Place your bet

DeletedUser

* Blinks *

All Tribes recruit to grow their member count .. or else you would have a tribe of 1.

DeletedUser66411

* Blinks *

All Tribes recruit to grow their member count .. or else you would have a tribe of 1.
roflcopter9grpm2.png

DeletedUser

* Blinks *

erm yes thanks for pointing that out.
But like I said they have recruited there way to that position.
Bringing the best members from that area into one.

DeletedUser

which the bulk of them came from the same tribe .. so once again .. huh ?

DeletedUser

* Blinks *

Then I can only assume that ED is a tribe of noobs.

Huh ?

Do you even bother reading the post before you reply LC?

Omg .. LC !! .. get it .. My Fiancee would find that Hills line funny! :p

DeletedUser66411

Huh ?

Do you even bother reading the post before you reply LC?

Omg .. LC !! .. get it .. My Fiancee would find that Hills line funny! :p

Have to be my most hated person on the show, Beside the pratts of course.

topic, topic, topic

DeletedUser

Decide or Hammer? - I cant decide

THE or BD? - BD will start to win, then gicusan will trip and send nukes at his mates upsetting the delicate balance that is mother nature.. or something else equally as dumb.

Conan rimmed or recruited by a top tribe? - recruited by phoenx like ariana was. (with a new owner of course.) because everyone know's phoenx is a top tribe.

Green or Hammer? - depends if the Hammer is Hebrew.

ED or BD? - ED, because Mr. ED is a talking horse!

Loen and M51: merge or war? - war! its contagious.

NADS and PMP--> tribal wars or tribal hugs? - that pimp has no nads.

T-W-C rank 1 or disband? - disband once Cshipley's account goes barb.

Die. Reform or disband? - first they will disband, then they will reform, duh.

DeletedUser66411

Decide or Hammer? - I cant decide

THE or BD? - BD will start to win, then gicusan will trip and send nukes at his mates upsetting the delicate balance that is mother nature.. or something else equally as dumb.

Conan rimmed or recruited by a top tribe? - recruited by phoenx like ariana was. (with a new owner of course.) because everyone know's phoenx is a top tribe.

Green or Hammer? - depends if the Hammer is Hebrew.

Loen and M51: merge or war? - war! its contagious.

NADS and PMP--> tribal wars or tribal hugs? - that pimp has no nads.

T-W-C rank 1 or disband? - disband once Cshipley's account goes barb.

Die. Reform or disband? - first they will disband, then they will reform, duh.

Harsh words lol

DeletedUser

Decide or Hammer? - DECIDE just because its my tribe hmm...
decision-making.jpg

THE or BD? - THE, in my opinion maybe BD has more killing machines but the position of BD is more vonrible then the once of THE. THE has ability to have Defense further up norths send south nukes can come from everywhere. BD is like a pancake flat no where to run. So if any time soon
pigs_flying.jpg
pigs will fly and war will start between THE and BD then I think THE will win.

Conan rimmed or recruited by a top tribe? - hmm hold on who is Conan again? Let me look. OK I am back do to his location I think for a while ether. For one I don't think there is one big strong tribe close enough to him to be effective, and I don't think Conan will want to be recruited to the small tribes that are close to him. Furthermore Conan now has pretty much free hand where he would like to grow joining a tribe would restrict that to some level.

Green or Hammer? - Hammer as they have proved it, they can do it time and again.

ED or BD? - Hmm ED , ED who are they demm need to look at the map again. OK I am back so to list facts: ED is a break off from once a very strong tribe Ham!!!. They had won a war or two and then failed. Do to some tribe changes I believe but that's not important I could go and read the topic why Ham!!! failed but its not about that.
Looks like the stronger players from Ham!!! made this new tribe ED and are keeping it small but took already 64% of their K. Not bad, but are they capable of taking out BD?
Now BD has been a strong tribe since the first maps we could find of W30. Won all if its wars. And BD has quite a few villages in ED's K. That giving them advantage of having longer border with ED. So I think BD would had an easier war if they could surround ED by taking out Drako. but even without it they can do it.

Loen and M51: merge or war? - I think those 2 tribes are not in a hurry to war or merge as they are still cleaning up their K's from small tribes. And are too big still to merge.

NADS and PMP--> tribal wars or tribal hugs? Hugging at this point would be beneficial for their survival.

T-W-C rank 1 or disband? - well something close to 10mil points separates them from 1st position. I think they will recruit couple of players and get there. As for just warring it will take them quite some time that is close to 1000 villages. Disbanding? I am not aware of any problems within a tribe so I cant say they would. But if the killer of TW will creep in the RL, then who knows.

Die. Reform or disband? - I agree with a post above. They will Reform by Disbanding.

DeletedUser

....................then gicusan will trip and send nukes at his mates upsetting the delicate balance that is mother nature.. or something else equally as dumb.

Say's it all really Gicusan :icon_wink:

Touche!

DeletedUser

fightclubx said:
Horses can talk?:icon_eek:

Ed is also an abbreviation for Erectile dysfunction!!
:lol:

Did you know that templarz?:icon_biggrin: