Player Introductions

DeletedUser

Howdy, Im ste started tw on world 18 and never stopped playing since, needed a new challange and thought why not here :)
This is the first time im ive used the externals so hopefully speak to you all rather hiding in my tribes forum :|

DeletedUser

I'm Scareless, 15 years old
Started playing in W8, got to 1.8million but the quitted(about 2 weeks ago), I joined W32, where I am in H.K.M, ranked 3 tribe over there.. Thats with account B-Baller69, now I play W41 with this account, where I made Rawr along with Glowbal, and some other guys I knew..

DeletedUser

Hello people

i just joined this world today, im in k62
Contact me if you are in the area, im the diplomat of Think! - You should do it

i have plenty of experience, but i dont want to have 100 skype convo's falling on me, so i choose to use this alias after i've returned to the game (had a 2 year pause)

Peace out!

shiverchill

I'm Scareless, 15 years old
Started playing in W8, got to 1.8million but the quitted(about 2 weeks ago), I joined W32, where I am in H.K.M, ranked 3 tribe over there.. Thats with account B-Baller69, now I play W41 with this account, where I made Rawr along with Glowbal, and some other guys I knew..

Really scary ... but welcome :)

DeletedUser

hey guys,

im wolver, im from wolverhampton, england. and im an insomniac.

i play w16 where im not doing to badly in a little rank 4 tribe called 'plight'.. w16 is basically the same as this world so i had to come on over,

i also play w39 where it eint going to badly, in a top 10 tribe called 'lowkey',

im here now in 'the knights who say ni' who are a bunch of players from other worlds lower than 16 (where the knights who say ni were originally formed)..

anyroad, good to be here, and hope i dont upset ya's too much.

hi to forum mod.. youll be messaging me in due course im sure...

:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey all,

i'm reedc. i've been playing since W1 through to W20, quit and then joined this for a new challenge. Pretty new to the external so please be nice!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser18543

Hello everyone

Im Lil D (if you could see somewhere you would know why xD jk) but yea Ive been playing since W7 and Im the Spam King.

O and I dont play this world but I thought I would come say hi cause I know alot of people that have joined this world :)

DeletedUser18543

Broly!! I didnt know you were here too. How you been?

I have to find your tribe and start supporting them :icon_razz:

Edit: Only noobs use an alias. Just wanted to put that out there ;)

DeletedUser

Oh you take that back mister! lol

Broly and Myself (his mastah!!! :D) use aliases to throw off our adoring public so we can focus on leading or smexy members to absolute victory :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

beautiful, you should post osme pics. It's introductions thread, wheres yours :icon_wink:?

DeletedUser

So i'm crack fox, or brad, either is fine =]

obviously a bit of a mighty boosh fan, as everyone should be.

uh, played a couple of worlds under different names, if i remember correctly started on w13, then i've played a few random ones, last i played was w24 where i gifted my account due to RL being a bitch lol

so i've had a break for a while and got bored so jumped back on.

and that about sums it up...hopefully this will be a good world =]

DeletedUser198

Lol wanna know who i am just ask ;] lol

DeletedUser

that do not click here is messed up man. id shoe your loaf in if i ever saw ya mate. BIG TIME...

DeletedUser18543

Lol wanna know who i am just ask ;] lol

ok...whats your alias?o_O

Oh you take that back mister! lol

Broly and Myself (his mastah!!! :D) use aliases to throw off our adoring public so we can focus on leading or smexy members to absolute victory :icon_cool:

That may be true but there is only one way Im taking that back. If you tell me your alias so I can send you love mails. Or coughnudepicscough...nvm