Pluto declares on PATRYN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37628

Pluto is declaring war on PATRYN as of this moment. I don't have time to make an extravagant declaration, so this will have to do. Best of luck to both sides :)

DeletedUser37628

Shit... looks like patryn already won... :(

Long live the Plutonic Order!

DeletedUser97654

donotfeedtrolls.jpg

HeftySmurf

Partyn trying to cover internals by claiming its war? :lol:

DeletedUser37628

OOOOOOORRRR... What was left of Pluto... Having some fun in the externals... This is just a game, dude, surely we can do things for the sake of our own entertainment?

DeletedUser98855

Yeah... lol at the conspiracy theories :D...

It's clearly a joke... A merge HAS taken place. Now shower us with shame and feces.

DeletedUser

Smurf doesn't understand trolling the forums. He likes serious posts only.

DeletedUser

Partyn trying to cover internals by claiming its war? :lol:

So whats wrong with that? We have eliminated all the threats in our neighborhood..Hung, Kek etc etc..Some players run to our allies for protection..And we did good. Not like you still 100k player and thinking that he is sooo good...Why hefty? you wiating for players to quit in your tribe so you could take it over...Hahahahahah

HeftySmurf

So whats wrong with that? We have eliminated all the threats in our neighborhood..Hung, Kek etc etc..Some players run to our allies for protection..And we did good. Not like you still 100k player and thinking that he is sooo good...Why hefty? you wiating for players to quit in your tribe so you could take it over...Hahahahahah

I am good, at least i can fight my enemies instead of merging them? We are not merging with Zombie or Act1 anytime soon.

DeletedUser

I am good, at least i can fight my enemies instead of merging them? We are not merging with Zombie or Act1 anytime soon.

Well, you allied with act1 so it's not like you'll be warring them anytime soon either.

HeftySmurf

So? least we have decent wars to fight instead of merging and eating inactives, i mean look at the disgraceful accounts in your tribe, ridiculous.

DeletedUser

So? least we have decent wars to fight instead of merging and eating inactives, i mean look at the disgraceful accounts in your tribe, ridiculous.

So act1 + punch = 140+ members not fighting

Our tribe = 0 allies = 100 members not fighting

Do I need to do the math there for you?

We have fought wars on all sides of us since the beginning of this world. We did 1 merge of 2 tribes it just took a while to sort out so I don't even care if you call it 2 merges. How many merges have you had?

Whats your OD and whats ours? Those comments in the earlier thread about our OD totals being low was sarcasm -- google it. It means we are fighting somebody, the admins don't pass out free OD as style points.

The fact that your tribe can snag 4-5 villages off zombie every couple of days is hardly a war. If you want to be considered a war tribe it'd be nice if you took some villages as part of that war, maybe catch us in OD as well, then we can talk.

BTW, how is the merge with Act1 and TBD coming along?

DeletedUser

You gotta be kidding me your Justifying your lack of growth cause our fighting? You always make me laugh hefty smurf no wonder you got rimmed in the beggining of this world.

DeletedUser93357

So act1 + punch = 140+ members not fighting

Our tribe = 0 allies = 100 members not fighting

Do I need to do the math there for you?

Act1 are doing clean up of K and local player ops together...

BTW, how is the merge with Act1 and TBD coming along?

Evidence? I see none...just simply trying to take heat off of Pluto for continuous Merging

DeletedUser37628

Evidence? I see none...just simply trying to take heat off of Pluto for continuous Merging
That doesn't mean there is none to be seen.
In the past week:
2drbak0.jpg

It's pretty easy to see that Act1 is not killing as many troops as any of the other top 5 tribes in order to gain points, aka they are mopping up weak villages.

And as for the second part of that quote... Just laughable :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93357

That doesn't mean there is none to be seen.
In the past week:
2drbak0.jpg

It's pretty easy to see that Act1 is not killing as many troops as any of the other top 5 tribes in order to gain points, aka they are mopping up weak villages.

And as for the second part of that quote... Just laughable :icon_rolleyes:

Hows it laughable....anyone can make a stupid comment (only a fool wouldn't back it up)

We are clearing up...does it matter that the villages haven't got so many troops (we dnt build the troops in other players villages do we :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.