Plague vs |X| family, BTU, DIA & Co.

DeletedUser

thanks Tom, exactly what i want say :).
thansk for Quertyops for his truth (the first one :) not the second ).
for Emman, you have call me Sir!! before where i have talk with you to join us with your good players :), and you have accept all my conditions to join us, this project have been reject for meany factors, so no needed to disrespect us when u knew we can make you suffer to the last of your existence here (believe me can be very quick).

You makin me lol... Yes i call you sir! thats how i talk to council members from different tribes on ingame... Suffer? This is a game so why would i suffer? i will only suffer if i lost my premium and i cant mint coins more efficiently... Im not afraid to loose my villages unlike your members... And i dont accept your condition, i told you i will only join you if our war with TBA and -KTS- is over... I think that was my condition...

@Tom
-Yes maybe you and your "good!" fellow council members are not afraid... but how bout your whole tribe? you members to be specific... Dont you think i dont know what is happening on your forums and etc...? And im not being the child here im just stating the FACT!

barunel

In case you don't know, I am in Plague, and have not left for D3TH. I am staying until all active Plague players have left before I accept my invite. Therefore I have every right to talk about the villages as "ours"

Hello! Friend public forum not a place where we talk about the plans, activities and so on, have that in mind. Thanks !!!!!!!! 1

DeletedUser

Well i guess hes trying to prove his point which involves spreading plans :D or he would look like dumb but still he looks dumb by this. :D

DeletedUser

i just thought of something funny. we, as members of Arrr!, could claim all plague members as refugees. why we would, i don't know, but it was a funny thought, and we have the right.

Zine=we have no diplomatic standing with you either. we might at some time agree to a NAP, but what does D3TH hold for us except as an overly big neighbor? we'll see how things turn out.

Emman-thanks, you're great. i'll be back in a bit.

DeletedUser

If we were scared of COD, we would definitely be scared of XIII and XXXX, but this is blatantly not the case.

I call false on this statement.

Different people in different positions have different fears.

XII and XXXX are very far away, so they couldn't take your main villages easily, therefore there is no need to be afraid of rimming by them..

However CoD is quite a bit closer, and growing ever closer ;)..

I'm just stating that fact.. Just because you aren't afraid of 'number 1' doesn't mean you can't be afraid of us.. We are closer ;) And seem more bloodthirsty all around. :lol:

(Sorry about the lateness of this post, from what was quoted.. Just been reading past posts in threads for a bit and am very bored therefore my reason of making this post)

DeletedUser

(Sorry about the lateness of this post, from what was quoted.. Just been reading past posts in threads for a bit and am very bored therefore my reason of making this post)
its quite fine, i'm glad that someone else besides my tribe has gotten around to putting a damper on tom/company here. i really kinda think that it was partly to get away from CoD that they merged, but no one will ever fess up to it.

DeletedUser

Hello! Friend public forum not a place where we talk about the plans, activities and so on, have that in mind. Thanks !!!!!!!! 1

It is fairly obvious that we are merging, I only revealed that I was staying for a bit longer than most, that is not talking about plans etc. The only purpose it served was to show my point, that being in plague, and being the only active leader left, I have as much as a claim on our inactives as anyone else.

As Emman said though, As soon as we leave, we forfeit the right to the anyway, and it will be a free for all. What Zine was trying to say is that we will still pursue them after they have been nobled by someone else.