Place your bet

DeletedUser

Decide or Hammer? - DECIDE
THE or BD? - THE because BD hasn't been tested to the point to where I can see how they fight.
Conan rimmed or recruited by a top tribe? - Both :lol:
Green or Hammer? - GREEN could mass Hammer with nukes. Neither have been tested, so GREEN wins by numbers.
ED or BD? - GED? Lol, BD.
Loen and M51: merge or war? - lolwut? Merge probs.
NADS and PMP--> tribal wars or tribal hugs? - Tribal noobs?
T-W-C rank 1 or disband? - Nah, rank 2 4 lyf.
Die. Reform or disband? - Disband.
------------------
BD or tardis ?
Neither have been tested in a real war. Since I know the extent of our ability, I have to side with my tribe since I haven't seen BD in action. Looking forward to the war though :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser66411

Love the unknown blue guy comment :)

I actually did hear this from a current member of M51.... His reason is as castro said to busy with his own account to lead. (Farming and internally takes a lot of time I guess ;))

Gicusan

BD trumps all
icon10.gif
Until Chuck Noris decides to play Tribal wars :p

I actualy have always feard Chuck getting into action. We even have nightmares with chuck. He will come ion the end, still our women, beat our troops and ourselvess and swiftly kill us in the end. There is no way we can survive that. Chuck rulz.

BD hasn't been tested to the point to where I can see how they fight.
:icon_biggrin:

Ouch. You sure you are betting on the right horse there? There are high chances that horse is ill, old and actualy missing a few leggs :) Maybe Chuck rode it for a few hours. Not an useful horse anymore.

Last edited:

spleen mage

Decide or Hammer?
THE or BD?
Conan rimmed or recruited by a top tribe?
Green or Hammer?
ED or BD?
Loen and M51: merge or war?
NADS and PMP--> tribal wars or tribal hugs?
T-W-C rank 1 or disband?
Die. Reform or disband?
------------------
BD or tardis ?

1. Close one. Would have to go for Decide though, since they are more compact in their front lines.

2. Bias means I have to choose THE :p

3. Not sure if I can see a top tribe recruiting him, so will have to go with rimmed :p

4. Hammer. Have K27 surrounded on 2 fronts.

5. BD of course. Might be interesting though.

6. Merge

7. Hugs

8. I don't think TWC will get rank one any time soon, but can't see them disbanding either. Tough one.

9. Die. will die.

10. BD. But I think [DN] could certainly put up a good fight.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71844

I actualy have always feard Chuck getting into action. We even have nightmares with chuck. He will come ion the end, still our women, beat our troops and ourselvess and swiftly kill us in the end. There is no way we can survive that. Chuck rulz.

Chuck norris once went to an internet cafe. The manager of the store said it was the fastest internet on the planet. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked the PC... all that was left of that pc was a few keys and a fragment of the tower. Chuck then said to the manager: "It can't be that fast then can it?"

And just for the record, Chuck Norris has counted to infinity... twice.
Chuck norris CAN get a village to over 14,000 points on tribal wars.

Anyway, back on topic.

Decide or Hammer?
Decide.

THE or BD?
BD are more skilful and deadly, however THE will win with numbers.

Death by BD.

Green or Hammer?
Green.

ED or BD?
BD.

War, Loen the victors. Loen are quiet but strong. Has anybody crossed them yet?

They will merge to take on KBC. And lose.

T-W-C rank 1 or disband?
Rank 1.

Die. Reform or disband?
Reform.

BD or tardis ?
BD.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Decide or Hammer? Decide
THE or BD? stalemate..parms screaming axemen vs Paxs immortals :)
Conan rimmed or recruited by a top tribe? To the Rim
Green or Hammer? Green if 1v1
ED or BD? BD
Loen and M51: merge or war? Loen
NADS and PMP--> tribal wars or tribal hugs? wars
T-W-C rank 1 or disband? neither
Die. Reform or disband? disband
BD or [DN] ? BD

grummit

Decide or Hammer?

Decide

THE or BD?

allies, hugs all the way

Isn't he on the rim?

Green or Hammer?

Hammer

ED or BD?

