Player made maps

• Thread starter destruction follows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Round 2, getting used to the software again, tried something new that I hadn't done before.

Hope you guys like it!

[spoil]
Top 10 10/4/14
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I like it, it's nice and clear. The only thing is that some of the text is hard to read due to colour and/or size.

DeletedUser

Havent used GIMP in ages (Photoshop license expired ughh)
[Spoil]
44e4a3590c705c22a2caf2fe54ea51a0.png

[/Spoil]

DeletedUser95593

Someone, not me, should volunteer to do nickjers maps. If he is still doing them that is.

DeletedUser108039

Someone, not me, should volunteer to do nickjers maps. If he is still doing them that is.

I Nominate you choco !.

I think our corner looks like some fun can be had ! (Damn so rusty at photoshop a map that should have taken so short a time took so long)
[spoil]
en77_zps223d9883.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I would do them, but I haven't ever done it before and I'm sure there are better choices out there to do it. From past experience the updating maps usually get posted about a week into the world, so hopefully in a few days somebody is doing it.

Michael Corleone.

Can I request a map with following tribes?
W2V
Hashtag
Within
Bacon
POW
NOM
Elite

DeletedUser

A tribe of players from w1 and w2 mostly seems like a guy named roman is leading them ..

DeletedUser

I made one with the names requested above... added my own tribe as well (SU) since I made the map.. enjoy ;)

[spoil]
en77.png

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator: