Player Countdown

DeletedUser

you know...I know I'm not the only one who notices there's really only a couple hundred players left still actually playing...

All those guys who somehow managed to just join recenty...(I thought the world closed a long time ago...they must be restarts from a long time ago or something...) and those still at 1 vil after a year...

We should all collectively declare a side war against ALL 1 village squatter accounts...rim them just because...and when they message...tell them to delete...

I mean...1,003 players left...but only 293 with more than 25K...710 player with less than 25K...thats more than 70% of accounts on this world...COME ON...

DeletedUser

I've noticed that since the very beginning LH...this world is very very different from other old worlds....the schism between the top players and the 'mid' players is crazy...

all you have to do is look at your top 20 to see how crazy it really is. the differrence between #1 and #20 is over 25 million points. you don't really see that to much in TW. This world is very very strange.

DeletedUser

Can we declare war against the small tribes at christmas and have an NAP between the big 5 tribes . :D:icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

Can we declare war against the small tribes at christmas and have an NAP between the big 5 tribes . :D:icon_wink:

I like this idea... and actually think it would be beneficial for the world...

just get rid of every tribe and player that isnt taking part in this war (dont neccesarily just leave the big 5)

DeletedUser

just get rid of every tribe and player that isnt taking part in this war (dont neccesarily just leave the big 5)

But that would mean you guys nobling half of Legion O.O

DeletedUser

But that would mean you guys nobling half of Legion O.O

Ironically, that would also mean half of HAWKS and most of TW :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry for the out of the blue response, I've been creeping on the forums for quite a long time now :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the out of the blue response, I've been creeping on the forums for quite a long time now :icon_redface:

Yep, but half of 144 > half of 58 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Excellent! Another lurker/creeper.

DeletedUser

Yep, but half of 144 > half of 58 :icon_wink:

Half of 144? :icon_eek:.. Half of 67 [of HAWKS] is 34 [rounded up, just cause I pity for them], while most of 77 [of TW] inverted is about 3. So we're left with 37 [<-- Sexy number] and 29. Add 100 to LEGION, cause we're cool like that and we're left with 129 > 37. :lol:

Just kidding, but a +- 8 is not a big deal, as there are other factors to consider such as loyalty, and how much people are actually doing against the enemy. Just like now, HAWKS and LEGION are neck and neck, sure HAWKS are slowly accelerating forward, but it'll turn around eventually, and you cannot by any means predict a winner at the moment :icon_wink:

Excellent! Another lurker/creeper.

No problem! :icon_cool:

Anyways, this thread is going a bit off-topic, But I really don't see a point in being angry at more people joining, as someone like Pherion, makes up about 4000 of those people. *wink wink*

DeletedUser

Half of 144? :icon_eek:.. Half of 67 [of HAWKS] is 34 [rounded up, just cause I pity for them], while most of 77 [of TW] inverted is about 3. So we're left with 37 [<-- Sexy number] and 29. Add 100 to LEGION, cause we're cool like that and we're left with 129 > 37. :lol:

Just kidding, but a +- 8 is not a big deal, as there are other factors to consider such as loyalty, and how much people are actually doing against the enemy. Just like now, HAWKS and LEGION are neck and neck, sure HAWKS are slowly accelerating forward, but it'll turn around eventually, and you cannot by any means predict a winner at the moment :icon_wink:

No problem! :icon_cool:

Anyways, this thread is going a bit off-topic, But I really don't see a point in being angry at more people joining, as someone like Pherion, makes up about 4000 of those people. *wink wink*

Your mathematical skillz are win, I can't argue with that :icon_cool:

/Me rants

"No more new nubs! New nubs = nonono ! We iz angry :spear: ! Go away new nubs ! :axemen::axemen: "

DeletedUser

you know...I must agree here...It's getting really really annoying having to add new players that only have like 88 points. they're not going anywhere and never will...so imo the world should have been closed a long long time ago.

DeletedUser81101

the longer the world stays open.. the more money they get.. and in the end this is a business

DeletedUser

come on guys...I was suggesting we first declare extermination of all players with only 1 village...not setting up another flame thread where we call each other inactive...

DeletedUser

No NAP between all of the top 5 tribes.

Since holidays are meant to be enjoyed etc , the deal could start between the start of the first christmas break and end after the second break.

Would also include ground rules as in not nobling into main Ks .

Am happy to broker this .

If anyone breaks these rules they get 1 chance . If persisstent breaking of the rules they lose 5% of their villages .

Of course this can only work if their is trust between all tribes . I hope this could be brought through otherwise i will be having a very uneventful christmas.

We can then not worry about being nobled from main tribes and focus on noobs :)

DeletedUser

Yeah...maybe for this break we could start a war planning thread right here on the public forums...list all single village players...and assign them to the near "top5 tribe guy" to pummel...it could be a co-operative effort to rid the world of hangers on...