BD

merge

tribalwars hopefully

T-W-C rank 1 or disband?

Rank 1 for a little

Die. Reform or disband?

neither

BD or [DN]?

[DN]

DeletedUser

Decide or Hammer? -

I only just read the comments which mjr posted concerning the old Hammer leader ship moving on,which i presume means .ornage crush. who is gone,without him I can't really see a way forward for hammer,it's a shame really i think they had lots of potential so I'll have to go with DECIDE

THE or BD? - BD,I think they have BD have a tribe in K44 who are a able,active tribe who could make the difference,both sides have talented players and the shear size of the front line will make it a fantastic war.Whoever hits first could potentially make the difference

Conan rimmed or recruited by a top tribe? - Rimmed,good riddance

Green or Hammer? - GREEN,as I said before without the old leadership of hammer i see no future

ED or BD? - BD.

Loen and M51: merge or war? - merge

NADS and PMP--> Their not giving up,kudos to a the smaller tribes

T-W-C rank 1 or disband? - Don't like T-W-C,disband :)

Die. Reform or disband? - Disband.
------------------
BD or tardis ?
Neither have been tested in a decent war. I see no way [DN] can we wine without recruiting a bit more,i salute them for their small numbers,but maybe recruiting 10 or so players they would most definately strengthen their 'squad'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only just read the comments which mjr posted concerning the old Hammer leader ship moving on,which i presume means .ornage crush. who is gone,without him I can't really see a way forward for hammer,it's a shame really i think they had lots of potential so I'll have to go with DECIDE

OC was their diplomat. The player mentioned was BMarvin, the tribe's figurehead, and they also lost another member of the council with Aragorness, if I have followed it correctly. But I disagree with MJR. Personally, from everything I have seen, the tribe's true defacto leadership has always been in several other players that are still there, most notably Supaphat. For that reason, I don't really think the tribe has lost much more than a couple good players... and an angry ex girlfriend. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well your bound to say that ;)

But still I would disagree, with their diplomat and figurehead gone, in addition to a handful more of their top players out of the picture, I personally don't see the old hammer in them anymore.

And you cannot deny with their internal problems they are having right now (take a browse through their tribal changes) that if a sizeable tribe declared on them in the immediate future i don't see them lasting. Though that could also be partially to do with some of their departures and recruitment into TER; they have become dispersed over a large number of continents.

DeletedUser

Well your bound to say that ;)

Lol! The masses can judge how biased my opinions may be, and how sound my reasoning is.

But still I would disagree, with their diplomat and figurehead gone, in addition to a handful more of their top players out of the picture, I personally don't see the old hammer in them anymore.

A figurehead is nothing more than just that, and no great loss save for a potential detriment to morale; though from what I've seen, in this case, it has had an adverse effect. A diplomat in my eyes, at this stage of the game, is largely irrelevant, and no more a loss than any other player. Also, I do not see a lot of what I consider their top players gone when I look through their roster, so we can agree to disagree.

And you cannot deny with their internal problems they are having right now (take a browse through their tribal changes) that if a sizeable tribe declared on them in the immediate future i don't see them lasting. Though that could also be partially to do with some of their departures and recruitment into TER; they have become dispersed over a large number of continents.

I can and do disagree. Perhaps your view into the tribe's inner workings are clearer than my own, but what I see is a solid tribe cleaning up after a war. Many tribes have internal issues, this is a standard, but by which means we perceive these conflicts can determine the true value they should have upon our opinions. Tribal changes can be misleading, and are not a good ground to base an assumption in my opinion. Neither is intel from a disgruntled ex-member bent on getting them attacked, (I don't know about everyone else, but I caught her posts before the mods felt them unreasonable and deleted them, she struck me as someone that would do and say anything to get Hammer hit) so again, we can disagree.

Anyway, I don't want to get too far off topic here, as this is an opinions thread based on more than just Hammer, and we have given our opinions, but if you'd like, we can continue this in another thread.

DeletedUser

Hmm, well I see this as a dicsussion regarding 2 of the questions posed by the author (Why Hammer would not win either of those suggested wars), so i will continue until told otherwise.

Lol! The masses can judge how biased my opinions may be, and how sound my reasoning is.

If you refer to me a comment of yours which is against [DN]/Hammer/DECIDE then i will be more than happy to agree with that - though i don't blame you in any way for being biased towards your own tribe and allies.

A figurehead is nothing more than just that, and no great loss save for a potential detriment to morale; though from what I've seen, in this case, it has had an adverse effect. A diplomat in my eyes, at this stage of the game, is largely irrelevant, and no more a loss than any other player. Also, I do not see a lot of what I consider their top players gone when I look through their roster, so we can agree to disagree.

From what i can see, the loss of these two founders has had a knock on effect for the rest of the tribe (Particularly some of their big guns leaving); which shows to me that they did not mean little to Hammer. Maybe it is WAS for the best - but only time will tell.

By top players the stats clearly show the bigger pointer players (Who started with Hammer, and hence back to my original argument that the OLD hammer are no more) with more ODA left - with a lot of the remaining best players in Hammer now look like they have originally come from different tribes, TER or WOW etc

Moreover I strongly disagree with your comment about diplos being irrelevant at this stage of the game (Given their skills could be more useful at other points in the game - but NOT pointless now), loosing a player with decent diplomatic skills is a sore loss for any tribe's diplomacy.

I can and do disagree. Perhaps your view into the tribes inner workings are clearer than my own, but what I see is a solid tribe cleaning up after a war. Many tribes have internal issues, this is a standard, but by which means we perceive these conflicts can determine the true value they should have upon our opinions. Tribal changes can be misleading, and are not a good ground to base an assumption in my opinion. Neither is intel from a disgruntled ex-member bent on getting them attacked, (I don't know about everyone else, but I caught her posts before the mods felt them unreasonable and deleted them, she struck me as someone that would do and say anything to get Hammer hit) so again, we can disagree.
I'm not sure how else you can read into Hammers tribal changes stats, basing my argument on solid stats depicting MULTIPLE big Hammer players leaving (Either temporarily or on a permanent basis) seems like good evidence to me!

And i'm not sure why you you have rushed into the conclusion that my argument is based off ex hammer players intel?

Edit: I'm more than happy to move this discussion after seeing it brought up in another topic now :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, well I see this as a dicsussion regarding 2 of the questions posed by the author (Why Hammer would not win either of those suggested wars), so i will continue until told otherwise.

Fair enough.

If you refer to me a comment of yours which is against [DN]/Hammer/DECIDE then i will be more than happy to agree with that - though i don't blame you in any way for being biased towards your own tribe and allies.

Hmm... I suppose following this logic, you could say the same of THE and BD as being a mote biased. In any event, I disagree.

Though I may restrain from giving bad reviews of those tribes, I do not give good reviews when they are not merited. I also do not give bad reviews of other tribes, such as your own, when they are not merited, or grounded on sound logic. Therefore, my stance is not biased, it is merely calculated. Now, unless you are going to tell me that being calculated makes what I write wrong, then I suppose I its safe to say I am right here.

From what i can see, the loss of these two founders has had a knock on effect for the rest of the tribe (Particularly some of their big guns leaving); which shows to me that they did not mean little to Hammer. Maybe it is WAS for the best - but only time will tell.

By top players the stats clearly show the bigger pointer players with more ODA have left - a lot of the remaining best players in Hammer now look like they have originally come from different tribes, TER or WOW etc

I thought about this, and decided to see how potent these "top players" were in relations to modern Hammer (say, last couple months?) and therefore, how relevant their loss truly is to Hammer. You can see the results in the Hammer thread. I'm sure when you check there, you will understand why I believe the tribal changes are irrelevant and groundless.

As for the effect of aristocracy, only Hammer can speak for that. I am not in their tribe, and do not know its true impact, merely what I can observe from the outside. I still stand, however, that you share the same grounds, therefore, our opinions hold equal merit in that. So again, agree to disagree.

Moreover I strongly disagree with your comment about diplos being irrelevant at this stage of the game (Given their skills could be more useful at other points in the game - but NOT pointless), loosing a player with decent diplomatic skills is a sore loss for any tribe's diplomacy.

"Hey BD, who is your diplomat?" Lol!

Seriously though, we can disagree there, but at this stage, all the pieces are in place, the tribes that matter know who they will war and who they will not. Perhaps when the dust settles a diplomat will come in handy again, but at this stage in the game, I do not think it has any detrimental effect on Hammer. Nevertheless, their diplomat has been replaced anyway by one that is just as effective in my opinion, so therefore, again, no more loss than just another player.

I'm not sure how else you can read into Hammers tribal changes stats, basing my argument on solid stats depicting MULTIPLE big Hammer players leaving (Either temporarily or on a permanent basis) seems like a good argument to me!

See above. As for the ones that left temporarily, that was a game amongst friends. They are there now, and they were not gone long, so even if it weren't just that, it obviously wasn't anything serious. But you can choose to see it however you wish to, whatever gives you comfort.

And i'm not sure why you you have rushed into the conclusion that my argument is based off ex hammer players intel?

Well, I approached how valid your outside perspective is, and if I do say so myself, have proven that to be rather inept. (Again, check the Hammer thread.) So what is left? Your new recruit of course!

So why rush to that conclusion? Precognition.

DeletedUser

Though I may restrain from giving bad reviews of those tribes, I do not give good reviews when they are not merited. I also do not give bad reviews of other tribes, such as your own, when they are not merited, or grounded on sound logic. Therefore, my stance is not biased, it is merely calculated. Now, unless you are going to tell me that being calculated makes what I write wrong, then I suppose I its safe to say I am right here.

I think you are misunderstanding the definition of bias; to only portray one side of the story which you are for - and by not giving bad reviews of your own and allied tribes, and only good reviews (Even only when credited), this would be classed as bias since you are not telling the bad side of DECIDE and it's allies.

I thought about this, and decided to see how potent these "top players" were in relations to modern Hammer (say, last couple months?) and therefore, how relevant their loss truly is to Hammer. You can see the results in the Hammer thread. I'm sure when you check there, you will understand why I believe the tribal changes are irrelevant and groundless.

And like i said, you shouldn't base an individuals contribution to a tribe by ennoblements from one tribe. It can be measured in many other ways.

"Hey BD, who is your diplomat?" Lol!

Seriously though, we can disagree there, but at this stage, all the pieces are in place, the tribes that matter know who they will war and who they will not. Perhaps when the dust settles a diplomat will come in handy again, but at this stage in the game, I do not think it has any detrimental effect on Hammer. Nevertheless, their diplomat has been replaced anyway by one that is just as effective in my opinion, so therefore, again, no more loss than just another player.

I have never spoken with the new diplomat so i comment there (Though because i have never heard of him i would assume he has a lot to prove), but loosing a good diplo would have drawbacks down the line when a diplo WOULD become useful. Hence it is not just like loosing any ordinary player.

See above. As for the ones that left temporarily, that was a game amongst friends. They are there now, and they were not gone long, so even if it weren't just that, it obviously wasn't anything serious. But you can choose to see it however you wish to, whatever gives you comfort.

Whatever makes you sleep at night ;)

Well, I approached how valid your outside perspective is, and if I do say so myself, have proven that to be rather inept. (Again, check the Hammer thread.) So what is left? Your new recruit of course!

So why rush to that conclusion? Precognition.

I havn't even talked to her yet so that assumption is incorrect, most of my intel is from alternative sources.

Ok this is starting to go a little off topic now, we shall continue this elsewhere :)

Gicusan

mjr20, Atraeus, get out of here. not only off topic but also huge off topic. use IGM.

DeletedUser

Anyway, on topic: what is your bet Calarasi? It was a decent thread idea, how about some input from your view.

Decide or Hammer?
-->Hammer
THE or BD?
-->THE
-->recruited
Green or Hammer?
-->Green
ED or BD?
-->ED
-->merge
-->tribal hugs as i know some of them :icon_biggrin:
T-W-C rank 1 or disband?
-->dont know
Die. Reform or disband?
--> i smell they will have to do something soon.
------------------
BD or tardis ?

-->Tardis :icon_smile: