Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

i believe this cliche fits here:

Soldier: "Sir we are surrounded!"
Officer: "Excellent! We can attack in all directions.

DeletedUser93450

MoM + W2V + -MM-. :p

[spoil]
2na8m0k.png
[/spoil]

Or, without inverted colors...

[spoil]
4jtfno.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well guys; it's been nice knowing ya :p I agree with Jed; it's like what it was about 6 months ago; just pick a direction, lol :p

DeletedUser

Well guys; it's been nice knowing ya :p I agree with Jed; it's like what it was about 6 months ago; just pick a direction, lol :p

can you remember a war we fought that wasnt a gangbang against us? i think i only remember 1 :lol:

DeletedUser

can you remember a war we fought that wasnt a gangbang against us? i think i only remember 1 :lol:

I'm glad I joined up with you lot; I got gangbanged in Epic (by Saint family), in Co/Balls by K54/53 tribes, in Tutti by Ohyeah and S-D, in S-D by Code, Haul and Ohyeah's passive aggressive involvement, as well as the other assorted tribes and then in MoM. I don't think I've been in a tribe on this world that hasn't been gangbanged :p

DeletedUser

This world hasn't seen a fair fight really. I can't think of one fight that was relatively even.

DeletedUser100410

This world hasn't seen a fair fight really. I can't think of one fight that was relatively even.

[T] was bigger than W2V on the beginning of the war

So, in numbers, villages, members, troops, they had a slight advantage but still it was a fair fight

Also when -MM- attacked MoM, if u could "isolate" the members of MoM fighting only -MM- and not the other tribes, may be you would also find similar amount of numbers, i am guessing on this last one

DeletedUser

Also when -MM- attacked MoM, if u could "isolate" the members of MoM fighting only -MM- and not the other tribes, may be you would also find similar amount of numbers, i am guessing on this last one

You can't do this.

DeletedUser

It's been a while, and I did promise months ago that I'd make this map when the time came.
Good to see this thread didn't die without me.
[spoil]
legend.png
timeline.gif
[spoil]Apologies for sheep and MM being the same colours, and for one colour changing slightly halfway through. I cba to fix it.[/spoil][/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's been a while, and I did promise months ago that I'd make this map when the time came.
Good to see this thread didn't die without me.
[spoil]
legend.png
timeline.gif
[spoil]Apologies for sheep and MM being the same colours, and for one colour changing slightly halfway through. I cba to fix it.[/spoil][/spoil]

got to love RW :)

DeletedUser

Is it just me or dis T actually LOOK like they were Runnin away in that map?:lol: