Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

Could someone do a map with:

Happle
Abort!
DSL

And any other premade top 20 tribes.

DeletedUser93260

Well it's just an updated map based on someone's request a week ago and just wanted to see what it'd look like with pictures.

No problem mate just thought it was odd. It is and was a nice map.

DeletedUser

perhaps it could be included with Uruz as well, since they steadily climb the charts :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just tribes I wanted to add;
2iuijb.png

DeletedUser

Woooo harabara Nice map man. You did this different to your tut.

DeletedUser

as you can see on that map the farming grounds are much worse in the south east so many gaps no wonder there are no top 5 tribes there

DeletedUser94990

it kinda looks like there are gaps in K45 as well its just w/ the big colored dots you can't see them as well. :/ I do feel like this world is a bit east heavy in general for premades tho...

bite.me

it kinda looks like there are gaps in K45 as well its just w/ the big colored dots you can't see them as well. :/ I do feel like this world is a bit east heavy in general for premades tho...

West has Abort! and Nooble, both controlling different Ks. All others are east, if I'm not missing someone. Luckily I'm on eastern side, does not seem like west will have interesting action ongoing soon. K55 looks most promising :icon_twisted::axemen:

DeletedUser

as you can see on that map the farming grounds are much worse in the south east so many gaps no wonder there are no top 5 tribes there

So your saying that in the South East there are no top tribes? So the number 1 ranked tribe (Happle) isn't SE? I think you are confused :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

West has Abort! and Nooble, both controlling different Ks. All others are east, if I'm not missing someone. Luckily I'm on eastern side, does not seem like west will have interesting action ongoing soon. K55 looks most promising :icon_twisted::axemen:

If Abort! had joined in the east, all those pre-mades in the east now would have joined in the west..

DeletedUser

really? o_o i now feel like i need my eyes checked... ducks abort and nooble vs dsl happle and contra makes it more east heavy? :S