Player Awards

DeletedUser

it was a one month period, and no. your leader immunesoul, never said you didnt want to. he said "we are nobling inactives, so we cannot" Now,when a inactive is nobled.... you must need loads of support in order to keep that village right? becuase all the attacks coming from that inactive player?

whats done is done, and what is the past is the past.

i posted motion because of this, among other reasons that are biased (as an answer should be in this topic)

i dont care that motion didnt support us. i didnt want you to to be truthful. i thought BD had it in them to do great... turns out i spend to much time with actual Vets, and i assume that every is as good as Vets... apparently BD wasnt. oh well.

if i find another tribe to hate on, i will. atm motion is staying where it is in my post. sorry bud.

Tubsy-

DeletedUser

Best player: Technology,Magenights - This 2 are awesome!
Worst player: All Few of the XPRED players
Most promising player: Prime Abuse :icon_wink:
Best tribe: BORED! for sure
Worst tribe: XPRED! and some tribe in the east, i don't remember the name
Most promising tribe: AAA F - They have a good dominance to the south
Best leader: Mario,Sling,Khick,Fadar - Nuff said :)
Worst leader: Leader of XPRED before we declared, don't remember the name
Favorite leader: Mario,Sling
Favorite forum poster: Capacitor for this world
Least favorite poster: Some Ex - XPRED leader, don't remember the name :icon_rolleyes:
Most underestimated tribe:
Most overrated tribe:
Biggest screw up:

blue...heart

Best player: Technology,Magenights - This 2 are awesome!
Worst player: All Few of the XPRED players
Most promising player: Prime Abuse :icon_wink:
Best tribe: BORED! for sure
Worst tribe: XPRED! and some tribe in the east, i don't remember the name
Most promising tribe: AAA F - They have a good dominance to the south
Best leader: Mario,Sling,Khick,Fadar - Nuff said :)
Worst leader: Leader of XPRED before we declared, don't remember the name
Favorite leader: Mario,Sling
Favorite forum poster: Capacitor for this world
Least favorite poster: Some Ex - XPRED leader, don't remember the name :icon_rolleyes:
Most underestimated tribe:
Most overrated tribe:
Biggest screw up:

totaly biased :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

totaly biased :icon_rolleyes:
Oh c'mon blue was your funny bone removed at birth?

Or maybe you are wearing your blinkers are on lately because im fairly sure its not just vodka's post in here that was biased :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i'll try and be impartial

Best player: really don't know... from the ones i've played with or seen MIOMIOCAT, faaaaark, randy or Evic Notice - i'm sure some of the FRST ones are good but like i said... i've never played against them.

Worst player: They're all dead now :icon_wink:

Most promising player: Zytech - despite what FRST might say :icon_smile:

Best tribe: contraversial one here... at the moment FRST. Bored! could be quality if their 'names' are still playing... and they decide to play

Worst tribe: they're dead now but a few in k56 - NK and irelax

Most promising tribe: light - if they'd been bigger they might have been extremely good (rather than just good :icon_wink:)

Best leader: dunno.. me - when i headed ICARUS :icon_biggrin: - of those that are currently leading I think probably chocolate bear (when he's not soliciting :icon_eek:).... I did like marios strategy of getting a load of top players under one roof - you have to be good to persuade good people to join and even better to convince them to stay. this war will see if he can take it further than just recruiting but also get people playing as a team.

Worst leader: there are plenty

Favorite leader: me

Favorite forum poster: ask me a month ago i would have said capacitor.. 2 weeks ago harbinger... now i'm into technology's posts :icon_smile:

Least favorite poster: All the FRST posters that kept dissing ICARUS... lusers, we never even fought you! :icon_razz: and bost4jn.... nub

Most underestimated tribe: light

Most overrated tribe: at the moment i'd have to say bored!... sure that's gonna change soon though :icon_cool:

Biggest screw up: me... for quitting :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best player: It has to be said that this world isnt a world id consider to have top players in abundance, though there is no denying we do have quality here also.

Best player would have to go between faaaaark, mageknights, Hax0r, or badkarma. Obviously these are the candidates because I cant vote for myself :p j/k

Worst player: Impossible to pick one, or even a few really.

Most promising player: badkarma has to be here too since he isnt a top ranked player on w43 yet.
And theres no doubt immunesoul is looking good at this point.

Best tribe: That crown would have to go to FRST with their current stats, worse stats have been turned around and if I have any say these will too so we can rightfully be known as the bst again :icon_wink:

Worst tribe: Impossible to say really.

Most promising tribe: Motion no doubt. However LighT. have made some intelligent moves as of late.

Best leader: The bromance goes to that little Italian plumber man :icon_redface:

Worst leader: Thorbolt maybe. Not that I know much about you. But jumping to FRST right after spouting off all your threats to AAA isnt exactly a good leaders move :lol:

Favourite leader:
2uh5sg5.gif

Favourite forumposter: It was capacitor at the start when he posted alot more frequently. Who knows whether his recent lull in posts is due to Motions low profile out here or he personally lost the interest out here.

Then harb came out of nowhere with some great posts and impressed alot of people including myself. Then he left also.

That leaves parge, so by process of elimination it has to be you, though that doesnt take away any merit in awarding this to you :lol: :p

Least favourite poster: Some of the FRST forum-bangers have been quite irritating lately, before that it was the AAA-BD thread people (whoever they were).

Lets not forget bost4jn for this also. Though you were at least a person who could form a decent argument from time to time so I had a love/hate feeling towards you :icon_redface:

This goes to.................................the AAA-BD thread people.......congratz on being shit at PnP :lol:

Most underestimated tribe: LighT. as much as I hate to say it right now it is most definitely true.

Most overrated tribe: Im not really sure if anyone has been overrated yet as us w43 people tend to be very cynical and critical people :icon_biggrin:

Biggest screw up: Hrmm another tough one. Perhaps k-khole standing up for khare. which caused the fall of sheep has been the biggest one so far.

DeletedUser

it was a one month period, and no. your leader immunesoul, never said you didnt want to. he said "we are nobling inactives, so we cannot" Now,when a inactive is nobled.... you must need loads of support in order to keep that village right? becuase all the attacks coming from that inactive player?

whats done is done, and what is the past is the past.

i posted motion because of this, among other reasons that are biased (as an answer should be in this topic)

i dont care that motion didnt support us. i didnt want you to to be truthful. i thought BD had it in them to do great... turns out i spend to much time with actual Vets, and i assume that every is as good as Vets... apparently BD wasnt. oh well.

if i find another tribe to hate on, i will. atm motion is staying where it is in my post. sorry bud.

Tubsy-

well i guess thats unlucky enjoy the rim :D and i said we had two fronts :) at the time which we were doing crap on while we had no diplomacy with frst either so anything could of happened why would i send support to a bunch of noobs who couldnt keep there mouth shut, as this is what i understand caused this war from what AAA have told me, and you obviously care that we didnt support you, and tbh i would make the same desicion again as AAA are a much better and more organised tribe :p

DeletedUser

I am happy that i got some awards. (worst player etc) here is mine

Best player: too many!!
Worst player: me? Maybe?
Most promising player: there are some, i think sherve.
Best tribe: Frst
Worst tribe: ...
Most promising tribe: NOMAD
Best leader: i don't know really, every leader has the own kind of ways.
Worst leader: general. You did well for the first few days, but it went down hill.
Favourite leader: rodrick
Favourite forumposter: parge
Least favourite poster: some BORED! Members
Most underestimated tribe: LighT
Most overrated tribe: XPRED
Biggest screw up: XPRED

DeletedUser

Technology said:
Lets not forget bost4jn for this also. Though you were at least a person who could form a decent argument from time to time so I had a love/hate feeling towards you

I forgot about him.... another nameless nobody who it was cool to rubbish ICARUS and its members :icon_evil:

wonder if he ever did make it past 200 points? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

darthv1 why are you still here when your no longer playing W43?

P.S I laughed out loud at this:
Best leader: dunno.. me - when i headed ICARUS
From what ive been told by former icarus members now with us your were the worst leader they have had and the reason for the downfall of icarus...just sayin'

Oh and im in the process of typing up my world story which should be kinda interesting :p
Just dont like typing it all at once.

DeletedUser

Best player: Not too sure... probably mageknights, he has been in the top 5 fairly consistently

Worst player: I have ran into a lot of bad players, way too many to name. And if I did name them then no one has heard of them, so it is really a moot point.

Most promising player: Sherve for sure, I like the guy, he started at the same time I did, I was even ahead of him for awhile :) but he left me in the dust.

Best tribe: Snow will always be the best, no matter what you say. But as far as active tribes go... I think Nomad has promise, but I think Light. is pretty good too (I have always like them)

Worst tribe: XPRED, it was painful to watch that tribe crumble, I really hoped that war would have been better.

Most promising tribe: I can see AAA doing some cool things, if they get rid of their familial appendages first.

Best leader: I am not going to lie to you guys, I would bet the best leader on this world is me ;)

but in all seriousness, all the leaders I have talked to have serious faults... so the best leader goes to the chocolate bear duology because I have never talked to them.

Worst leader: Maclean... I know the situation was bad for you... but you sucked friend. Also, DarkTerra... sorry :(

Favourite leader: Sherve for sure, what can I say? Mancrush?

Favourite forumposter: tech or cap? Cap tries to remain unbiased too much, Tech for the win (besides, he named me)

Least favourite poster: Donovan... He lost the war. He lost the PnP. He lost any respect anyone might have had.

Most underestimated tribe: UTW, they are so densely packed in there it will be hard for anyone to get through them.

Most overrated tribe: Gore, they were "all-that" and now they aren't.

Biggest screw up: Slush! biggest mistake I ever made, but hey, its only my second serious world :)

DeletedUser

Parge.....

No offense taken man I used to be a good leader but due to college I do not have time to lead properly. I mean its grades/football or TW and I choose grades/football. In high school though it was easy to lead but we wont mention why my school system was so corrupt ;)

DeletedUser

OMG ... I have to post more to win the love???

I have been saving material for the International :p