Player VS Player

DeletedUser

Clittleton vs. sir colbey [Because he has lots more village,Unfair fight.]
Emperor B.H. vs. hellthug [Really uber talented,he owns.]
Giacmo vs. Ripfin [Never heard of Ripfin,but giacmo sounds like noob but he does well and is very active.]
AndyJC vs. mihajes [Andy is also pretty talented and active.]
sir colbey vs. JonedCap [Haha,Colbey is good at fights he can time well nice start ups,over all colbey is really nice,i pretty admire him.]
snaperay vs. Lord of the Squares [Actually snaperay for now,Lord is bit busy with rl right now,i guess.Hope he returns,atleast to get his name here :lol: ]

Thats all I could say :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

clittleton vs. sir colbey [because he has lots more village,unfair fight.]
emperor b.h. Vs. hellthug [really uber talented,he owns.]
giacmo vs. Ripfin [never heard of ripfin,but giacmo sounds like noob but he does well and is very active.]
andyjc vs. Mihajes [andy is also pretty talented and active.]
sir colbey vs. Jonedcap [haha,colbey is good at fights he can time well nice start ups,over all colbey is really nice,i pretty admire him.]
snaperay vs. Lord of the squares [actually snaperay for now,lord is bit busy with rl right now,i guess.hope he returns,atleast to get his name here :lol: ]

thats all i could say :icon_wink:

andyjc vs. Mihajes [andy is also pretty talented and active.]
lolol the big MJ gets slapped down by andy hahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Well, he's "really talented and he owns" as Mr. Shakespeare said himself. Can't argue with that Tone.

Some one please explain this crap to me :icon_rolleyes:
What stinky poo is it that requires an explanation henky?

AndyJc

Hells yeah Tony, but its probably more because I'm 3 million bigger and have 300 more villages that anybody at all has voted for me :(

DeletedUser

Hells yeah Tony, but its probably more because I'm 3 million bigger and have 300 more villages that anybody at all has voted for me :(

Size is not everything Mr JC, ask Tony.

I would put all my villages on MJ against you. :lol:

DeletedUser93010

feel free to add me to the next round

will be interesting to see what people think

DeletedUser

Well my answer for ANDYJC vs MJ is Andy,because i know andy well and never saw MJ before i'm pretty new to w22 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well my answer for ANDYJC vs MJ is Andy,because i know andy well and never saw MJ before i'm pretty new to w22 :icon_rolleyes:

You're not the only one.
I'm small and secretive, rest during the day -head down- and feed at night.

If you do happen to see me sometime, I doubt you'll be able to offer a more educated opinion on the subject:icon_wink:

Your choice of colour has already aroused my interest:)

Last edited by a moderator: