various family tribes for some time now. Certainly since well before the thread of which you speak. Some wars have been more at the forefront of our plans and actions than others. For instance we wiped out GLORY initially and their remnant, HGLORY, are now just another HELLAS family tribe. Since GLORY have gone the way of the dodo we've been focussing more on other tribes. BIAR have now followed GLORY into annihilation with their sister tribes breaking away in fear and they themselves disbanding. GoD are spiralling downwards at an ever increasing rate and their top players are jumping ship as quickly as they can scramble into the life boats and it is only a matter of time before they give up the ghost too. And this doesn't even include the warsthat the individual tribes within the LFKD were involved in such as DFB vs BarBar (which has cooled down now) and DFB vs ~STFT~ (who were again totally annihilated).

So should AK64, HELLAS, =DK= and families be worried? You'd better believe it!

somehow you forgot Ori...

DeletedUser

I killed that AK-PWR guy next to me (yes, on the rim), too bad he left his tribe just before I rimmed him, now twplus won't show it :icon_sad:
So for future reference: D.A. vs. AK-PWR +1 to the favor of D.A.

DeletedUser14632

I think the Alliance still have a lesson to learn. :icon_cool:

You have too much enemies, and you are too much sure of your victory.