Plague vs |X| family, BTU, DIA & Co.

DeletedUser

quite true. enman attacks, tom just makes up excuses because his tribe is failing miserably, and i just kinda comment on it all, and others post here and there. thats kinda how this forum has been going.

just get all your actives together in D3TH and kill XIII, or whatever you're gonna do. i don't really care too much, just know that we beat plague :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And those inactives shows how you fail harder!

Is it our fault if your members near us are inactives? and your active members have some villages near us away from their clusters? or some of your nooby members cant defend theresleves? I dont even use war planners, scripts and etc to attack them...

DeletedUser

And those inactives shows how you fail harder!

Is it our fault if your members near us are inactives? and your active members have some villages near us away from their clusters? or some of your nooby members cant defend theresleves? I dont even use war planners, scripts and etc to attack them...

No its not your fault, it is ours, but we never made the whole "we are the best" speech. We were an academy tribe. By definition that means we take in all the players new to the game, who arn't as good and it also means we get inactives from Bdeath as well. And I don't use war planners or scripts either, I am too far away from either you or qwerty, so give me another active member to attack, because no one else is actually fighting back.

DeletedUser

No its not your fault, it is ours, but we never made the whole "we are the best" speech. We were an academy tribe. By definition that means we take in all the players new to the game, who arn't as good and it also means we get inactives from Bdeath as well. And I don't use war planners or scripts either, I am too far away from either you or qwerty, so give me another active member to attack, because no one else is actually fighting back.
yes, but an academy tribe in the top 15 (used to be)? if you are in the top 20, you should be able to do something. or are you trying to say that you were the worst top 20 tribe? i've never said that, but it seems as if you're trying to imply it there...?

DeletedUser

yes, but an academy tribe in the top 15 (used to be)? if you are in the top 20, you should be able to do something. or are you trying to say that you were the worst top 20 tribe? i've never said that, but it seems as if you're trying to imply it there...?

I would say we were one of the worst yes. To be perfectly honest. Now the tribe is merging into D3Th, I can be honest. There was a minimal amount of people in the tribe that participated in tribal actions (I.e Forum activity, war activity etc.) The only time many people posted was to ask for support (too late as well, as nobles were incoming). Only 10 people in the tribe participated in the SLW war, and that lasted 6 months. If you think your 2 week war has taken the best from Plague you are seriously wrong. You are just lucky our 10 good players didn't get involved sooner, only about 3 of us were near any Arrr! villas.

And before you start over bad leadership and how we should have done something about it etc, we did. Unfortunately that involved getting rid of BC. Since then we made some very good changes and if we were allowed perhaps 4-5 weeks more time, Plague would have been a much better tribe. We weren't however, and have broken up, with only people not yet given an invite left with the Inactives. I am staying behind to make sure all that want to merge, get an invite to a D3Th tribe.

DeletedUser

the hell is coming

all these doesn't changes the reality that u will be rimmed soon, by the same members , because the war doesn't start yet, i have tried to get your territory with diplomacy without wasting time-ressources, and after the changes of loyalty from some traitors, in making this new tribe, so the hell is coming to your way soon, and some in your tribes knew what i mean, but u can't do anything, the inly thing to do is waiting :)

DeletedUser

Honestly zine, we all know that you are a great player. Did you really have to get a bigger tribe to kill us, though? With a tribe our size, you could probably organize it well enough to beat us. we may have good players, but you have experience beyond most of us, and know how to do things well. I watched through the SLW war, we were kinda goin along, then here comes zine with his plans, and there goes SLW.

Plague is pretty much gone, there's only a few tribes out there that broke off and didn't merge with D3TH. We have never wanted to mess with D3TH, for many reasons, and i'd rather not start, for many reasons.

velvetcrabman today at 16:10
looks like you're going to have probs with d3th tho...attacking your tribe was a condition of the merge..
as much as i don't like it, it looks like BDeath merged, and one of their few conditions, at least of those i know about, was that they would attack us. So it went from about 150 million points at war with us to 360 million and counting as D3TH grows fat on BDeath members.

What more can i say? if D3TH puts their minds to it, we die. D3TH focuses on us, XIII can move in on their back side and take lots of villages that are focusing on us. $CoD$ can move in, they didn't like BDeath too much, D3TH starts losing more. XIII gets perhaps more distracted? on D3TH and RBE moves in, they might, with $CoD$, conquer the world, but XIII is so huge that it would be pretty amazing.

DeletedUser

first , thanks for your comments, i respect all our old members who have left us to join other tribes because they have choice, but i hate traitors, who have leave their tribe-tribemembers when needed to create their own tribe, and start inviting our active members , then they invite our ennemy's too, like that they divise the team, this is not in the benefit of the team, u must learn to accept the decisions from your leaders/council, you have right when u suggest different strategy-diplomacy, but u must keep your tribe strong, not divise it, i refuse some of our decisions but i still with the team, because i knew when i leave i break the morale of the team in this hard periode (because of inactivity in all the world). and u give opportunity to some noobs to talk about us and disrespect us in world forum, i think if us are loyale to your team before u can't accept that.
and for D3th participation in this war, i think only new members (ex-bdeath ,ex- plague) and teh rest can win this war easily in 02-03 round this time, because we have now only active-good players.
if i'm the one who take decisions, i will give you 48 hours to return to your mind, and i give mercy to only good-active players to join again to their familly, without any other mistake, but the others (noobs-inactives-past ennemy) can deletted from the map.

DeletedUser

haha most of that was just speculations, probably better in another forum. i really don't know what will happen, it will be very interesting to see how it turns out. As for 48 hours, could we have a few more days? i'll be fairly not here in the next 4 days, so as for your offer, i can only return it when i can. i'll need to get the council's vote, the rest of the tribe's vote, and then see from there.

