PKs Offically declare war!

bongofury

You have too much enemies, and you are too much sure of your victory.

One can never have too many Enemies or too many villages.:icon_smile:

Let me ask you. How sure are you of a victory ?

DeletedUser

I think the Alliance still have a lesson to learn. :icon_cool:

You have too much enemies, and you are too much sure of your victory.

Thats what people told us on travian, :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

DK isn't in a war with anyone. We are just taking care of some aggressive players from any tribe in K33. We are peace loving sim players who just want to build our villes in peace.

In seriousness, we are friendly with most of the individual LFKD players in K33. There is no policy of wiping any particular tribe out of K33. Only those players from ANY tribe who have shown past aggression towards our tribe will be sent to the rim.

DeletedUser

DK isn't in a war with anyone. We are just taking care of some aggressive players from any tribe in K33. We are peace loving sim players who just want to build our villes in peace.

In seriousness, we are friendly with most of the individual LFKD players in K33. There is no policy of wiping any particular tribe out of K33. Only those players from ANY tribe who have shown past aggression towards our tribe will be sent to the rim.

Erm ya, you do that. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That was intended as joke, my purple haired and weed smoking friend, it took me a while to figure that out aswell.

Unfortunately (for them), there is a core of truth in every lie. (Yes, that's something I came up with myself, but it's true, think about it)

DeletedUser

Doesn't anyone check ranking/tw plus before making comments anymore?

DeletedUser

At such a moment I'd realy whish there was a polite version of "get lost"

DeletedUser

Well Turi bites the dust...

As for the war as a whole(against AK64) it could be called slow and steady...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a close call, but I think PKs has the upper hand, however only by a fraction.

wolves apha

It is a close call, but I think PKs has the upper hand, however only by a fraction.

Definately.

I mean AK64 taking three villies, i mean its just WOW.
(Yes that was sarcasm)

DeletedUser

PKs is a goner, no one can resist the mighty AK64 family.

[][][][][]

wow, i never knew that ak was so powerful, i mean none of us stand a chance, they are surely going to own the world.

DeletedUser

definatly true...

red dots mean blocked atks :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I know their secret!

They simply dodge all attacks :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Not much but Ive been taking out some AK64FO player <_< though morale is starting to take its toll.

bongofury

I have noticed that AK64FO are now just FO, is this some way of hiding.

Like " i wonder what ever happened to that AK tribe, cant seem to find them anywhere, oh well i will just forget about them then":lol:

Come on guys, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide:icon_wink: