Player Made Maps

bugcommander

I am liking the bowtie spread of DSL. It makes us look more classy:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Here goes, first one in like a year....

[spoil]
world53premades.png
[/spoil]

Update for this map, tribe colours are the same, and I'm not bothered if it's hard to see. I contacted BatMan and he could tell the difference, and he's colour blind so...

Also tested the picture in place of a tribe thing.

[spoil]
world53premades2.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser94990

Update for this map, tribe colours are the same, and I'm not bothered if it's hard to see. I contacted BatMan and he could tell the difference, and he's colour blind so...

[spoil]
world53premades2.png
[/spoil]

that's a cool map, the pics on each spot where the villages of the disbanded tribe were is pretty cool

DeletedUser93260

[spoil]
world53premades2.png
[/spoil]

Interesting that you don't think Coming is worth putting on your map. Nice map, kind of wierd selection of tribes on it for me.

DeletedUser

Interesting that you don't think Coming is worth putting on your map. Nice map, kind of wierd selection of tribes on it for me.

Well it's just an updated map based on someone's request a week ago and just wanted to see what it'd look like with pictures.

DeletedUser

If someone wants to post here or PM me a TWStats map link i'll make it all fancy and stuff. I'm bored, but my phone refuses to input tribes on my mobile :/