As for your team part, its jumbled, hard to make it out. We formed our tribe, and we work together well.

As for loyalty, true, i've jumped tribes more than i should, but it's out of loyalty. we all, now, pretty much know and work with each other.

As for giving some noobs time to talk about you, it was part me just exploiting points already here and points not mentioned. also, it was easier due to the fact that BDeath doesn't have a strong voice here.

And if you want to "delete" past enemies, we will have to stop you. unless you give us a really good reason to not die with them, we will. You talk about loyalty. we can show you loyalty better than your past tribe has shown.

Well all these and more, anything else you want to say or clarify Zine? I respect you, but please, be a bit more clear on your posts.

And 2-3 rounds. well, you probably have 3x our points in good active players, so i bet that if you organized it, we would be gone pretty fast. others aren't nearly as good as you are, so depending on planning...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This makes no sesnse... Bdeath Merge to D3TH cause they are afraid of $CoD$, D3TH let them in so they can have all the points, yet Ex-Bdeath players continue warring us, not focusing on your old wars eh... D3TH,Bdeath & D3TH-I planning to attack us? Now is it D3TH family vs XXXX, XIII, XIV and Arrr!???

Still have respect for D3TH due to King Patrick II!!!

DeletedUser

probably one of the few reasons, he's their icon, figurehead, greatest player.

DeletedUser

This makes no sesnse... Bdeath Merge to D3TH cause they are afraid of $CoD$, D3TH let them in so they can have all the points, yet Ex-Bdeath players continue warring us, not focusing on your old wars eh... D3TH,Bdeath & D3TH-I planning to attack us? Now is it D3TH family vs XXXX, XIII, XIV and Arrr!???

Still have respect for D3TH due to King Patrick II!!!

It was nothing to do with being afraid of $COD$. Please don't try and make this something its not. If you refuse to believe us when we tell you about inactivity, carry on, but please don't make childish statements about us being afraid of anyone. Personally I am sending nobles north, and making a new cluster on a frontline, where the stats show D3TH losing at the moment. The rest of Bdeath is doing the same. If we were scared of COD, we would definitely be scared of XIII and XXXX, but this is blatantly not the case.

Also, Zine proved there, that you have not even caught the attention of Bdeaths war machine, and at leased qwerty had the sense of realism to admit if you had, you wouldn't exist any more.

DeletedUser

thanks Tom, exactly what i want say :).
thansk for Quertyops for his truth (the first one :) not the second ).
for Emman, you have call me Sir!! before where i have talk with you to join us with your good players :), and you have accept all my conditions to join us, this project have been reject for meany factors, so no needed to disrespect us when u knew we can make you suffer to the last of your existence here (believe me can be very quick).

DeletedUser

haha letting a bit of ego get into you zine? haha sir. who calls anyone sir in this game unless its their name? and we never really attacked BDeath, had no problems with them. just some people in plague, so we ate some inactives and hit a few actives hard, then you joined D3TH. its over, unless you want to continue it.

DeletedUser

haha letting a bit of ego get into you zine? haha sir. who calls anyone sir in this game unless its their name? and we never really attacked BDeath, had no problems with them. just some people in plague, so we ate some inactives and hit a few actives hard, then you joined D3TH. its over, unless you want to continue it.

That will be entirely up to you. As far as I know, D3TH had no diplomacy with you. As it stands, Plague and Bdeaths inactives are still ours. If you continue nobling them, or our attacking our active players, we will probably have to continue fighting. Mind you, I stepped down from any leadership role, so your guess is as good as mine :)

DeletedUser

That will be entirely up to you. As far as I know, D3TH had no diplomacy with you. As it stands, Plague and Bdeaths inactives are still ours. If you continue nobling them, or our attacking our active players, we will probably have to continue fighting. Mind you, I stepped down from any leadership role, so your guess is as good as mine :)

I would think that since you broke away from BDeath to join another tribe, thereby betraying the rest of your tribemates to death and nobling, that you have no more claim over their members than anyone else does.

Of course, you can still claim to own all of the villages regardless of what's right or wrong, but methinks it should be first come, first serve.

DeletedUser

I would think that since you broke away from BDeath to join another tribe, thereby betraying the rest of your tribemates to death and nobling, that you have no more claim over their members than anyone else does.

Of course, you can still claim to own all of the villages regardless of what's right or wrong, but methinks it should be first come, first serve.

In case you don't know, I am in Plague, and have not left for D3TH. I am staying until all active Plague players have left before I accept my invite. Therefore I have every right to talk about the villages as "ours"

DeletedUser

and they still ours after we join other tribe, this is our area, no negociation about that.

DeletedUser

I didn't mean my posts to be threatening :icon_wink: Tbh, I really don't care whose villages they become. If you get them, that's great. All the more power to you. However, once you leave the tribe, they aren't untouchables (as in, if another tribe nobles them, then you have every right to either ask for them back or declare war because they are still attacking your tribe.)

In other words, if you have left the tribe, and then get pissed because someone else is also nobling the players, then that's just too bad. You have no more claim on them than anyone else now. I'm not saying you can't go to war over them, but I've noticed that the more well liked tribes are the ones that have good, real reasons to go to war (if you know what I mean).

Also, please note that I am neither for nor against the new D3TH tribe- I'm kind on the fence, simply because I want to at least give them another chance to prove themselves, and that I have no intentions of nobling in that area myself. I'm only posting my thoughts because this forum has been very dull, and I'm trying to get some conversation going :icon_wink: