Player Awards

DeletedUser

Welcome to w43's player awards. Please fill in the candidates that you believe best deserve this award.

Best player:
Worst player:
Most promising player:
Best tribe:
Worst tribe:
Most promising tribe:
Best leader:
Worst leader:
Favourite leader:
Favourite forumposter:
Least favourite poster:
Most underestimated tribe:
Most overrated tribe:
Biggest screw up:

This thread is aimed to liven up the forums in a more positive way. Please keep on topic.
I will try and keep a running tally in this thread.
Disclaimer: This may have been stolen from w46 forums :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best player: Hopeless21, i like the look of, skilled players.
Worst player: donovanrules12345 for being such a sore loser. :lol:
Most promising player for the future:Not sure.
Best tribe: LighT. Due to the fact that with 7 members they are rank 15, squashed in between the top 2 tribes, and still doing well.
Worst tribe: BD for their terrible reactions to war. :lol:
Most promising tribe for the future: NOMAD i believe will do quite well, once they have settled in.
Best leader: Chocolate Bear (No bias intended) for the tireless effort, and consideration for all things that are best for the tribe, and good organizational and motivational skills, and is just great fun.
Worst leader:Couldn't make up my mind :lol:
Favourite leader: Chocolate Bear, for same reasons as above.
Favourite forum poster: Capacitor :icon_wink:
Least favorite poster: donovanrules12345 for embarrassing himself so much. :lol:
Most underestimated tribe: LighT. small, but i think they can still deal a decent amount of damage to any tribe, with the small member count they could coordinate well.
Most overrated tribe: ICARUS. before the merge anyway.
Biggest screw up: cant decide on one particular biggest screw up, there have been many :icon_wink:

blue...heart

[/B]Best tribe: LighT. Due to the fact that with 7 members they are rank 15, squashed in between the top 2 tribes, and still doing well.

oh cmon we are ranked 14. Soon to be 13. when ICARUS is gone XD :icon_redface:

Edit: did i mention we are aiming for top10 :O ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would take the favourite leader off the list as it looks redundant with the best leader award.

I will post my priority list soon, should be quite close to harbringer's list but his post seems to be slightly biased towards the 'light'er side ;)

DeletedUser

I would take the favourite leader off the list as it looks redundant with the best leader award.

I will post my priority list soon, should be quite close to harbringer's list but his post seems to be slightly biased towards the 'light'er side ;)

Hey, LighT. Are smexy. :icon_razz: I love LighT. :lol:

DeletedUser

nah you can have a great leader and a great player who happens to be the leader of another tribe. they don't necessarily have to be awarded to the same person

DeletedUser

Best player: Hopeless21, i like the look of, skilled players.

Chris is no longer playing this account. he is dominating the newest Denmark server :icon_cool:

New owner does not seem to be very active with 200 points gain this week.

harbringer isnt even in Light. I would hardly call that being biased.

DeletedUser

Chris is no longer playing this account. he is dominating the newest Denmark server :icon_cool:

New owner does not seem to be very active with 200 points gain this week.

harbringer isnt even in Light. I would hardly call that being biased.

I'm active, just been rather busy last week or so and my laptop is broke so use my bros or mobile, continue to watch as I start to shine :icon_biggrin:

Aka, comp is fixed and I'm ready to f some ummmmmm screw some stuff up ;) With LighT. As enemies I'm in mass destruction mode from now until they are gone :p

DeletedUser59845

I'll make up my own category!

Most Overrated Player: Audience of One

DeletedUser

Best player: Hax0r (awesome name)
Worst player: Anyone in Frst? lol just playing, no idea
Most promising player: No idea
Best tribe: Frst, cause they're the first ones to grow some and declare on a challenging tribe
Worst tribe: Any of those 1 man army tribes
Most promising tribe: Nomad, they have the skill, and if they could coordinate, would be lethal, guess we will see this war
Best leader: Googleberry (though he quit)
Worst leader: Googleberry (because he quit >.<)
Favourite leader: Googleberry :)
Favourite forumposter: The guy with the Keep Right sign but the arrow points left (or the other way around, I can't remember names or stuff like that)
Least favourite poster: The leader of Xpred, he's annoying
Most underestimated tribe: Nomad, no one ever talks about them really
Most overrated tribe: Bored and Frst both, they're supposively oh so uber here on the forums, but un tested to prove that.
Biggest screw up: Googleberry, don't quit on your tribe people >.<

Better?
I got my own too

Most Jealous Player: Fwob

Most Awesome Player Evar!: AoO :) I've always liked your posts. Oh and it's tied with Capacitor too (though i can't spell so if i spelled it wrong i'm sorry :( )

DeletedUser

I don't mind you adding your own categories but you have to fill in the rest of the awards. This has gotten way off topic :icon_rolleyes:

HorseSoldier

I don't see any way of posting these without sounding totally biased.

DeletedUser

I'm active, just been rather busy last week or so and my laptop is broke so use my bros or mobile, continue to watch as I start to shine :icon_biggrin:

Aka, comp is fixed and I'm ready to f some ummmmmm screw some stuff up ;) With LighT. As enemies I'm in mass destruction mode from now until they are gone :p

Mass destruction ??? we are scared a lot.
BTW the trains you are sending to balefire are bad as compared to the last owner of hopeless21's account.
Kindly at least keep up to his name and send few good trains.

we love sniping 200ms trains

DeletedUser

Lol you'll see later on what I meant with those ;)

you will see some 200ms trains soon enough :p

DeletedUser

Best player: Sir Cookie (let his skills go to waste)
Worst player: joi81
Most promising player: Traxson
Best tribe: this is a hard one to say. but i will have to go with FRST.
Worst tribe: MOTION
Most promising tribe: AAA (IMHO)
Best leader: Choco-bear
Worst leader: ont have one
Favourite leader: Wormtongue.
Favourite forumposter: capacitor (Sorry if misspell)
Least favourite poster: donovan12345 ( you just don't make sense to me)
Most underestimated tribe: AAA
Most overrated tribe: BORED!
Biggest screw up: ehh, i dont look at others screw ups.

DeletedUser

Best player: Sir Cookie (let his skills go to waste)
Worst player: joi81
Most promising player: Traxson
Best tribe: this is a hard one to say. but i will have to go with FRST.
Worst tribe: MOTION
Most promising tribe: AAA (IMHO)
Best leader: Choco-bear
Worst leader: ont have one
Favourite leader: Wormtongue.
Favourite forumposter: capacitor (Sorry if misspell)
Least favourite poster: donovan12345 ( you just don't make sense to me)
Most underestimated tribe: AAA
Most overrated tribe: BORED!
Biggest screw up: ehh, i dont look at others screw ups.

someone p155sed you didnt get backed up? maybe you guys shouldnt of ran your mouth for a month then expect not to get attacked, why the hell is motion gona bail you out?

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO!!!!! shush. that is not the exact reason why i posted it up.
i posted it, becuase i did not see a worse time in the 4 minutes i took out of my life to post this.

this was not totally about BD or motion, it was about lack of communication fromone player to another... if you dont know what im talking about, then it is for that reason you dont know.

and if you dont know the wole story, please save the cry for attention, and the cry of wolves (nursery story wolf)

DeletedUser

Best player: Ummm ME! Oh wait best..... Ace
Worst player: Tough call but I am going to go with either me or Mario but I do believe its a toss up.
Most promising player: At this point the most promising players should be towards the top of the rankings.......
Best tribe: FRST/Light. Tough call so another toss up.
Worst tribe: Nomad
Most promising tribe: Motion? They look good but know nothing about them.
Best leader: Cocobear!
Worst leader: Just to get a reaction Mario!
Favourite leader: Oh wait to not piss off my Duke blue...heart!
Favourite forumposter: Parge bar none!
Least favourite poster: Myself?
Most underestimated tribe: N/A
Most overrated tribe: Bored!
Biggest screw up: Tribalhugs!

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO!!!!! shush. that is not the exact reason why i posted it up.
i posted it, becuase i did not see a worse time in the 4 minutes i took out of my life to post this.

this was not totally about BD or motion, it was about lack of communication fromone player to another... if you dont know what im talking about, then it is for that reason you dont know.

and if you dont know the wole story, please save the cry for attention, and the cry of wolves (nursery story wolf)

but yeah i do know the story :p, thats where your wrong so maybe shhh is in order for both of us to avoid a flamewar :p, but the communication of motions behalf was fine its just that we said we didnt want to support you as it wasnt our war, and something else you need to remenber we only had a temporary NAP until the end of the 2-3 months or what ever it was, and when your other leaders mail my barons and stuff on the sneak to conflict that or try and drag us in then i think its on your own time :p